Skip to main content
Topic: Phale!!! -- An ongoing montage of intarweb stoopidz!!! (Read 47571 times) previous topic - next topic

Phale!!! -- An ongoing montage of intarweb stoopidz!!!

Reply #60
Here we have an example of a police officer that, from the impression I got from the post, that is using his authority to try and teach this kid to act right. Yet at the same time not being a dick and cutting him a break so he can learn. Seems like that is more of the support and guidance that a community could use over a forceful authority figure that does nothing but write fines for everything. Better hope none of your lights ever burn out while you are driving. I think that most cops would like to be like this but we make it hard for them by breaking so many laws and not even thinking twice. I know Im guilty.

About the 3 girl comments.....  Where did it say they weren't racing?

Yeah some of them got more balls then a few guys i know when it comes to driving. I guess you could say they shift like a les...ahh not going to say it. LOL. Used to be these two blonds that would come down to the city in one of theirs WS6. Yeah they would get down.

Street racing is dumb, fun, dangerous, and expensive but you cant stop what was almost ever little boys' dream of going fast once you inject it with testosterone. It will happen. I find more fun in watching then being in the car. In STL we all go to Hall St. My Grandpa used to go there when we was a teenager and he said they where doing it for years before that. Its a good time if you stay long enough for all the idiots to leave and make curfew. The thing is there is no real way to shut it down. Cops come, we move to Broadway, cops come we go back to Hall, if they decided to crack down hard that weekend we go to Cass, which is more like a lot with a strip of concrete down the middle. Point is its hard to stop a culture, and I miss going down there so i kept typing.
1986 Cougar LS

Reply #61
Quote from: 20thanniver-ls;256010
http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/cto/996560261.html

I see these types of cars around where i live all the time - Cheetos, M&M's Skittles, you name it. I dont understand it. Its retarded.

http://www.cardomain.com/member_pages/show_image.pl?bg=FFFFFF&image=http://memimage.cardomain.com/ride_images/2/4783/4841/24457420003_large.jpg

Fixed! ;)
'98 Explorer 5.0
'20 Malibu (I know, Chevy, but, 35MPG. Let's go brandon, eh)

Reply #62
The sad thing about street racing, is that its always some kid in a slow car trying to show off for all the people in fast ones. I really don't think it matters if the girls were street racing or not. The worst place to street race is where there are alot of bad accidents to begin with.
Quote from: jcassity
I honestly dont think you could exceed the cost of a new car buy installing new *stock* parts everywhere in your coug our tbird. Its just plain impossible. You could revamp the entire drivetrain/engine/suspenstion and still come out ahead.
Hooligans! 
1988 Crown Vic wagon. 120K California car. Wifes grocery getter. (junked)
1987 Ford Thunderbird LX. 5.0. s.o., sn-95 t-5 and an f-150 clutch. Driven daily and going strong.
1986 cougar.
lilsammywasapunkrocker@yahoo.com

Reply #65
Awesome!
-- 05 Mustang GT-Whipplecharged !!
--87 5.0 Trick Flow Heads & Intake - Custom Cam - Many other goodies...3100Lbs...Low12's!

Reply #66
I was thinking of doing my bedliner myself.  Not so much anymore...

http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18595&page=6
1988 Thunderbird Sport (1st car)
351W in the works
"I'll get it one piece at a time...":D

Quote from: bhazard;300566
You got woman'd.

Reply #67
It's apparently a joke according o a post on page 3, but it's funny as hell :hick:

http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=763645

Post#1: 

Alright, after reading a ton of threads on welding up gears for extra traction, i went ahead and welded mine up.

I put the third back in and went to pull out of my garage, and I just roasted my clutch. I figured that maybe there was some slag left in the bearing, so i dropped it in 4lo and lo and behold something broke loose.
MY shagING DRIVE LINE.

I'm really pissed at all this BS talk. I welded my junk really wel. And now my driveline is twisted up like a  pretzel.

You are all a bunch of shiznit talkin Jerks.

What the hell did you all do differently
?

--87 5.0 Trick Flow Heads & Intake - Custom Cam - Many other goodies...3100Lbs...Low12's!

Reply #68
Quote from: V8Demon;258423

:rollin: :rollin: :rollin: :rollin: :rollin: :rollin: :rollin: :rollin: :rollin: :rollin: :rollin: :rollin: :rollin: :rollin: :rollin: :rollin: :rollin: :rollin: :rollin: :rollin: :rollin:

:mullet: Man, that's redneck humor at it's finest :mullet:
11.96 @ 118 MPH old 306 KB; 428W coming soon.

Reply #69
THAT is funny! I haven't laughed that hard in a while. Thanks for that.

Reply #70
Wow!!!!! 

http://www.honda-tech.com/showthread.php?t=2513753

I've saved the pic and uploaded it as I'm sure the OP will delete it due to humiliation soon enough.....

Reply #71
lol follow that thread down.. and there is a nice tat of a Vtec, Mustang, and a tachometer with 8000 RPM on it twice lol!

I think that's funnier that this twit.
:birdsmily:   Objects In Mirror Appear to be Loosing  :birdsmily:

Reply #72
that whole thread was phale to me, lol.
1987 TC

Reply #73
I always wanted to use this...:rollin: :rollin: :rollin:

Reply #74
Quote from: Jim_Miller;259275
lol follow that thread down.. and there is a nice tat of a Vtec, Mustang, and a tachometer with 8000 RPM on it twice lol!

The first guy's face was priceless!