Skip to main content
Topic: umm.. wtf?! (Read 13550 times) previous topic - next topic

umm.. wtf?!

Reply #75
Good grief...

I'll just throw this out there -- and I'm NOT pointing fingers. 

Person A has a $1000 transaction with person B who pays person A said $1000 for an item/service/whatever.  Said money is delivered yet the item/service/whatever that was paid for is not.  Person B files a civil lawsuit.  Upon the court date, person A states he/she left responsibility of delivery of said item/service/whatever in the hands of person C whom apparently did not do as requested by person A. 

Does anyone here think that a jury would let person A slide on this and NOT award person B any money?

I realize there is no lawsuit here, but the basic scenario I typed out -- IMHO -- is how many people are viewing what transpired.  From what I had read, it did in fact sound that way to me at least.
-- 05 Mustang GT-Whipplecharged !!
--87 5.0 Trick Flow Heads & Intake - Custom Cam - Many other goodies...3100Lbs...Low12's!

umm.. wtf?!

Reply #76
silence! over it
ShadowMSC.com < < Still Under Construction

R.I.P. 'Zump' 8/29/86 - 11/11/11
3- 87 TC's / 1 really mean 83 Capri RS / 94 Sonoma SAS Project on 37x12.50 TSL Radials / 88 S10 that's LITERALLY cut to pieces / 84 F150 SAS, 351M, 39.5 TSL's / 85 Toyota regular cab, 22R 5spd, 3/4" drop, my little junkyard save/daily driver

umm.. wtf?!

Reply #77
Quote from: Shadow;387804
silence! over it
Just because you are does not mean those involved or those observing it are cupcake. Ask your mom. She'll tell you.
:america: 1988 Thunderbird Sport, Former 4.6 DOHC T56 conversion project.

Rest of the country, Welcome to Massachusettes. Enjoy your stay.

Halfbreed... Mango Orange Y2K Mustang GT
FRPP complete 2000 Cobra engine swap, T56 n' junk...
~John~

umm.. wtf?!

Reply #78
Whether or not you are over it is moot.  It's whether or not you learn from it in order to not have something similar happen in the future.  I'm hoping my post above would help.  Nothing more, nothing less. 

Also FWIW -- unless it's locked or posts are deleted by the admin staff, responses will come from whomever wishes to do so....
--87 5.0 Trick Flow Heads & Intake - Custom Cam - Many other goodies...3100Lbs...Low12's!

umm.. wtf?!

Reply #79
:blahblah:

3- 87 TC's / 1 really mean 83 Capri RS / 94 Sonoma SAS Project on 37x12.50 TSL Radials / 88 S10 that's LITERALLY cut to pieces / 84 F150 SAS, 351M, 39.5 TSL's / 85 Toyota regular cab, 22R 5spd, 3/4" drop, my little junkyard save/daily driver

umm.. wtf?!

Reply #80
:popcorn:

umm.. wtf?!

Reply #81
Quote from: Chrome;387817
:popcorn:

Meh.  Typed what I felt.  You can't make someone listen.  Only hope they get the message you are trying to convey.  It would appear that's not gonna happen.  I'll waste no more time on it or him.

umm.. wtf?!

Reply #82
I want to change my vote, let's leave it open. This can be the new pissed off becaue thread when "shadow" is eventually banned. We can all come back here and talk about how big of a post w he was, and how much he loves attention.

Like how he posts about how cruddy american cars are on honda forums, complains about how cruddy ls motors are on chevy forums, and complains about how cruddy the sbf is on a ford forum. He has to constantly jump from forum to forum because he is easy to see through, adds nothing but background noise to every thread, and pretends that itsokay to screw other people over and still tries to be your friend.

I'm gonna guess that your the kind of guy that jas never held a real job, plays wow, and e-thugs others using a vast array of email's to sign up different user names to ensure someone will always agree with him.

I've had the same user name since 2003 on this forum, the same two emails since 1998, and I don't hide from anyone. I also don't go out of my way to start arguments and sell people stuff and then not come through and blame everyone else in the world except myself. I also worked for a mail carrier. Never once did a package come back, unless it was ripped up or open.

Everyonce in a while I do have a bad day though. Just the fact that you like to screw with people just for irrritation is enough that I rode you off the first day I notice your existance on this forum.

One day I might get pissed off enough to post how I really feel.
Quote from: jcassity
I honestly dont think you could exceed the cost of a new car buy installing new *stock* parts everywhere in your coug our tbird. Its just plain impossible. You could revamp the entire drivetrain/engine/suspenstion and still come out ahead.
Hooligans! 
1988 Crown Vic wagon. 120K California car. Wifes grocery getter. (junked)
1987 Ford Thunderbird LX. 5.0. s.o., sn-95 t-5 and an f-150 clutch. Driven daily and going strong.
1986 cougar.
lilsammywasapunkrocker@yahoo.com

umm.. wtf?!

Reply #83
lmao.. i started typing on the subject again.. changed my mind real quick, don't need to hear a broken record over and over again

either way, vinnie will be seeing a brown box tomorrow (thursday) ;)

umm.. wtf?!

Reply #84
Quote from: Haystack;387827
I want to change my vote, let's leave it open. This can be the new pissed off becaue thread when "shadow" is eventually banned. We can all come back here and talk about how big of a post w he was, and how much he loves attention.

Like how he posts about how cruddy american cars are on honda forums, complains about how cruddy ls motors are on chevy forums, and complains about how cruddy the sbf is on a ford forum. He has to constantly jump from forum to forum because he is easy to see through, adds nothing but background noise to every thread, and pretends that itsokay to screw other people over and still tries to be your friend.

I'm gonna guess that your the kind of guy that jas never held a real job, plays wow, and e-thugs others using a vast array of email's to sign up different user names to ensure someone will always agree with him.

I've had the same user name since 2003 on this forum, the same two emails since 1998, and I don't hide from anyone. I also don't go out of my way to start arguments and sell people stuff and then not come through and blame everyone else in the world except myself. I also worked for a mail carrier. Never once did a package come back, unless it was ripped up or open.

Everyonce in a while I do have a bad day though. Just the fact that you like to screw with people just for irrritation is enough that I rode you off the first day I notice your existance on this forum.

One day I might get pissed off enough to post how I really feel.

:rollin: oh how wrong you are.. it's quite laughable.. but what the hell is 'wow?'

umm.. wtf?!

Reply #85
:wrongforum::yuck:
Quote from: Haystack;387827 I rode you off the first day I notice your existance on this forum.

[/QUOTE

EEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWW! lol

umm.. wtf?!

Reply #86
Quote from: Chrome;387830
:wrongforum::yuck:
EEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWW! lol

:barf:

umm.. wtf?!

Reply #87
Haystack, hope you don't get mad at my last post. Just had to add a little comedy.

I do not agree with Shadow's handling of this situation. However, other than that I have no problem with him. I enjoy his posts. He has a unique opinion on things. Sometimes I agree with him. Sometimes I don't. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

I do have to ask. His number of posts is combined with his old username right? Otherwise it would be amazing!

umm.. wtf?!

Reply #88
Nope, in less then a year he has post wd his way up past 2k posts. In 9 years or so I've only hit about 3 times that, and I was a bit of a post w when I was like 16.

You also have a very short memory shadow. When your leg was broken and you have over 1k posts in two months, I called you out and linked to multipul sites you were on, asking very stupid and basic questions, like how to do a tune up on a honda, then overnight you became an expert engine builder on a camaro forum and built custome high dollar turbo's. And also your father "stole" your old username, so you created one of your own if you were to remember right.

What kind of idiot doesn't know what the largest game in the wold was, especially when it premeired when they were in high school? World of warcraft. If you have spent a day on you tube, or walked a day through a high school in the 2000's you know what it is. Your actually older then me, so you should know even better.

What I think is really funny is how you just pretend like none of those things happened and expect no one to notice. Unfortinately, I did notice. I feel dumber for even knowing it.

So just for fun, how many jobs have you had, and how long did you work them? Just curious, since I am so wrong on everything, even the things you've previously claimed doing.
Quote from: jcassity
I honestly dont think you could exceed the cost of a new car buy installing new *stock* parts everywhere in your coug our tbird. Its just plain impossible. You could revamp the entire drivetrain/engine/suspenstion and still come out ahead.
Hooligans! 
1988 Crown Vic wagon. 120K California car. Wifes grocery getter. (junked)
1987 Ford Thunderbird LX. 5.0. s.o., sn-95 t-5 and an f-150 clutch. Driven daily and going strong.
1986 cougar.
lilsammywasapunkrocker@yahoo.com

umm.. wtf?!

Reply #89
When I went to bed we werehalf way through page 7......now it's half through page 9.  You guys were busy last night.

.........and the bunny continues marching!!
1988 T-Bird Sport Coupe--5.0 HO, MAF swap, 1-5/8" shorties, BBK/Flowmaster exhaust, Explorer intake, 70mm Edelbrock TB, T5, B&M short throw, Centerforce clutch and PP, disc brake TC rear w/ 3.55's, TC front brakes, '98 Cobra springs, DIY SFC's, other misc .  14.05 @ 98mph with launching too low and shifting too high.