Skip to main content
Topic: Show off the little stuff! (Read 76392 times) previous topic - next topic

Show off the little stuff!

Reply #120
I've done a couple little things with my TC. Perfect new steering wheel and 200 KM/H speedo. Click on photo to enlarge.

Reply #121
well, i had some MN-12 stuff laying around.. and this caught my eye, cause you know those chrome ones are nice and all but dont give you enough light.

well this works wonderfully

Reply #122
I had one of those (from a police Crown Vic - I think Ford used the same one in most cars through the 90's) but decided against installing it because the original one was wider, so the installation wouldn't perfectly cover the hole (you can see the lines of the original in your pic). I ended up selling it on eBay for big bucks - people saw the word "Police interceptor" in the title and went nuts :D
2015 Mustang GT Premium - 5.0, 6-speed, Guard Green - too much awesome for one car

1988 5.0 Thunderbird :birdsmily: SOLD SEPT 11 2010: TC front clip/hood ♣ Body & paint completed Oct 2007 ♣ 3.55 TC rear end and front brakes ♣ TC interior ♣ CHE rear control arms (adjustable lowers) ♣ 2001 Bullitt springs ♣ Energy suspension poly busings ♣ Kenne Brown subframe connectors ♣ CWE engine mounts ♣ Thundercat sequential turn signals ♣ Explorer overhead console (temp/compass display) ♣ 2.25" off-road dual exhaust ♣ T-5 transmission swap completed Jan 2009 ♣

Reply #123
I have one in the Vic' that appeares to be the same as whats in my bird. How much did it sell for?

Reply #124
Quote from: Thunder Chicken;108048
but decided against installing it because the original one was wider, so the installation wouldn't perfectly cover the hole (you can see the lines of the original in your pic).

yeah but the lighting is amazing, plus im probably gonna have the headliner re-upholstered so there wont be any lines :D

Reply #125
heres one of the things I've done here recently, but there are more things to come as soon as I can get pictures of them.

Reply #126
I've got the domelight out of a '94 Taurus in mine, lighting is better than the stock domelight. Here's a link to the thread I made.
http://www.foxtbirdcougarforums.com/showthread.php?t=7692
I'd planned to do some other interior mods over the winter, but moving out west has put a damper on the Tbird for now, not that I mind, I need a break for a bit anyway.
Good stuff here, keep it up!
'84 Mustang
'98 Explorer 5.0
'03 Focus, dropped a valve seat. yay. freakin' split port engines...
'06 Explorer EB 4.6

Reply #127
Quote from: 84 Fila;108049
I have one in the Vic' that appeares to be the same as whats in my bird. How much did it sell for?

Mine sold for upwards of $50 (I had started the bidding at $4.99). Mine was different than the one in your '90 Vic (which is the same as the one in my '88 'Bird) though. I believe mine was from a '99
2015 Mustang GT Premium - 5.0, 6-speed, Guard Green - too much awesome for one car

1988 5.0 Thunderbird :birdsmily: SOLD SEPT 11 2010: TC front clip/hood ♣ Body & paint completed Oct 2007 ♣ 3.55 TC rear end and front brakes ♣ TC interior ♣ CHE rear control arms (adjustable lowers) ♣ 2001 Bullitt springs ♣ Energy suspension poly busings ♣ Kenne Brown subframe connectors ♣ CWE engine mounts ♣ Thundercat sequential turn signals ♣ Explorer overhead console (temp/compass display) ♣ 2.25" off-road dual exhaust ♣ T-5 transmission swap completed Jan 2009 ♣

Reply #128
I got mine from a 1997 Cougar.  Can't notice any lines from the old one, but I replaced my headliner about 6 months before the dome light swap so it's possible the new fabric hadn't taken shape of the light yet.
-- 05 Mustang GT-Whipplecharged !!
--87 5.0 Trick Flow Heads & Intake - Custom Cam - Many other goodies...3100Lbs...Low12's!

Reply #129
Quote from: FordTruckFreeek;108069

I'd planned to do some other interior mods over the winter, but moving out west has put a damper on the Tbird for now,

where to? heh your welcome here we need more fox cars :hick:

Reply #130
Moving to Wyoming, lol.
The car is gonna go on hold because there's gonna be so much else going on in the meantime.
Figure I can work all winter, then have a bit of money to put in the Tbird, budget build the 351w with a carb for the time being.
I'd like to get some body work done while the crud isn't too bad, too.

Don't worry though, I'll still be on here post-whoring and whatnot :grinno:
'84 Mustang
'98 Explorer 5.0
'06 Explorer EB 4.6

Reply #131
Quote from: FordTruckFreeek;108351
Moving to Wyoming, lol.

You best have some snow tires ready when you get up here.  We got about an inch of snow here in Cheyenne already last weekend (its gone now) and I think they got more on the northern part of the state.

The weather in this state rocks.  :nkhk:

Reply #132
here's a little thing i have
1988 LX coupe. a dressed up motor with full exhaust and BBK shorties with flowmasters, BBK CAI, accufab 65mm tb, HO upper intake, cobra valve covers.

Reply #133
Quote from: wyoming_bird;108352
You best have some snow tires ready when you get up here.  We got about an inch of snow here in Cheyenne already last weekend (its gone now) and I think they got more on the northern part of the state.

The weather in this state rocks.  :nkhk:

yessir, i've been out there with dad before in the winter...not for the faint-of-heart..
I'm gonna be up around Powell/Cody though, maybe it isn't quite as bad there as down south.
When we there, we went through Cheyenne, and Laramie, barely made it before the highwas were closed. :cool:
'84 Mustang
'98 Explorer 5.0
'06 Explorer EB 4.6

Reply #134
quicksilver i love that sig! i want to get that in a sticker and put it on my dash;) :D ;)
1986 Cougar LS