Skip to main content
Topic: umm.. wtf?! (Read 13182 times) previous topic - next topic

umm.. wtf?!

Reply #90
Quote from: Shadow;387829
:rollin: oh how wrong you are.. it's quite laughable.. but what the hell is 'wow?'

You are a f*ckin' idiot. A tool.

You've been called out by nearly everyone here. If I were you, I'd STFU. You're 25, but act like you're 10.

Business owner? More like bullshiznit artiste.

We don't need people like you here. Excuses, lies, backpeddling, and blame shifting. You should become a politician, or lawyer...

You should be lucky it wasn't someone a little more...heartless...than Vinnie.
With that said, I think you a shiznithead, an attention-w, and a drama queen. Jesus christ, my 3 year old acts more mature than you do.

GTFO of here...
'84 Mustang
'98 Explorer 5.0
'03 Focus, dropped a valve seat. yay. freakin' split port engines...
'06 Explorer EB 4.6

umm.. wtf?!

Reply #91
Ibtl    :)
Fox-less at the moment

umm.. wtf?!

Reply #92
Quote from: hypostang;387850
Ibtl    :)

In on one.
'84 Mustang
'98 Explorer 5.0
'03 Focus, dropped a valve seat. yay. freakin' split port engines...
'06 Explorer EB 4.6

umm.. wtf?!

Reply #93
I'm not feeling compelled to lock it. I will say it's interesting that after all of the excuses Vinnie hasn't chimed in saying it's been resolved, though...
2015 Mustang GT Premium - 5.0, 6-speed, Guard Green - too much awesome for one car

1988 5.0 Thunderbird :birdsmily: SOLD SEPT 11 2010: TC front clip/hood ♣ Body & paint completed Oct 2007 ♣ 3.55 TC rear end and front brakes ♣ TC interior ♣ CHE rear control arms (adjustable lowers) ♣ 2001 Bullitt springs ♣ Energy suspension poly busings ♣ Kenne Brown subframe connectors ♣ CWE engine mounts ♣ Thundercat sequential turn signals ♣ Explorer overhead console (temp/compass display) ♣ 2.25" off-road dual exhaust ♣ T-5 transmission swap completed Jan 2009 ♣

umm.. wtf?!

Reply #94
Whup, spoke too soon. I see Vinnie finally got his package...
2015 Mustang GT Premium - 5.0, 6-speed, Guard Green - too much awesome for one car

1988 5.0 Thunderbird :birdsmily: SOLD SEPT 11 2010: TC front clip/hood ♣ Body & paint completed Oct 2007 ♣ 3.55 TC rear end and front brakes ♣ TC interior ♣ CHE rear control arms (adjustable lowers) ♣ 2001 Bullitt springs ♣ Energy suspension poly busings ♣ Kenne Brown subframe connectors ♣ CWE engine mounts ♣ Thundercat sequential turn signals ♣ Explorer overhead console (temp/compass display) ♣ 2.25" off-road dual exhaust ♣ T-5 transmission swap completed Jan 2009 ♣

umm.. wtf?!

Reply #95
I didn't chime in on this thread. Didn't feel like I needed to, but now, I am compelled to. I just posted the results of my package on my thread titled "SHADOW". 100% disappointment. bad business. bad everything. Nothing as described. You told me in one of your last PM's that you had hubs in the box. No hubs as I was told there would be. Nothing was right. I'm wanting my money back, PLUS the shipping charges if you want this  back. I want a Postal Money Order. No personal checks. No bank checks. Nothing that can fail me. I've had about enough of that . You totally wasted a month of my time for nothing.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

umm.. wtf?!

Reply #96
SHADOW, I want my money back asap. You sent total . Nothing was as you stated it was. You said you shipped hubs. None there. You said that there would be matching rear tires and matching front tires. All different. 4 different sizes. damaged wheels. One rim is not even put together. bad business. Very bad business. Not even meeting the bare minimum standards.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

umm.. wtf?!

Reply #97
The plot thickens...

umm.. wtf?!

Reply #98
Ya know, I kind of expected this. 

The classifieds ban stands.
Long live the 4-eyes!  - '83 Tbird Turbo

umm.. wtf?!

Reply #99
I sent Daminc a couple of pics through my phone. I'll post pics this afternoon of what I received and you guys can judge for yourselves.

umm.. wtf?!

Reply #100
I was more patient than anyone else would've been. It's not like a scratch or small crack in a part that one may hope somebody doesn't notice, it was a box of . In your face, can't miss it, look at me, .

umm.. wtf?!

Reply #101
Quote from: Chuck W;387862
Ya know, I kind of expected this. 

The classifieds ban stands.
Just saw the pics of the parts. Ban should be permanent.

umm.. wtf?!

Reply #102
I'll have more later. I'd post pics of the hubs for the wheels, but he didn't send them like he said he did.

umm.. wtf?!

Reply #103
Would be nice if these 2 threads could be combined. This switching back and forth is getting old.

umm.. wtf?!

Reply #104
Quote from: LittleAngel1198;387704
Wow dude, nice things to say about your mom...... just sayin'

Quote from: Shadow;387705
please, tell me what wrong thing i said about her, because i'm not seeing it

This line: it gives her something to do, rather than sit around the house with her thumb up her ass

I bet she wouldn't work for you for free anymore if she knew ou talked about her like this. If you were my kid, I'd slap you up side your head for that shiznit.
Glad ALL of my kid have more respect for me than what you show your mother.
:cougarsmily:~Karen~