Skip to main content
Topic: Phale!!! -- An ongoing montage of intarweb stoopidz!!! (Read 47567 times) previous topic - next topic

Phale!!! -- An ongoing montage of intarweb stoopidz!!!

Reply #105
Quote from: oldraven;260835
If you act like that (point and laugh) in real life, you're just an asshole. No lulz in real life.

Wow man brutally honest are we?

Reply #106
Oops. I keep doing that. I use 'you' in a general sense, not a personal one, and people often take it personally. Like "You just don't sit on a cactus." as opposed to "You have something in your teeth.". By all means, let the thread get back to the funnies.

Reply #107
Hey, say what you want. I've effed' up and if it deserves to be in a thread like this then so be it. (all in good fun). I have no prob laughing at myself. I didn't ridicule the kid either but it fit nicely within this threads reason for being. I'm not saying the nobody should help the kid. I hope he finds the answers he needs and learns from his mistakes. Had i been an asshole (in real life i am very respectful, quiet and courteous) I would have just blasted the kid right in his own thread.
:america: 1988 Thunderbird Sport, Former 4.6 DOHC T56 conversion project.

Rest of the country, Welcome to Massachusettes. Enjoy your stay.

Halfbreed... Mango Orange Y2K Mustang GT
FRPP complete 2000 Cobra engine swap, T56 n' junk...
~John~

Reply #109
LOL at van guy.
84 TC 302 -5.0L/t5/7.5 locking rear and a 3.45 gear, Edelbrock Intake, Aluminum Heads, Edlebrock 65mm Throttlebody, Edlebrock Cam, 24lb injectors & MAS Air Sensor calibrated via chip,  BBK headers, Catback H pipe, Magnaflow lers :evilgrin:
:pics-stfu:

Project Thread with pics

Reply #111
I didnt really think it was too funny either, just weird, but it fits
FOXLESS!!

1994 Lincoln Mark VIII

Reply #112
True

Reply #113
Now that this thread has almost been turned into a fail all it's own; I'll try and salvage it.....Not so much an internet fail, but more of a "How the Hell did you think you weren't going to get caught?"

http://omaha.com/index.php?u_page=2798&u_sid=10584236

SCOTTSBLUFF, Neb. — Three Scottsbluff auto dealership executives are in jail today, accused of selling vehicles they did not own.

Click to Enlarge

Toyota automobiles from Legacy Ford Lincoln Mercury Toyota in Scottsbluff were loaded onto trucks Monday night.
Legacy Auto Sales owner Allen Patch, 52, surrendered at a Tooele County jail this morning, Scottsbluff Police Capt. Kevin Spencer said.

Comptroller Rachel Fait, 37, had been arrested at her Utah home early in the evening.

Click to Enlarge

Rachel Fait
"She lives here in Tooele," Tooele County Sheriff Frank Park said. "They just went up to her house and found her."

Spencer confirmed General Sales Manager Rick Covello, 53, surrendered to Scottsbluff police this morning, at about 10 a.m., after meeting with his attorney.

Scotts Bluff County Chief Deputy John Childress said it is not known if Covello will appear in Scotts Bluff County Court yet today.

"We aren’t sure what the procedure will be," Childress said.

Felony theft charges were filed in Scotts Bluff County Court Wednesday against Patch and his senior managers Wednesday. The three are accused of packing up their belongings, loading up 81 new vehicles on trucks and leaving town.

According to Scottsbluff Police, 81 new Ford and Toyota vehicles were loaded on auto transport trailers from the dealership over the weekend and Monday evening. Childress said the vehicles, ranging from sedans to pickups, are valued at more than $2.5 million

-- 05 Mustang GT-Whipplecharged !!
--87 5.0 Trick Flow Heads & Intake - Custom Cam - Many other goodies...3100Lbs...Low12's!

Reply #114
I read about that when i got home from work today.....she must've been smokin the good stuff i guess. How does one not expect to get caught doing that?:mullet:
FOXLESS!!

1994 Lincoln Mark VIII

Reply #115
Quote from: V8Demon;261241
Now that this thread has almost been turned into a fail all it's own; I'll try and salvage it.....

Sorry about that
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
***** Project "EVOLUTION" 1987 Cougar LS  & 1985 Cougar Convertible *****
[/COLOR]
5.0 HO 306 roller block, machined GT-40P heads, Wiseco dished forged pistons, Eagle forged floating I-beam connecting rods, Lunati pushrods, ARP bolts, Scorpion aluminum 1.6 rockers, Comp Cams Magnum 266HR, Explorer intake, 65mm TB, MAF Conversion, 19# injectors, Ford Racing stainless P-headers, 2-1/2" cat-less exhaust w/ Flowtech Afterburner lers , SC AOD with 2800 BDR torque converter, 3.73 T-Lok rear, CHE rear control arms, full 2-1/2" frame w/1" jacking rails & seat supports, Rear disk brakes, Turbine wheels, All original interior w/ floor shift upgrade .......
Pretty much every panel on my 87 is new, rebuilt, or re constructed. :D
Join us on Facebook

Reply #116
Wasn't you that did it ;)
-- 05 Mustang GT-Whipplecharged !!
--87 5.0 Trick Flow Heads & Intake - Custom Cam - Many other goodies...3100Lbs...Low12's!

Reply #117
partially mine, wasnt trying to ruin your thread:punchballs:
FOXLESS!!

1994 Lincoln Mark VIII

Reply #118
Ditto..
:america: 1988 Thunderbird Sport, Former 4.6 DOHC T56 conversion project.

Rest of the country, Welcome to Massachusettes. Enjoy your stay.

Halfbreed... Mango Orange Y2K Mustang GT
FRPP complete 2000 Cobra engine swap, T56 n' junk...
~John~

Reply #119
All I can say is.....I dunno, phale-safe?
1987 TC