Skip to main content
Topic: My 87 LX (Read 81447 times) previous topic - next topic

My 87 LX

Reply #255
thanks a bunch Louis I think when its all done its gonna be the pride of the drive way. aside from the bel air they'll be pretty equal.

My 87 LX

Reply #256
I picked up a Edelbrock 600 for $50 earlier this week. I tossed it on the car today and got it fired up. It likes the ebrock carb alot better than the holley I had on it.. :dunno:
All I have to do now is wire in the E choke then I presume wait until I hit the lottery so I can finish up some of the loose ends then maybe drop it off for an allignment So I may be able to drive the old beast again

My 87 LX

Reply #257
Sounds good...bet you will be glad to drive your car.  Going for a big "power cruise" always helps spur the interest in the car even more for me.
'88 'bird, 10.9:1 306 w/TFS top end, forged rods/pistons, T-5 swap & bunch of other stuff, 1-family owned, had it since ‘98, 5.0tbrd88 on Instagram and YouTube

My 87 LX

Reply #258
oh definatly. I cant wait to take her down the road. But I have a a few more things to tie up in the front steering aspect but other than that As long as It makes it where I direct it for the first few trips. Im golden

My 87 LX

Reply #259
Little update.

Much better with some actual tire under the nose.

My 87 LX

Reply #260
Lookin good there. :D

86' T/C 4.6L DOHC
16' Chebby Cruze 1.4L Turbo
17’ Peterbilt 389 600hp 1850ftlb Trq 18spd

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Heavy Metal Mistress”
[/COLOR][/SIZE]

My 87 LX

Reply #261
It sits better now. I like it.
88 Thunderbird LX: 306, Edelbrock Performer heads, Comp 266HR cam, Edelbrock Performer RPM intake, bunch of other stuff.

My 87 LX

Reply #262

mmmm.

My 87 LX

Reply #263
Very nice!!
95 Ranger Splash 2.3
88 Tbird Sport :ies::ies:
5.0 SO, stainless shorty headers, w/ Magnaflow lers. KYB struts, KYB shocks. 5lug conversion from sn95 Mustang, subframe connectors, drilled and slotted rotors, 03 Mach 1 wheels. sequential taillights.140 speedo

My 87 LX

Reply #264
in all honesty. The pictures just dont do it justice. It looks sooo much better when you can actually see it

My 87 LX

Reply #266
sitting on some sawhorses waiting for me to give it some lovin

My 87 LX

Reply #268
well I started stripping the trim off of it. going to get her as bare as I can then sand it down and take the little dings out of it. and the dent. Weld a panel in for the Keyless entry and yadda yadda.

Then it gets to meet the car and then Iget to play with my other door.

My 87 LX

Reply #269
It's going to be killer when you get her done and driver her here. Although we'll probably have to keep the 2 cars apart........so they don't make little tempos.......LOL

86' T/C 4.6L DOHC
16' Chebby Cruze 1.4L Turbo
17’ Peterbilt 389 600hp 1850ftlb Trq 18spd

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Heavy Metal Mistress”
[/COLOR][/SIZE]