Skip to main content

Poll

Who are you routing for

Total Members Voted: 24

Topic: The NFL Who’s routing for who? (Read 9249 times) previous topic - next topic

The NFL Who’s routing for who?

The giants are in it so it’s more fun this year can’t believe they made it to the NFC championship.
Since we are nation wide lets see who’s going for who.

edit +1 for the giants

Reply #1
Nothing against Newfoundlanders, but I just don't root for anyone in particular over there.

Reply #2
My heart will always be with the Giants. My uncle was an offensive lineman for the Giants between 1960-69. Most pro football critics have agreed that, in the pre-AFL/NFL merger era, the Giants of the 1960s were about the best team overall. I'm proud and honored that he was one of them. It's way cool to have football cards of your dad's brother. :)

However...I think they'll be at a distinct disadvantage this weekend in Green Bay. It's supposed to be somewhere near 0 degrees F. That's Packer weather all the way.

I'd love to see the Chargers stick it to the Pats. Don't know, though...the way things have been going, it doesn't look likely.

Reply #3
I'm a Chargers fan, but even I have to admit the Patriots are going all the way 19-0 season. Oh well, the 'Bolts had a good season (the Jags did too, but they were already mauled by the juggernaut that is NE).

Reply #4
Since Dallas, Pittsburg and Seattle are out I'd like to see a Chargers/Packers superbowl... Although, it would be nice to see Eli Manning get a shot at a superbowl title. I haven't decided who I'm gonna root for in the Giants/Packers game yet.

But the Pats seem to be unbeatable so I dont think it really matters who goes up against them. No-one has proven to be able to go score for score with them through 4 quarters. Thier offence cant be stopped and all thier defence has to do is force the other team to punt or kick a field goal ONE time and it's game over.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
86 5.0 Turbocoupe (Katrina), 87 5.0 Sport (Rita)

Reply #5
I'm Raiders fan 1st, but the giants are a close 2nd for me. GO GIANTS! Pretty cool bout' your Uncle Eric.

Chargers/Packers superbowl

Hey! A yellow bowl would be pretty cool........DUDE!!!

Reply #6
Patriots. I was born and raised in Vermont so I am not jumping on the band wagon. I liked them before anyone knew who they or the little man on their helmet was.
2013 Focus (Daily)
1968 Cougar XR7
1987 Turbo Coupe
5 Speed, Stock IHI, Aeromotive 340LPH, Stinger 3in DP w/Magnaflow 3in Race Series ler, Hallman Boost Controller, Corbeau Fixed Back Racing Seats, Rebuilt 35# Injectors, Kirban AFPR, Stinger's Front Mount Piping w/Big NPR Front Mount IC, 3/8 E-85 Fuel Lines, SPEC Stage 3+ Clutch, Explorer 4.0 Dual Core Radiator, Optima Red Top Battery
1988 Turbo Coupe (RIP)
1984 Cougar (RIP) :cougarsmily:
1986 Cougar XR7 5 Speed.  (sold)

Reply #7
I'm born and raised in Minnesota, so my favorite team is the Vikings and my second favorite team is ANYONE who plays the Packers. I don't care who wins the SB, just so it's NOT Green Bay!
1987 Turbo Coupe - Son's car
1987 Super Coupe - Son's project car
1934 Ford - My project car

Reply #8
I think my Pats will beat the fudge-Packers in the Super-Bowl.
11.96 @ 118 MPH old 306 KB; 428W coming soon.

Reply #9
We do the rooting.  The Patriots do the routing.

Reply #10
Quote from: xjeffs;198495
We do the rooting.  The Patriots do the routing.

LOL
 I’m not the best speller I know
I’m hoping to see the pats get stopped right in there route. but that’s probably unlikely

Reply #11
I think Green Bay is the only team left with an offense potent enough to hang with New England (not to mention their good CBs also).  If San Diego wasnt so riddled with injuries, I'd say they would have a legit shot too.  If the Eagles and Ravens can all but put away the Patriots, I'm sure Green Bay can close the deal.

Reply #12
Lets go Giants Lets go Giants Lets go Giants Lets go Giants Lets go Giants Lets go Giants Lets go Giants Lets go Giants Lets go Giants Lets go Giants Lets go Giants
10 7  what a game

Reply #13
Giants defense played their guts out.  Congratulations, Giants.  As for New England...there's no denying they are a great team.  Exciting to watch.
1987 TC

Reply #14
[SIZE="7"]I'M ALL SET[/SIZE] enough said :D :shakeass: oh wait:flip: new england!
there's only about a half a dozen man made objects that are herd by the human ear below 40Hz,a pipe organ,thunder,the space shuttle lifting off,a jet airplane taking off or landing,a large canon,an atomic bomb ignited in your back yard and the heat wave afterward oh wait you would be dead so you would'nt hear it scratch that!,and maybe beating your hear against a wall less then 40 times a second..rap music is'nt one of them!thats 40-60Hz@100+db the moving air is under 40Hz