Skip to main content
Topic: Project Evolution *** Project Complete **** Wednesday July 9, 2014 (Read 1160943 times) previous topic - next topic

Project Evolution *** Project Complete **** Wednesday July 9, 2014

Reply #2295
Hey,that's my 3rd grade school pic.LOL.

I'd like to see the Sport go down the track,but,it'll have to be on video because I don't think I can take it if someone else were to drive it.Gayle will NOT drive it. She tried once,and she dumped the clutch and the car ended up sideways in the street,curb to curb.She turned it off,gave me the keys and said "YOU move it". That was funny.LOL.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #2296
230 pages later and it's starting to look like a cougar again! We're all proud of your persistance.
CoogarXR : 1985 Cougar XR-7

Reply #2297
very nice jerry cnt wait to see what u do with the vert u shure u dnt wana sell it back i have cash
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #2298
In the words of Borat..."VERY NICE"!

'88 'bird, 10.9:1 306 w/TFS top end, forged rods/pistons, T-5 swap & bunch of other stuff, 1-family owned, had it since ‘98, 5.0tbrd88 on Instagram and YouTube

Reply #2299
Quote from: BEARMAX;323753
very nice jerry cnt wait to see what u do with the vert u shure u dnt wana sell it back i have cash

Sorry Bear, not right now. I'm going to drive it for a while. Maybe I'll let it go after I'm done with the restoration. unless you have a rust free 67 Cougar Vert for trade.;)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
***** Project "EVOLUTION" 1987 Cougar LS  & 1985 Cougar Convertible *****
[/COLOR]
5.0 HO 306 roller block, machined GT-40P heads, Wiseco dished forged pistons, Eagle forged floating I-beam connecting rods, Lunati pushrods, ARP bolts, Scorpion aluminum 1.6 rockers, Comp Cams Magnum 266HR, Explorer intake, 65mm TB, MAF Conversion, 19# injectors, Ford Racing stainless P-headers, 2-1/2" cat-less exhaust w/ Flowtech Afterburner lers , SC AOD with 2800 BDR torque converter, 3.73 T-Lok rear, CHE rear control arms, full 2-1/2" frame w/1" jacking rails & seat supports, Rear disk brakes, Turbine wheels, All original interior w/ floor shift upgrade .......
Pretty much every panel on my 87 is new, rebuilt, or re constructed. :D
Join us on Facebook

Reply #2300
Quote from: daminc;323810
Sorry Bear, not right now. I'm going to drive it for a while. Maybe I'll let it go after I'm done with the restoration. unless you have a rust free 67 Cougar Vert for trade.;)

Did anyone actually make a 67 cougar vert ?
 I have never seen  a 67 or 68 but I would love to see it done
Fox-less at the moment

Reply #2301
There are some around
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3177675

http://webpages.charter.net/bpratt/6768cougarcv.htm
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[/COLOR]
5.0 HO 306 roller block, machined GT-40P heads, Wiseco dished forged pistons, Eagle forged floating I-beam connecting rods, Lunati pushrods, ARP bolts, Scorpion aluminum 1.6 rockers, Comp Cams Magnum 266HR, Explorer intake, 65mm TB, MAF Conversion, 19# injectors, Ford Racing stainless P-headers, 2-1/2" cat-less exhaust w/ Flowtech Afterburner lers , SC AOD with 2800 BDR torque converter, 3.73 T-Lok rear, CHE rear control arms, full 2-1/2" frame w/1" jacking rails & seat supports, Rear disk brakes, Turbine wheels, All original interior w/ floor shift upgrade .......
Join us on Facebook

Reply #2302
cool, thanks :D
Fox-less at the moment

Reply #2303
Today's pics.

I still have to put the doors back together, and it still needs to be cut and buffed. I'll probably do that this winter. The headlights could use a little buffin too, they're still my originals but not really in bad shape after a quick cleaning. I got another pair of headlights that I'll put in this winter also.
New chrome moulding will be going on and also... don't forget the turbines that will be on too. I'm going with a black antenna I think.
I also put the license plate on that will eventually be on the car when it gets registered. That's the plate that was originally on the car back then.

That's all for today. doors will be finished next
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[/COLOR]
Join us on Facebook

Reply #2304
Thats one sharp Kitty!
...and there was light!

Reply #2305
Man that black looks miles deep...and it looks like she launches great too!  lol...j/k
'88 'bird, 10.9:1 306 w/TFS top end, forged rods/pistons, T-5 swap & bunch of other stuff, 1-family owned, had it since ‘98, 5.0tbrd88 on Instagram and YouTube

Reply #2306
The pic with the vert nose-to-nose looks like they should be slurping spaghetti together...
CoogarXR : 1985 Cougar XR-7

Reply #2307
Gangsta! :D  lol .. kidding kidding.. I love it! That's some deep shine!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
'86 Turbo Thundercat (Cougarbird)
'02 TrailBlazer LT 4x4
'08 Chevy Cobalt

Reply #2308
wow,what a shine :bowdown:
Never drive faster than your guardian angel can fly.
:birdsmily: :birdsmily: :birdsmily::birdsmily: 
  [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
:birdsmily: :birdsmily: :birdsmily::birdsmily:
1983 base model,1969 302 (originally a v6),upraded c5,currently 30,441 original miles.

Reply #2309
she looks puuuurfect...........trunklid cameout very nice......
[/IMG]
Just enjoyin the ride!!!!