Skip to main content

Poll

Who are you routing for

Total Members Voted: 24

Topic: The NFL Who’s routing for who? (Read 9344 times) previous topic - next topic

The NFL Who’s routing for who?

Reply #16
The game sucked.
One 88

Reply #17
Sucked? It was awesome to watch! That's been the most intense Super Bowl in the last 6 years! It wasn't over until 10 seconds left!

Reply #18
That was an awesome game, and the Pats lost too. After all of the cheating allegations and actual fines for cheating, it was kind of nice to see them lose. They are definitely one of the best teams ever, but after all the press they've been getting and already winning three recent Superbowls, it was good to see them go down.
1987 Turbo Coupe - Son's car
1987 Super Coupe - Son's project car
1934 Ford - My project car

Reply #19
SUCKED you’re either miserable, hate football, drunk, or a pats fan. And if you’re a pats fan you gotta admit it was a good game. Some of my greatest games I lost though I hate to admit it.
Back to the GIANTS
I did call it I said they were going to rise to the occasion back in December not thinking the Superbowl but I did say they were going to give the pats a run for there money. And man they turned it on though they lost. Week after week I called Dallas I new they could beat them. But then green bay gotta admit no prediction my way I wasn’t feeling it but they played like winners in -10’, giants rose to the occasion man I could not believe they were going to the Superbowl.
Again heres all the experts and all who think they know more then me cause they listen to the experts. “the last game of the season was a fluke pats guard was down they ant going to happing again” “the worst thing giants could have done was piss off the pats by giving them a run for there money the last game of the season” your so called experts said this game was suppose to be a blow out HA. well nobody I mean nobody not even an expert can say this was a fluke in any way the PATRIOTS saw exactly what they were getting and they new the team they were playing nearly beat them a few weeks earlier the GIANTS earned it in every way they out play the pats ant wanted it more that’s it. I called when Brady was calling in take out and shagging w/his girlfriend staying in Manhattan, and Eli was studying plays and practicing---OKOK I said enough I can go on and on.

One more thing
Ill give the expert’s one thing
Besides for it being one of the greatest upsets (probably the greatest)     
Its was the most exciting superbowl since 91’ giants vs bills 20-19 /who remembers that upset.

Reply #20
i made a point to my girlfriend.

I hate sports. She was dead set on the Pats winning this thing Well.... I bet a dollar and a dinner on the giants. just to piss her off... she got pen 15y when the pats got that TD towards the last few minutes.... then the giants came back and smacked the pats in the face

moral of the story... Vote for the underdog.. you might get a dinner and a dollar.

Reply #21
Quote from: 87thunderbirdBlackJack;201971
i made a point to my girlfriend.

I hate sports. She was dead set on the Pats winning this thing Well.... I bet a dollar and a dinner on the giants. just to piss her off... she got pen 15y when the pats got that TD towards the last few minutes.... then the giants came back and smacked the pats in the face

moral of the story... Vote for the underdog.. you might get a dinner and a dollar.

Dumb you should of bet more could of got a little favor if you no what I mean.;)

Reply #22
Dumb you should of bet more could of got a little favor if you no what I mean.;)

Reply #23
well the pats went 18-0 and one [SIZE="6"]GIANT LOSS[/SIZE]in the end:D

and the minute men of new england got killed in the last minute:evilgrin:
there's only about a half a dozen man made objects that are herd by the human ear below 40Hz,a pipe organ,thunder,the space shuttle lifting off,a jet airplane taking off or landing,a large canon,an atomic bomb ignited in your back yard and the heat wave afterward oh wait you would be dead so you would'nt hear it scratch that!,and maybe beating your hear against a wall less then 40 times a second..rap music is'nt one of them!thats 40-60Hz@100+db the moving air is under 40Hz

Reply #24
pats deserved to lose that game. they played like shiznit. it wasnt a well played game at all. it was still nerve racking to watch. i get a kick out of all the people who say the better team won. lol. if the giants were a beter team maybe they would have won 18 in a row. i had one of those feelings about this game. thats why i bet against the pats. yay me!
:america: 1988 Thunderbird Sport, Former 4.6 DOHC T56 conversion project.

Rest of the country, Welcome to Massachusettes. Enjoy your stay.

Halfbreed... Mango Orange Y2K Mustang GT
FRPP complete 2000 Cobra engine swap, T56 n' junk...
~John~

Reply #25
Quote from: shame302;202052
pats deserved to lose that game. they played like shiznit. it wasnt a well played game at all. it was still nerve racking to watch. i get a kick out of all the people who say the better team won. lol. if the giants were a beter team maybe they would have won 18 in a row. i had one of those feelings about this game. thats why i bet against the pats. yay me!

Numbers dont make a team "better."  Superbowl wins do.  Period.

Reply #26
This has to go down as one of the biggest upsets in sports history.  Outstanding 4th quarter!!!!
-- 05 Mustang GT-Whipplecharged !!
--87 5.0 Trick Flow Heads & Intake - Custom Cam - Many other goodies...3100Lbs...Low12's!

Reply #27
I am disappointed as a Pats fan but at least I won't have to hear about the Asterisk by their 19-0 season from all the haters if they would have won. Besides no worries! The Pats are fully capable of going through next season undefeated anyway. Next time there will be no one talking about any  Asterisk by their name.
2013 Focus (Daily)
1968 Cougar XR7
1987 Turbo Coupe
5 Speed, Stock IHI, Aeromotive 340LPH, Stinger 3in DP w/Magnaflow 3in Race Series ler, Hallman Boost Controller, Corbeau Fixed Back Racing Seats, Rebuilt 35# Injectors, Kirban AFPR, Stinger's Front Mount Piping w/Big NPR Front Mount IC, 3/8 E-85 Fuel Lines, SPEC Stage 3+ Clutch, Explorer 4.0 Dual Core Radiator, Optima Red Top Battery
1988 Turbo Coupe (RIP)
1984 Cougar (RIP) :cougarsmily:
1986 Cougar XR7 5 Speed.  (sold)

Reply #28
The GIANTS were the better team in every way they had the pat number its an old expression
The pats new EXACLLY who they where playing and that is the team that nearly beat them the last game of the season. So no excuses on- they played bad or there guard was down. And as for the giant record so be-it I admit I went from a manning basher to a big fan. ELI when from zero to hero over night in NY and brought the giants with him. In every way they played like a champion and it wasn’t easy going from Tampa to Dallas to Greenway and then beating the Pats. My hat  goes of to BIG BLUE

Administrators/bosses
I wanted to add to the title to this tread congratulations to giants or something; it won’t let meedit that part.
Since the subject kind of changed.

Reply #29
Numbers dont make a team "better." Superbowl wins do. Period.
thats true. how many bowl wins do the pats have? thats right.

cmon lol. the pats lost one game this year. it happned to be the last one they played thats it. they deffinetly didnt play like themselves. the giants were a frealkin wild card team for christ sake. they one, one game over the pats. they are certainly not nearly as good a team as this years pats. dont forget the pats did beat the giants in the regular season. you say barely beat but they still beat them. the giants barely beat the pats in the super bowl. that little f@g eli got lucky.

now on too the next big thing. get out there and vote...
:america: 1988 Thunderbird Sport, Former 4.6 DOHC T56 conversion project.

Rest of the country, Welcome to Massachusettes. Enjoy your stay.

Halfbreed... Mango Orange Y2K Mustang GT
FRPP complete 2000 Cobra engine swap, T56 n' junk...
~John~