Skip to main content
Topic: Phale!!! -- An ongoing montage of intarweb stoopidz!!! (Read 47570 times) previous topic - next topic

Phale!!! -- An ongoing montage of intarweb stoopidz!!!

Reply #90
Didn't know where to put this; so I'm going to put it here 'cause it's kind of a fail....

Let's call it " The fun of  automotive ownership and repair"

http://www.foreignaffairs.us/sol4.php

"No power" ('03 Jetta TDI 91k mi.)
   And no wonder. The base of the throttle body (and the intake manifold too) almost completely clogged with diesel residue. We did this same car 3 yrs ago. Stupid design.

-- 05 Mustang GT-Whipplecharged !!
--87 5.0 Trick Flow Heads & Intake - Custom Cam - Many other goodies...3100Lbs...Low12's!

Reply #91
Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice. I'd eat it.

Reply #92
http://www.foxtbirdcougarforums.com/showthread.php?t=22991
:america: 1988 Thunderbird Sport, Former 4.6 DOHC T56 conversion project.

Rest of the country, Welcome to Massachusettes. Enjoy your stay.

Halfbreed... Mango Orange Y2K Mustang GT
FRPP complete 2000 Cobra engine swap, T56 n' junk...
~John~

Reply #93
That....................Is.......................EPIC!!!

Reply #94
Uhhh....can somebody photochop me a picture of an '88 cat with a    '95 header panel.....:hick:

but i found a 1995 front header pannel with the lights and everything at a salvage yard. the lights where totally diffrent

I wonder why someone would even waste the money on a completely different panel.....Does this mean WE are part of the intarweb stoopidz? :mullet:  lol
FOXLESS!!

1994 Lincoln Mark VIII

Reply #95
Hope he gets it sorted out

Reply #96
Yea, spare himself the embarassment..hehe
FOXLESS!!

1994 Lincoln Mark VIII

Reply #97
Is that any way to welcome some one new? we've all done things we regret. and now he's asking for help.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
***** Project "EVOLUTION" 1987 Cougar LS  & 1985 Cougar Convertible *****
[/COLOR]
5.0 HO 306 roller block, machined GT-40P heads, Wiseco dished forged pistons, Eagle forged floating I-beam connecting rods, Lunati pushrods, ARP bolts, Scorpion aluminum 1.6 rockers, Comp Cams Magnum 266HR, Explorer intake, 65mm TB, MAF Conversion, 19# injectors, Ford Racing stainless P-headers, 2-1/2" cat-less exhaust w/ Flowtech Afterburner lers , SC AOD with 2800 BDR torque converter, 3.73 T-Lok rear, CHE rear control arms, full 2-1/2" frame w/1" jacking rails & seat supports, Rear disk brakes, Turbine wheels, All original interior w/ floor shift upgrade .......
Pretty much every panel on my 87 is new, rebuilt, or re constructed. :D
Join us on Facebook

Reply #98
Quote from: daminc;260703
Is that any way to welcome some one new? we've all done things we regret. and now he's asking for help.

X2

Reply #99
Its really more of the fact of the way the header panel would look not the one who did it, now that i look back it is kinda assholish. Sad mistake on my part.:bricks1:
FOXLESS!!

1994 Lincoln Mark VIII

Reply #100
then this whole thread probably shouldn't exist. we all make mistakes and we are all left open to scrutiny of others. that's life.
:america: 1988 Thunderbird Sport, Former 4.6 DOHC T56 conversion project.

Rest of the country, Welcome to Massachusettes. Enjoy your stay.

Halfbreed... Mango Orange Y2K Mustang GT
FRPP complete 2000 Cobra engine swap, T56 n' junk...
~John~

Reply #101
Whoa whoa whoa, lets not carried away this thread has been hilarious up until now lets just move on to the next funny thing and the problem will be solved.

Reply #102
Quote from: shame302;260796
then this whole thread probably shouldn't exist. we all make mistakes and we are all left open to scrutiny of others. that's life.

The difference is, this person is also asking for our help. and it makes us look like we shouldn't be bothered to help him with a problem. I joined here because it wasn't like the other car places on the net. I just think that new members deserve an equal chance when joining here, just like I was given with my rust bucket Cougar.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
***** Project "EVOLUTION" 1987 Cougar LS  & 1985 Cougar Convertible *****
[/COLOR]
5.0 HO 306 roller block, machined GT-40P heads, Wiseco dished forged pistons, Eagle forged floating I-beam connecting rods, Lunati pushrods, ARP bolts, Scorpion aluminum 1.6 rockers, Comp Cams Magnum 266HR, Explorer intake, 65mm TB, MAF Conversion, 19# injectors, Ford Racing stainless P-headers, 2-1/2" cat-less exhaust w/ Flowtech Afterburner lers , SC AOD with 2800 BDR torque converter, 3.73 T-Lok rear, CHE rear control arms, full 2-1/2" frame w/1" jacking rails & seat supports, Rear disk brakes, Turbine wheels, All original interior w/ floor shift upgrade .......
Pretty much every panel on my 87 is new, rebuilt, or re constructed. :D
Join us on Facebook

Reply #103
Quote from: daminc;260827
The difference is, this person is also asking for our help. and it makes us look like we shouldn't be bothered to help him with a problem. I joined here because it wasn't like the other car places on the net. I just think that new members deserve an equal chance when joining here, just like I was given with my rust bucket Cougar.

yeah, you have a really strong point here. We have ALL done stupid things to a car sometime in life thats how we learned but to ridicule him and help him at the same time might not be a nice thing to do. After all if that was you would you appreciate being called stupid by the guys who know more about your car than you do because you made a bad decision?

Reply #104
Quote from: shame302;260796

Well, this isn't a Mustang or Honda enthusiast site. We don't really operate that way, devouring our own. There's a reason we see so many posts about how different it is on this board.

Also, that's not life. That's the screwed up view of people on the internet. If you act like that (point and laugh) in real life, you're just an asshole. No lulz in real life.