Skip to main content
Topic: umm.. wtf?! (Read 13549 times) previous topic - next topic

umm.. wtf?!

why the hell don't i see the classifieds?
ShadowMSC.com < < Still Under Construction

R.I.P. 'Zump' 8/29/86 - 11/11/11
3- 87 TC's / 1 really mean 83 Capri RS / 94 Sonoma SAS Project on 37x12.50 TSL Radials / 88 S10 that's LITERALLY cut to pieces / 84 F150 SAS, 351M, 39.5 TSL's / 85 Toyota regular cab, 22R 5spd, 3/4" drop, my little junkyard save/daily driver

umm.. wtf?!

Reply #1
I couldn't see them until I logged in.

umm.. wtf?!

Reply #2
i'm logged in and still no dice.. if this is because of the transaction with vinnie, that's complete and utter BULLSH*T

3- 87 TC's / 1 really mean 83 Capri RS / 94 Sonoma SAS Project on 37x12.50 TSL Radials / 88 S10 that's LITERALLY cut to pieces / 84 F150 SAS, 351M, 39.5 TSL's / 85 Toyota regular cab, 22R 5spd, 3/4" drop, my little junkyard save/daily driver

umm.. wtf?!

Reply #3
I think that is what happened. If you visited the thread with your user name you would have read that.
Quote from: jcassity
I honestly dont think you could exceed the cost of a new car buy installing new *stock* parts everywhere in your coug our tbird. Its just plain impossible. You could revamp the entire drivetrain/engine/suspenstion and still come out ahead.
Hooligans! 
1988 Crown Vic wagon. 120K California car. Wifes grocery getter. (junked)
1987 Ford Thunderbird LX. 5.0. s.o., sn-95 t-5 and an f-150 clutch. Driven daily and going strong.
1986 cougar.
lilsammywasapunkrocker@yahoo.com

umm.. wtf?!

Reply #4
i believe i was the last 1 to post in that thread? i don't recall, but irregardless.. i call BULLSH*T

umm.. wtf?!

Reply #5
Quote from: Shadow;387629
i'm logged in and still no dice.. if this is because of the transaction with vinnie, that's complete and utter BULLSH*T

I've cut off your access to the classifieds. My call.  I'm not inclined to lift that ban yet.

(Don't send me any messages to argue, as I'm not going to discuss it.)

Simple point.  If you agree on a deal, handle it in a timely manner.  If something goes wrong, whether it's your fault or not, handle it.  Your deal, your responsibility. 

This goes for all members. By and large this is a good forum, but if you're going to use this forum as an avenue for commerce, you will be held accountable.
Long live the 4-eyes!  - '83 Tbird Turbo - '85 Marquis LTS - '86 LTD Wagon

umm.. wtf?!

Reply #6
Shouldn't lie to people, And make promises you can't keep. Grow some nuts or go home. I don't always agree with the mods, but this time I do. One day you'll grow up, take responseability, and it won't be a problem.
Quote from: jcassity
I honestly dont think you could exceed the cost of a new car buy installing new *stock* parts everywhere in your coug our tbird. Its just plain impossible. You could revamp the entire drivetrain/engine/suspenstion and still come out ahead.
Hooligans! 
1988 Crown Vic wagon. 120K California car. Wifes grocery getter. (junked)
1987 Ford Thunderbird LX. 5.0. s.o., sn-95 t-5 and an f-150 clutch. Driven daily and going strong.
1986 cougar.
lilsammywasapunkrocker@yahoo.com

umm.. wtf?!

Reply #7
umm.. i did take responsibility and made sure it was taken care of, are you blind? excuuuuse me for going on vacation.. vinnie isn't the only 1 who didn't receive his package when he was supposed to.. NOW, vinnie has had his tracking number since the 19th, 5 days ago! and you cut my classified viewing privileges now? seriously?

umm.. wtf?!

Reply #8
Quote from: Shadow;387640
umm.. i did take responsibility and made sure it was taken care of, are you blind? excuuuuse me for going on vacation.. vinnie isn't the only 1 who didn't receive his package when he was supposed to.. NOW, vinnie has had his tracking number since the 19th, 5 days ago! and you cut my classified viewing privileges now? seriously?

I cut them days ago, obviously you're the one who's blind.  I warned you when you came back to keep your nose clean.

As far as I'm aware, this deal was made BEFORE you left on vacation, and it wasn't handled before then.  If you have someone's money, it is your priority to get them their stuff, be it for $5 or $500.  You also might want to rethink your shipping strategy if you have MULTIPLE packages come back to you.  I've shipped hundreds of boxes all over the world over the past 8+ years and NEVER has one come back to me (or gotten lost)...ever.
Long live the 4-eyes!  - '83 Tbird Turbo - '85 Marquis LTS - '86 LTD Wagon

umm.. wtf?!

Reply #9
it was a payment issue and it was originally shipped BEFORE i left.. it didn't get returned until AFTER i left.. i was in the shop the morning i left for florida and the ONLY boxes there, were what i had ordered from my machinist.. you obviously didn't pay very much attention to what me AND vinnie both said went on

umm.. wtf?!

Reply #10
and the forum must have a pretty serious glitch, because i was in the classifieds this morning :giggle:

umm.. wtf?!

Reply #11
Quote from: Shadow;387646
and the forum must have a pretty serious glitch, because i was in the classifieds this morning :giggle:

Good thinking....taunt the admin. That will get your problem fixed.  OR.....call your mom, maybe she can talk some sense into Chuck.
1988 T-Bird Sport Coupe--5.0 HO, MAF swap, 1-5/8" shorties, BBK/Flowmaster exhaust, Explorer intake, 70mm Edelbrock TB, T5, B&M short throw, Centerforce clutch and PP, disc brake TC rear w/ 3.55's, TC front brakes, '98 Cobra springs, DIY SFC's, other misc .  14.05 @ 98mph with launching too low and shifting too high.

umm.. wtf?!

Reply #12
Over the years, we've had members who grew to a respectable position (or sometimes not) and ended up cheating other members out of their money. It even happened to me several years ago, and I'm still pissed off about it.
It's happened too many times, and we're tired of seeing it. Your actions and excuses placed you into that category of suspicion, which is why Chuck did what he had to.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

umm.. wtf?!

Reply #13
Quote from: Dan B.;387650
Good thinking....taunt the admin. That will get your problem fixed.  OR.....call your mom, maybe she can talk some sense into Chuck.
Ah, stole my thunder. That's alright, mom will make it all ok.

"Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur. Happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr, purr, purr."
:america: 1988 Thunderbird Sport, Former 4.6 DOHC T56 conversion project.

Rest of the country, Welcome to Massachusettes. Enjoy your stay.

Halfbreed... Mango Orange Y2K Mustang GT
FRPP complete 2000 Cobra engine swap, T56 n' junk...
~John~

umm.. wtf?!

Reply #14
Quote from: Dan B.;387650

Yeah no kidding.  Sometimes its best to bite your tongue and realize you f'ed up.
'88 'bird, 10.9:1 306 w/TFS top end, forged rods/pistons, T-5 swap & bunch of other stuff, 1-family owned, had it since ‘98, 5.0tbrd88 on Instagram and YouTube