Skip to main content
Topic: Havi's build thread of agonizing infinity (Read 10951 times) previous topic - next topic

Havi's build thread of agonizing infinity

Reply #30
Snagged this hood for $50.
1987 TC

Reply #31
if that hood isn't rusted the 71-73 guys will pay pretty good for it.
86 thunderbird elan

86 mustang coupe

Reply #32
pimp

and i dont say that alot

Reply #33
No progress update. :(  But tearing down my old house, I'm now down to the "Tbird" room.  That last section is chocked full of Tbird parts and will stay that way as a storage shed.  Next is working my way back removing the floor and frame, and clean-up.  The wife will be so happy. :punchballs:  Then I can get back to the fun stuff.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22LSOyyeq_Q
1987 TC

Reply #34
Hey the most important part is still therer!!! lol//...... jeeze.. no house... ouch...bet the new one will be cool....
[/IMG]
Just enjoyin the ride!!!!

Reply #35
I really hope you have a NEW house to live in, or she's gonna be really pissed
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
***** Project "EVOLUTION" 1987 Cougar LS  & 1985 Cougar Convertible *****
[/COLOR]
5.0 HO 306 roller block, machined GT-40P heads, Wiseco dished forged pistons, Eagle forged floating I-beam connecting rods, Lunati pushrods, ARP bolts, Scorpion aluminum 1.6 rockers, Comp Cams Magnum 266HR, Explorer intake, 65mm TB, MAF Conversion, 19# injectors, Ford Racing stainless P-headers, 2-1/2" cat-less exhaust w/ Flowtech Afterburner lers , SC AOD with 2800 BDR torque converter, 3.73 T-Lok rear, CHE rear control arms, full 2-1/2" frame w/1" jacking rails & seat supports, Rear disk brakes, Turbine wheels, All original interior w/ floor shift upgrade .......
Pretty much every panel on my 87 is new, rebuilt, or re constructed. :D
Join us on Facebook

Reply #36
I don't remember if I mentioned a coworker had an '85 Mustang GT out at his parent's house.  He said I could have it for the parts.  I was eager to get the K-member to see if my engine would clear with the headers I had, since they won't clear mine.  I finally got out there today.  Nobody was home, so I took a walk down the trail for what seemed like forever in this heat and humidity.  I found the car, but the front was sawed off, and no suspension or K. :(  So back to the drawing board again.  Anyone with a Stang style K-member?  No coin to buy a tubular yet.
1987 TC

Reply #37
Well that really sucks.
I kinda know a mustang guy. I can see if he has one, but shipping would suck.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[/COLOR]
5.0 HO 306 roller block, machined GT-40P heads, Wiseco dished forged pistons, Eagle forged floating I-beam connecting rods, Lunati pushrods, ARP bolts, Scorpion aluminum 1.6 rockers, Comp Cams Magnum 266HR, Explorer intake, 65mm TB, MAF Conversion, 19# injectors, Ford Racing stainless P-headers, 2-1/2" cat-less exhaust w/ Flowtech Afterburner lers , SC AOD with 2800 BDR torque converter, 3.73 T-Lok rear, CHE rear control arms, full 2-1/2" frame w/1" jacking rails & seat supports, Rear disk brakes, Turbine wheels, All original interior w/ floor shift upgrade .......
Join us on Facebook

Reply #38
CCX freight collect to my workplace is the cheapest way to go.  Just need it on a pallet, plastic wrapped or some other means of securing it down, and brought to a freight terminal.  400 lb engine is about $80.00
1987 TC

Reply #39
I'll ask my son to see if he has one.
Needs to be a fox K member only?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[/COLOR]
Join us on Facebook

Reply #40
83-86.5 tbird/cougar or fox mustang.
1987 TC

Reply #41
got it
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[/COLOR]
Join us on Facebook

Reply #42
Funny how plans change.
1987 TC

Reply #43
what's the story morning glory?
'84 Mustang
'98 Explorer 5.0
'03 Focus, dropped a valve seat. yay. freakin' split port engines...
'06 Explorer EB 4.6

Reply #44
LOL
Mine changed about 20x up to this point. And may have another one that will slow down my painting plans.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[/COLOR]
Join us on Facebook