Skip to main content
Topic: Show off the little stuff! (Read 76149 times) previous topic - next topic

Show off the little stuff!

Reply #150
Our working Coach Lamp on at Night time: other side works just as well......

Reply #151
Vinne i never knew you had a green bird looks Great+ the few extras look nice 2.

heres my junk hat pins form barret-jackson in 2006 and one i got free form fallout 3 and 25 cent SVT stickers i got on sale.

hat pins where like $10+ i got one free and the vinyl stickers where 25 cents for a pair so not bad for something small to look at.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

http://www.cardomain.com/id/Carpimp1987
1987 T-Bird AEROBIRD-GT had many many mods but is now totaled and is the car that made me want to start customizing everything all over again.
1988 T-Bird 5.0 HO DD/Sleeper/next project car :birdsmily:
1988 Cougar XR7 5.0 HO Vortech Supercharged being bulit right now :cougarsmily:

custom hood or no custom hood?

Reply #152
custom hood or no custom hood?

guages

Reply #153
matched autometer with dash guages

Reply #154
Can you post a better pic of the custom hood?It looks like an early 70's Torino scoop to me.The standard hood is a little boring in my own opinion.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

1972 torino

Reply #155
here you go Vin

Reply #156
Me likey!! :burnout:
95 Ranger Splash 2.3
88 Tbird Sport :ies::ies:
5.0 SO, stainless shorty headers, w/ Magnaflow lers. KYB struts, KYB shocks. 5lug conversion from sn95 Mustang, subframe connectors, drilled and slotted rotors, 03 Mach 1 wheels. sequential taillights.140 speedo

Reply #157
I like the custom hood.That is a Torino scoop.It's different without being "over the top".Nice.I do think a Turbo Coupe header panel would look better with that hood.Still,it's really nice.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #158
+1 It's not too much so it looks good.

It resembles a 70-72 Torino hood
Matt
1984 Thunderbird - 89 302 HO, GT40 heads w/ Trick Flow springs, E303 cam, Edelbrock Performer 289 intake and 600 cfm 4bbl, Mustang headers, Jegs o/r H pipe, Dynomax lers, Mustang AOD and shifter, Mustang 8.8 w/ 3.73s, 3G alternator, Mustang front and rear sway bars, KYB 87-88 Turbo Coupe shocks and struts, and 11" front brakes.

1988 Mustang GT - GT40 heads, Explorer intake, 70mm throttle body, 70mm MAF, Crane 1.7 rrs, E303 cam, Kirban Kwik shifter w/ Pro 5.0 deluxe handle, aluminum clutch quadrant and firewall adjuster, o/r h pipe, Dynomax lers, 3G alternator, aluminum radiator, and 3.27 gears.

1986 Cougar 5.0, 1989 Mark VII LSC 5 speed, 1980 Mercury Zephyr 4 door (sold)

Reply #159
I installed a Toyota Series 80 in-dash cupholder :rice:

That hood does look sort of like the one we had on our '72 Torino Sport fastback, though it looks a little flatter on top (or it could be my memory fading).
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
5.0L Speed density
Explorer intake
'92 Mustang GT cam
GT-40 racing heads
Unequal length headers
Custom-made duals
19# injectors
65mm TB
AFPR
T/C header panel
11" brake upgrade
T/C rear sway bar
Electrical mods: too many to list :D

Reply #160
Pretty sure it is. The title of is last post says "1972 torino". Im not sure about it yet. Its what you like that matters.

Quietleaf,

Cupholder? They put those in cars? How do they expect you to freeze and burn you:punchballs:? I thought that was part of the driving experience.

I keep trying to come up with something similar. I want to do a dual one though. All in time.

What is that little screen where the ride control goes?
1986 Cougar LS

Reply #161
I like the cup holder,but it would hit my shifter.

Reply #162
Never noticed the "little things" thread...

I have done a million little things to my cougars. The most recent being my hood ornament. I had the standard 83 cougar hood ornament until this winter. I slipped while shoveling snow and broke it off! I was livid! You never see 83's with the ornament intact. I have a spare NOS ornament, but I don't wanna put it on yet. I also had a 73 cougar's ornament in my box-o-misc-cougar . I wondered if it would fit. I was surprised to see that the base fit right on the 83's (the angles all lined up). I just had to find the spring that shot out in the snow and hook it back on. The 73's loop where the spring passes through is about 3x thicker than the 83's (that's what broke, the tiny loop) so it should even be more durable.

Anyway, here's what it looks like. It's heavy and glass. It's fun to look through while I am driving :hick:
CoogarXR : 1985 Cougar XR-7

rebuilt C5 transmission

Reply #163
Just got my trans back.I sent it out to have it rebuilt,new servo (type H),shift kit and extra clutch pack put in.

I also sent my torque converter out for rebuild (2200-2500 stall) and bought a new flex plate. I hope to get it in this week and try it out.
Never drive faster than your guardian angel can fly.
:birdsmily: :birdsmily: :birdsmily::birdsmily: 
  [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
:birdsmily: :birdsmily: :birdsmily::birdsmily:
1983 base model,1969 302 (originally a v6),upraded c5,currently 30,441 original miles.

Reply #164
Installing a flux capasitor into my DeLorean this week, we'll see where it goes from there.  (sorry had to jump in here somewhere!) lol
86 Thunderbird TurboCoupe, 66 289 HI-PO, auto.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Hoof beats may be faster than heartbeats, but birds are faster than ponies!