Skip to main content
Topic: Show off the little stuff! (Read 76145 times) previous topic - next topic

Show off the little stuff!

Reply #165
I'll put my intake plate on I am paintin for a buddy in his stang. The lettering on the ford emblem is a pita.

Reply #166
Quote from: vinnietbird;249224
Gas lid....

2005 Thunderbird script (emblem,badge,whatever....).....

Vinnie did you remove this later? I never noticed it before. I plan on using these after I get the exterior paint done.

Reply #167
I know it isn't on the car itself but this little gem I found lately really makes me smile.

Always wanted a Thunderbird keychain. :) Replaces the similar "Ford" emblem one I've had for ages that I bought in Turkey.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
'86 Turbo Thundercat (Cougarbird)
'02 TrailBlazer LT 4x4
'08 Chevy Cobalt

Reply #168
I have 4 key chains (fobs) two with aftermarket Turbo keys,and one with the two sets of factory original,never used keys that came with the NOS lock set.I like them too.Nice. Mine are chrome,not gold.Either way,darn good looking.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #169
Quote from: Watchdevil;318933
Vinnie did you remove this later? I never noticed it before. I plan on using these after I get the exterior paint done.

I did when it broke,then replaced it with a new one.I've been using them ever since the last generation T-Bird was being sold a few years ago. They were on my last Bird,too. I try to be a trend setter.LOL.LOL.(just kidding).
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #170
Here is what my car looks like with polished lights and clear corner lights
Fox-less at the moment

Reply #171
I know not everyone is a fan of add-on emblems /badges  but this spot looked very naked to me
Fox-less at the moment

Reply #172
So far my car is a whole bunch of little stuff that turned into a big one! And I ain't even done yet! You might as well just go to my restomod thread to see it all! LOL!

some valve cover stuff...

Reply #173
I'll chime in here with a little bit of my own "look good" stuff.

Here's what I started with:

Here's one after a coupla light coats of flat black. In the pic, looks like I did a piss-poor job, but it's really covered good. Amlost too good in a spot or 2, lol.

I'll take more pics after I let it dry and I do...umm, a little more work to it. ;)

Think of it as adding some contrast lol
'84 Mustang
'98 Explorer 5.0
'03 Focus, dropped a valve seat. yay. freakin' split port engines...
'06 Explorer EB 4.6

Reply #174
Two small things I did yesterday , I removed the "programed ride control" script from my upper strut covers , and I installed a Vacuum gauge where the factory clock was located .
Fox-less at the moment

Reply #175
Looking good dude. Did you paint the digi gauge surrounds? I think I need more pics...
FOXLESS!!

1994 Lincoln Mark VIII

Reply #176
Quote from: 20thanniver-ls;348488
Looking good dude. Did you paint the digi gauge surrounds? I think I need more pics...

Thanks, yes I did paint around the digi gauges
Fox-less at the moment

Reply #177
:pics-stfu: ...........

Seriously, when you get a chance, snap a pic or 2 with the gauges on if it's not too much trouble sir
FOXLESS!!

1994 Lincoln Mark VIII

Reply #178
Threw up these after the whole set didn't sell on kijiji. I actually had them before i even knew my cat existed. I think it was a '74 i took them off of, and im putting the script "cougar" back on the trunk lid once it warms up again.

1974 Cougar XR7, 351 C, stock. white leather.
1983 Coug' LS-XR7-1/ A/c Delete, Edlebrock Intake, Holley 600 4bbl, Custom Badging, True dual Glasspacks
1989 Pontiac Bonneville SSE, 3.8L bone stock winter beater, in Gold

Reply #179
Wow, I wish I knew you had them for sale. I was actually looking for a set for my 87
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
***** Project "EVOLUTION" 1987 Cougar LS  & 1985 Cougar Convertible *****
[/COLOR]
5.0 HO 306 roller block, machined GT-40P heads, Wiseco dished forged pistons, Eagle forged floating I-beam connecting rods, Lunati pushrods, ARP bolts, Scorpion aluminum 1.6 rockers, Comp Cams Magnum 266HR, Explorer intake, 65mm TB, MAF Conversion, 19# injectors, Ford Racing stainless P-headers, 2-1/2" cat-less exhaust w/ Flowtech Afterburner lers , SC AOD with 2800 BDR torque converter, 3.73 T-Lok rear, CHE rear control arms, full 2-1/2" frame w/1" jacking rails & seat supports, Rear disk brakes, Turbine wheels, All original interior w/ floor shift upgrade .......
Pretty much every panel on my 87 is new, rebuilt, or re constructed. :D
Join us on Facebook