Skip to main content
Topic: Phale!!! -- An ongoing montage of intarweb stoopidz!!! (Read 47566 times) previous topic - next topic

Phale!!! -- An ongoing montage of intarweb stoopidz!!!

Reply #137
Sweet f'ing Christ.  That is the worst thread I've ever viewed.
84 TC 302 -5.0L/t5/7.5 locking rear and a 3.45 gear, Edelbrock Intake, Aluminum Heads, Edlebrock 65mm Throttlebody, Edlebrock Cam, 24lb injectors & MAS Air Sensor calibrated via chip,  BBK headers, Catback H pipe, Magnaflow lers :evilgrin:
:pics-stfu:

Project Thread with pics

Reply #138
There are so many things I want to say at the same time in response to that...and I cant choose one to actually say AAGGHH!!!

Wow. Why did you post that....and WHY did I read that. Why did I KEEP reading!? #*$@!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1987 20th Anniversary Cougar, 302 "5.0" GT-40 heads (F3ZE '93 Cobra) and TMoss Ported H.O. intake, H.O. camshaft
2.5" Duals, no cats, Flowmaster 40s, Richmond 3.73s w/ Trac-Lok, maxed out Baumann shift kit, 3000 RPM Dirty Dog non-lock TC
Aside from the Mustang crinkle headers, still looks like it's only 150 HP...
1988 Black XR7 Trick Flow top end, Tremec 3550
1988 Black XR7 Procharger P600B intercooled, Edelbrock Performer non-RPM heads, GT40 intake AOD, 13 PSI @5000 RPM. 93 octane

Reply #139
OMG that is the sickest thing I have ever heard!!!

I am fully accustomed to the sessions as is he. It is not a problem for me, and he thanks me nearly everyday for helping him. He never misses a session, even if it means missing his favorite things to do. He is very discipline on his own at being right there on every evening we had worked out for the week

He is just as sick as she is!!! Of course he never misses a session What a bunch of sick-o's

It's probably bs anyway.....
FOXLESS!!

1994 Lincoln Mark VIII

Reply #140
In that situation, I'm quite sure paying for hookers to do the "treatment" would be cheaper than the therapy he will most likely need in the future.

WOW.
-- 05 Mustang GT-Whipplecharged !!
--87 5.0 Trick Flow Heads & Intake - Custom Cam - Many other goodies...3100Lbs...Low12's!

Reply #141
Quote from: ZondaC12;262704
There are so many things I want to say at the same time in response to that...and I cant choose one to actually say AAGGHH!!!

Wow. Why did you post that....and WHY did I read that. Why did I KEEP reading!? #*$@!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah i know.... all the normal people dont start layin into her until the last  page,,,,,,
What fruitcakes!!!!!!!!!!!! i wonder what that guy is going to end up like.........
[/IMG]
Just enjoyin the ride!!!!

Reply #142
Did you guys hear Dueling Banjos faintly playing in the background and you read that? Just want to make sure I'm not the only one.

Reply #143
Good God!

I am not only trained in massage, but I will devote nearly two hours, three times a week on him, so he may someday be able to live a normal life and date girls.

Yeah, good luck with that. Every time a girl touches it he's going to be thinking about his Mom. Wrecked for life, that one.

Reply #144
this thread just got morbid.  That's disgusting, not funny.

although.. these 2 emoticons never felt more at home in a thread

:hick: :mullet:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
:america: An American Restoration. :birdsmily:
1987 Ford Thunderbird Sport (resting)
1993 Mazda Miata 1.6l (daily driver)

Reply #145
Quote from: ~AC;262764
this thread just got morbid.  That's disgusting, not funny.

although.. these 2 emoticons never felt more at home in a thread

:hick: :mullet:

Plus this one:barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf:
1986 Cougar LS

Reply #146
Quote from: DVP;262803
Plus this one:barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf:

x1

Reply #148
No kidding, you got that right. AIG is way out of place. Talk about an epic failure.

Reply #149
As stated in the original thread: EPIC TROLL