Skip to main content

Poll

Who are you routing for

Total Members Voted: 24

Topic: The NFL Who’s routing for who? (Read 9345 times) previous topic - next topic

The NFL Who’s routing for who?

Reply #30
now on too the next big thing. get out there and vote...
[/QUOTE]

Now you’re starting trouble
You mean the next best thing baseball “GO YANKS”

I laughed my ass off today watching the ticker tape parade on NBC I tell you NYC was rocking way more than when the yanks won but I guess that was getting kind of old anyway back to the subject. I laughed when a  field reporter tried making a joke and he  goes “earlier the crowd was chanting something w/ -Brady and the -Sox and -Boston in it, I think it went like this brady sox, brady sox, brady sox,” and then they cut him off keeping there cool and there like where going to have to let you go Rob. This was live so I was laughing my ass off. I’m sure hes got a little answering to do now. But it made me and many laugh.

Reply #31
pshhh. Yanks....F the Yanks!
:america: 1988 Thunderbird Sport, Former 4.6 DOHC T56 conversion project.

Rest of the country, Welcome to Massachusettes. Enjoy your stay.

Halfbreed... Mango Orange Y2K Mustang GT
FRPP complete 2000 Cobra engine swap, T56 n' junk...
~John~

Reply #32
Quote from: Innes;202275
“GO YANKS”

ahahahahahahah

NYY are going to suck really really bad this year. The Red Sox are headed to another WS.
2013 Focus (Daily)
1968 Cougar XR7
1987 Turbo Coupe
5 Speed, Stock IHI, Aeromotive 340LPH, Stinger 3in DP w/Magnaflow 3in Race Series ler, Hallman Boost Controller, Corbeau Fixed Back Racing Seats, Rebuilt 35# Injectors, Kirban AFPR, Stinger's Front Mount Piping w/Big NPR Front Mount IC, 3/8 E-85 Fuel Lines, SPEC Stage 3+ Clutch, Explorer 4.0 Dual Core Radiator, Optima Red Top Battery
1988 Turbo Coupe (RIP)
1984 Cougar (RIP) :cougarsmily:
1986 Cougar XR7 5 Speed.  (sold)

Reply #33
Just got back from work this morning been off since Sunday morning and I work with 2 guys from the Boston area. I work in Manhattan and one of the proudly wore his pats hat all season and every week his smile got bigger w/no comments from no-one for the most part I’m still in disbelieve we won the superbowl this year. Anyway today I see him and the SOB got on a SOX hat on. I’m not an in your face guy but I had to ask “so where’s your pats hat” he replied “its baseball season now”...

Reply #34
What I still don't understand is why the Boston Globe of all papers started the Spygate thing right before the Super Bowl.  Were they trying to motivate their own team?

BTW I hate the Pats.  Greatest Super Bowl EVER!!!!

Manning breaking out of the sack and sticking it on Tyree's helmet for a completion was AWESOME!!!!!!!

Reply #35
Quote from: xjeffs;202491
Manning breaking out of the sack and sticking it on Tyree's helmet for a completion was AWESOME!!!!!!!

When I saw that play I knew the Pats were going to lose.

Reply #36
everybody did. lucky play. if that play didnt happen the pats would have won. it was a huge, lucky play. the pats sucked.

~John~

Reply #37
Quote from: shame302;202569
everybody did. lucky play. if that play didnt happen the pats would have won. it was a huge, lucky play. the pats sucked.

Luck is when cirspoogestances you didn't plan for end up in your favor.  I think Manning planned on not getting sacked and made it happen.  I think he planned to throw the ball to Tyree and made it happen.  I think Tyree planned to catch the ball and made it happen.  No luck there, just suck there, by the Pats.

Reply #38
Sometimes it doesnt come down to which team has more talent on their side, it's which team comes in truly hungry for a win.  That Tyree play showed the world how badly they wanted to win that game.  The Pats simply didnt play like that.

Reply #39
That play was the money maker.  It will be among the greatest plays in Super Bowl History.  It will be in the same league as "The Catch".
-- 05 Mustang GT-Whipplecharged !!
--87 5.0 Trick Flow Heads & Intake - Custom Cam - Many other goodies...3100Lbs...Low12's!

Reply #40
Manning should have been sacked. It was so horrible from the defenders that a betting man might think it was rigged. I mean come on... 3 All Star Defensive linemen could not sack him THREE!

Pats blew it big time.
2013 Focus (Daily)
1968 Cougar XR7
1987 Turbo Coupe
5 Speed, Stock IHI, Aeromotive 340LPH, Stinger 3in DP w/Magnaflow 3in Race Series ler, Hallman Boost Controller, Corbeau Fixed Back Racing Seats, Rebuilt 35# Injectors, Kirban AFPR, Stinger's Front Mount Piping w/Big NPR Front Mount IC, 3/8 E-85 Fuel Lines, SPEC Stage 3+ Clutch, Explorer 4.0 Dual Core Radiator, Optima Red Top Battery
1988 Turbo Coupe (RIP)
1984 Cougar (RIP) :cougarsmily:
1986 Cougar XR7 5 Speed.  (sold)

Reply #41
Manning should have been sacked.

Exactly why it will be considerd one of the all time great plays...
-- 05 Mustang GT-Whipplecharged !!
--87 5.0 Trick Flow Heads & Intake - Custom Cam - Many other goodies...3100Lbs...Low12's!

Reply #42
Quote from: kingcars;202593
Sometimes it doesnt come down to which team has more talent on their side, it's which team comes in truly hungry for a win.  That Tyree play showed the world how badly they wanted to win that game.  The Pats simply didnt play like that.

I don't know about the talent comment.  I would say there are only a few positions where the Pats were better.  That would be QB (and not in the SB) and #1 wide out a maybe a two or three D positions.

Giants have just as good a receiving core over all and a better running game.  And a better D line and secondary, while the Pats have a better LB core.  O-line is a wash (not in the SB, though).

Reply #43
Found this it made me laugh It’s Belichich you cheated
Instead of beat-it from Michel Jackson

http://www.nypost.com/video/?vxSiteId=0db7b365-a288-4708-857b-8bdb545cbd0f&vxChannel=NY%20Post&vxClipId=1458_237375&vxBitrate=300

Reply #44
so whaddya think about that?

http://www.i-am-bored.com/bored_link.cfm?link_id=27384

~John~