Skip to main content

Poll

Who are you routing for

Total Members Voted: 24

Topic: The NFL Who’s routing for who? (Read 9346 times) previous topic - next topic

The NFL Who’s routing for who?

Reply #45
Shame, I think you could do something similar for almost every close game that has ever been played. You could look at the Holding Penalty that "should have been called" or the incomplete pass that "should have been a fumble" or the 4th down spot that "should have been a first" or, well, you get the idea.  That's an interesting video, but it boils down to some guy in his living room narrating how the refs "should have kept time". If it helps Pats fans feel better, that's great, but it doesn't change who won the game. Some day, I'd like to see my Vikes having something like that to complain about....
1987 Turbo Coupe - Son's car
1987 Super Coupe - Son's project car
1934 Ford - My project car

Reply #46
Yeah, that's why they lost, not cause Brady got pummeled into the turf. :screwy:

1. The refs were stopping the clock because they were preventing the Giants from quicksnapping the ball because they wanted to get the the spot right and whether he got the first down.  The Giants were waiting.

2. The Giants would've run different plays with a different amount of time on the clock and scored sooner.

Reply #47
posted this more or less too see what everyone thinks of it. further more, ill gladly say it again. pats played like sh@ and earned what they got. a loss. if they played that game like they played earlier in the season with some athority the game would have gone very different.

2. The Giants would've run different plays with a different amount of time on the clock and scored sooner.
i have doubts about that
:america: 1988 Thunderbird Sport, Former 4.6 DOHC T56 conversion project.

Rest of the country, Welcome to Massachusettes. Enjoy your stay.

Halfbreed... Mango Orange Y2K Mustang GT
FRPP complete 2000 Cobra engine swap, T56 n' junk...
~John~

Reply #48
this one made me laugh hard
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvQNu7QnQtY

Reply #49
Yeah you can say all you want about the refs not keeping time or whatever...but the clock has NOTHING to do with the Patriots defense doing what it needed to do:  stop the Giants.  They had a couple of 3rd and long opportunities and even a 4th down they could have put the Giants away on.  They didnt.  The clock had NOTHING to do with it.  The Patriots just didn't get it done.

PS - LOL @ Hitler

And LOL @ that kid in the clock video saying that Coughlin should have been penalized for touching the ref...i guess he didnt see that game several weeks back where Brett Farve gave a ref about 10 high 5s after a TD pass...no penalty there either.