Skip to main content
Topic: umm.. wtf?! (Read 13185 times) previous topic - next topic

umm.. wtf?!

Reply #105
There's something missing all together:

Respect.

Vinnie, in addition to the refund for the junk he sent, he should ALSO cough up the $ for everything he said he was going to send you, whether it's from an ebay seller, CL, or somebody who is otherwise more trustworthy than his lying carcass.
I won't call for his total banishment (whether he makes good on Vin's money OR otherwise) but I  sure wouldn't miss him if he was booted permanently.
'84 Mustang
'98 Explorer 5.0
'03 Focus, dropped a valve seat. yay. freakin' split port engines...
'06 Explorer EB 4.6

umm.. wtf?!

Reply #106
I don't want anything that wasn't mine. Just my money back is fine, plus, as I stated, the shipping funds if he wants them back. They are useless.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

umm.. wtf?!

Reply #107
I'm stepping away to eat lunch.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

umm.. wtf?!

Reply #108
Apparently there is a name in silver marker on the bottom of the box that shows "Mike J". Perhaps the name leads to another ..........whatever....to deal with. Money back. Easy as that. Send my money. Place a POSTAL MONEY ORDER in an envelope PERSONALLY...YOURSELF.......USING YOUR OWN HANDS......., addressed to me, and send it with the appropriate postage. Sending it with tracking would be even better so there's not a line of reasons it wasn't shipped, got lost, left in the car, somebody else didn't send it when they were supposed to, postage was denied, was sent back, or whatever. Just refund my money. Nothing else is wanted from you except a refund, and shipping fees if you want the wheels back. I Use UPS as they provide better tracking, and never cause me grief.

SEND MY MONEY BACK. It's that easy. I don't care who's name is added to the package you sent. I don't care what was SUPPOSED to be sent but wasn't. I don't care about who messed up this time. SEND MY MONEY BACK.

umm.. wtf?!

Reply #109
This is the biggest waste of friggin' time I've spent in ages. I had my checkbook stolen, along with my debit card, checks, a check for parts I sold but I didn't cash yet, and some cash, and I got most all of that taken care of in 7 days, and with a LOT less effort.. This has been a complete joke since I mailed that envelope.

Through all of it, I didn't call you names, make false accusations, or imply anything that wasn't true. I tried to stay positive from the first. Re-read all I have stated here. I hung in there as long as I could, but this was it. Send my money back.

umm.. wtf?!

Reply #110
Shadow asked me what name was written on the back. I told him, he says "it figures". Yes, that was a PM, but, PM's aren't fixing anything. They didn't the first time, they aren't now. SEND MY MONEY BACK.

umm.. wtf?!

Reply #111
So he's got someone handling his shipping shiznit for him eh? WHAT a loser...both of them. IF there's someone else. Probably just a name he scribbled, so he could use it as a scapegoat.
'84 Mustang
'98 Explorer 5.0
'03 Focus, dropped a valve seat. yay. freakin' split port engines...
'06 Explorer EB 4.6

umm.. wtf?!

Reply #112
I don't know what to think of all of it. I do know I want my money back. SEND MY MONEY BACK,SHADOW. I do not want hubs, wheels or whatever. I want my money back. I'll start over from scratch with another seller somewhere else, or another member here.

umm.. wtf?!

Reply #113
he should also have the money order sent to you, next day delivery....
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
***** Project "EVOLUTION" 1987 Cougar LS  & 1985 Cougar Convertible *****
[/COLOR]
5.0 HO 306 roller block, machined GT-40P heads, Wiseco dished forged pistons, Eagle forged floating I-beam connecting rods, Lunati pushrods, ARP bolts, Scorpion aluminum 1.6 rockers, Comp Cams Magnum 266HR, Explorer intake, 65mm TB, MAF Conversion, 19# injectors, Ford Racing stainless P-headers, 2-1/2" cat-less exhaust w/ Flowtech Afterburner lers , SC AOD with 2800 BDR torque converter, 3.73 T-Lok rear, CHE rear control arms, full 2-1/2" frame w/1" jacking rails & seat supports, Rear disk brakes, Turbine wheels, All original interior w/ floor shift upgrade .......
Pretty much every panel on my 87 is new, rebuilt, or re constructed. :D
Join us on Facebook

umm.. wtf?!

Reply #114
with tracking #
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[/COLOR]
5.0 HO 306 roller block, machined GT-40P heads, Wiseco dished forged pistons, Eagle forged floating I-beam connecting rods, Lunati pushrods, ARP bolts, Scorpion aluminum 1.6 rockers, Comp Cams Magnum 266HR, Explorer intake, 65mm TB, MAF Conversion, 19# injectors, Ford Racing stainless P-headers, 2-1/2" cat-less exhaust w/ Flowtech Afterburner lers , SC AOD with 2800 BDR torque converter, 3.73 T-Lok rear, CHE rear control arms, full 2-1/2" frame w/1" jacking rails & seat supports, Rear disk brakes, Turbine wheels, All original interior w/ floor shift upgrade .......
Join us on Facebook

umm.. wtf?!

Reply #115
I feel as though my request for a refund has been/is being, ignored. I've had two or three PM's sent I stated quite clearly that I want my money back. This isn't an "if I ignore it, it'll go away" situation.

umm.. wtf?!

Reply #116
so were is he? why hasn't he responded on this thread? I think you should copy and past his messages on here..... there's nothing private about this situation any more
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[/COLOR]
Join us on Facebook

umm.. wtf?!

Reply #117
Quote from: daminc;387921
so were is he? Why hasn't he responded on this thread? i think you should copy and paste his messages on here..... There's nothing private about this situation any more

x2

umm.. wtf?!

Reply #118
Quote from: jcassity
I honestly dont think you could exceed the cost of a new car buy installing new *stock* parts everywhere in your coug our tbird. Its just plain impossible. You could revamp the entire drivetrain/engine/suspenstion and still come out ahead.
Hooligans! 
1988 Crown Vic wagon. 120K California car. Wifes grocery getter. (junked)
1987 Ford Thunderbird LX. 5.0. s.o., sn-95 t-5 and an f-150 clutch. Driven daily and going strong.
1986 cougar.
lilsammywasapunkrocker@yahoo.com

umm.. wtf?!

Reply #119
I think its time to copy and paste the pm's. Shadow decided that pm's were the way to hadle this. But he also sent "good" parts and made vinne "happy" with the tracking number.
Quote from: jcassity
I honestly dont think you could exceed the cost of a new car buy installing new *stock* parts everywhere in your coug our tbird. Its just plain impossible. You could revamp the entire drivetrain/engine/suspenstion and still come out ahead.
Hooligans! 
1988 Crown Vic wagon. 120K California car. Wifes grocery getter. (junked)
1987 Ford Thunderbird LX. 5.0. s.o., sn-95 t-5 and an f-150 clutch. Driven daily and going strong.
1986 cougar.
lilsammywasapunkrocker@yahoo.com