Skip to main content
Topic: Phale!!! -- An ongoing montage of intarweb stoopidz!!! (Read 45976 times) previous topic - next topic

Phale!!! -- An ongoing montage of intarweb stoopidz!!!

http://www.mdstreetscene.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15536

Read the first few pages up to page 6. Skip to page 32 read a bit. Skip to 76.

Failure at it's finest!:flame:
-- 05 Mustang GT-Whipplecharged !!
--87 5.0 Trick Flow Heads & Intake - Custom Cam - Many other goodies...3100Lbs...Low12's!

Reply #1
I was gonna type a summary but I guess Ill just post the digg.

http://digg.com/autos/Kid_tries_to_pass_off_CLS_55_AMG_as_his_own_gets_caught

True pwnage.
93 Festiva L, 193k miles, BP+T/G25MR swap, T3 50trim .48/.42, SRT FMIC, Capri electronics/Rocketchip, 2.5" exhaust
bests: ET 12.86, MPH 110.25, 1.92 short
02 Subaru Impreza WRX, 129k miles
97 Subaru Impreza Outback Sport, 236k miles

Reply #3
Thats a funny story 1/4 mile in 13.2 WOW to bad those kids have never heard of the Muscle Car Era or a Mustang Boss 429.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

http://www.cardomain.com/id/Carpimp1987
1987 T-Bird AEROBIRD-GT had many many mods but is now totaled and is the car that made me want to start customizing everything all over again.
1988 T-Bird 5.0 HO DD/Sleeper/next project car :birdsmily:
1988 Cougar XR7 5.0 HO Vortech Supercharged being bulit right now :cougarsmily:

Reply #4
LOL the real owner showed up for total ownage. :hick:
Matt
1984 Thunderbird - 89 302 HO, GT40 heads w/ Trick Flow springs, E303 cam, Edelbrock Performer 289 intake and 600 cfm 4bbl, Mustang headers, Jegs o/r H pipe, Dynomax lers, Mustang AOD and shifter, Mustang 8.8 w/ 3.73s, 3G alternator, Mustang front and rear sway bars, KYB 87-88 Turbo Coupe shocks and struts, and 11" front brakes.

1988 Mustang GT - GT40 heads, Explorer intake, 70mm throttle body, 70mm MAF, Crane 1.7 rrs, E303 cam, Kirban Kwik shifter w/ Pro 5.0 deluxe handle, aluminum clutch quadrant and firewall adjuster, o/r h pipe, Dynomax lers, 3G alternator, aluminum radiator, and 3.27 gears.

1986 Cougar 5.0, 1989 Mark VII LSC 5 speed, 1980 Mercury Zephyr 4 door (sold)

Reply #5
What an Idiot!
1986 Cougar LS

Reply #6
Lol wow that guy is an epic loser.

Reply #7
Stupid Marylanders :rolleyes:

Reply #8
Another one....EVEN BETTER!!!!

New member regretfully posts that his car has been stolen by someone with a fake ID that took a permanent test drive. Describes vehicle and thief.
-Thief encounters another forum member at Chinook mall, member recognizes stolen vehicle as described in this post. Snaps pictures, posts on beyond. Even in a city of 1 million people, thief is spotted within hours due to internet exposure
-Thief is found on facebook using said pictures, recognized by multiple members
-Full name, address, and workplace is found via facebook
-Multiple forum members drive to known address at 2:30am, car is parked outside. Dude peeks out the window, sees posse, gets scared.
-Car disappears at some point.
-Another member drives by later, finds car. Boxes car in, calls cops, calls rightful owner
-Hilarity ensues
-Cops show up 2 hours later, pictures and youtube video posted of stolen car, and Dr. Claw the fail car thief getting arrested
-Car is now safe at home, back up for sale, with a new test drive policy. Bonus: Thief leaves $22 in change, and a shiznitty tosssta hat.

http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?threadid=212943&perpage=40&highlight=&pagenumber=1  :flame: :toilet:
--87 5.0 Trick Flow Heads & Intake - Custom Cam - Many other goodies...3100Lbs...Low12's!

Reply #9
Epic phale.  Just like that one guy who claimed the racer dude wasn't really him, and he then replied with pictures of him in front of the shop, going in the shop, walking thru the shop, and on and on, til he welds the first guys name on a piece of steel, hilarious.  This one about tops that.
1987 TC

Reply #10
Best headers ever!!!111  Lulz!
Taken from AZAWD.org

"Well today I was enjoying my self going to autozone to get some bulbs for the trailer. If you remember the kid who drilled holes into his car for the wing that was installed backwards and missmatched from the spoted ***** thread. Here is his latest creation. It is a flexipipe header with a home depot air ducting collector. Yes he is seriously going to put this on his camry. When he showed it to me I could not stop laughing to the point where I could not breathe. This somone should photoshop this into an EPIC FAIL or motivational poster."

http://forums.audiworld.com/other/msgs/8445527.phtml

Reply #11
I dont know what to say to that... Im seriously for loss of words... DUMBASS! ok thats what I was looking for
1986 Cougar LS

Reply #12
wow thats sweet.....
:america: 1988 Thunderbird Sport, Former 4.6 DOHC T56 conversion project.

Rest of the country, Welcome to Massachusettes. Enjoy your stay.

Halfbreed... Mango Orange Y2K Mustang GT
FRPP complete 2000 Cobra engine swap, T56 n' junk...
~John~

Reply #13
Ill give him this, he can weld, might not be the best but he did it. Lacks knowlege in other areas though
1986 Cougar LS

Reply #14
When did Fila get a Camry!?:rollin:
'84 Mustang
'98 Explorer 5.0
'03 Focus, dropped a valve seat. yay. freakin' split port engines...
'06 Explorer EB 4.6