Skip to main content
Topic: Project Evolution *** Project Complete **** Wednesday July 9, 2014 (Read 1160933 times) previous topic - next topic

Project Evolution *** Project Complete **** Wednesday July 9, 2014

Reply #1725
See, it's really me doing the work.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
***** Project "EVOLUTION" 1987 Cougar LS  & 1985 Cougar Convertible *****
[/COLOR]
5.0 HO 306 roller block, machined GT-40P heads, Wiseco dished forged pistons, Eagle forged floating I-beam connecting rods, Lunati pushrods, ARP bolts, Scorpion aluminum 1.6 rockers, Comp Cams Magnum 266HR, Explorer intake, 65mm TB, MAF Conversion, 19# injectors, Ford Racing stainless P-headers, 2-1/2" cat-less exhaust w/ Flowtech Afterburner lers , SC AOD with 2800 BDR torque converter, 3.73 T-Lok rear, CHE rear control arms, full 2-1/2" frame w/1" jacking rails & seat supports, Rear disk brakes, Turbine wheels, All original interior w/ floor shift upgrade .......
Pretty much every panel on my 87 is new, rebuilt, or re constructed. :D
Join us on Facebook

Reply #1726
Looking good.

Maybe you'll get to drive it this summer ;)
88 Thunderbird LX: 306, Edelbrock Performer heads, Comp 266HR cam, Edelbrock Performer RPM intake, bunch of other stuff.

Reply #1727
This things come a long way! I can't wait to see pics of it shining out in the sun!!!

Reply #1728
So good to look that somebody´s project is movin on. That´s a really nice job you have done there. I´m happy for you cause I think if my project is so far someday I will sit in the garage with cup of coffe in my hand and just watch how nice the car is and think what I will do tomorrow. :D ok, was it too much carguy talk or what ?

Reply #1729
I sit and look at it too. :D
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[/COLOR]
5.0 HO 306 roller block, machined GT-40P heads, Wiseco dished forged pistons, Eagle forged floating I-beam connecting rods, Lunati pushrods, ARP bolts, Scorpion aluminum 1.6 rockers, Comp Cams Magnum 266HR, Explorer intake, 65mm TB, MAF Conversion, 19# injectors, Ford Racing stainless P-headers, 2-1/2" cat-less exhaust w/ Flowtech Afterburner lers , SC AOD with 2800 BDR torque converter, 3.73 T-Lok rear, CHE rear control arms, full 2-1/2" frame w/1" jacking rails & seat supports, Rear disk brakes, Turbine wheels, All original interior w/ floor shift upgrade .......
Join us on Facebook

Reply #1730
I think everyone does that, whoever is proud of their work. Whether it's a car or not. You've got do be  proud of your accomplishments!

Reply #1731
atleast I´m not the only one who thinks that way :D deem I wanna sit and look too so I´m going to drag my ass to the garage more often :D

Reply #1732
Quote from: FordTruckFreeek;303373
Very very nice man. :D

Someday, it'd be really neat to come up your way, stop by for a visit, maybe even a beer or two...but I want to sleep in your garage.
I can provide my own cot and blanket. lol :rollin:

I really wish I had the skills to do that kind of work to my car..;)

He didn't even offer me a beer when I went there!! lol.
Old Grey Cat to this.88 Cat, 5.0 HO, CW mounts, mass air, CI custom cam, afr165's, Tmoss worked cobra intake, BBK shorty's,off road h pipe, magnaflow ex. T-5,spec stage 2 clutch, 8.8 373 TC trac loc, che ajustables with bullits on the rear. 11" brakes up front. +

Reply #1733
Quote from: Kitz Kat;303437
He didn't even offer me a beer when I went there!! lol.

You were on your way to Canada. Didn't want them to have a reason to strip search you. lol
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[/COLOR]
Join us on Facebook

Reply #1734
That border is a little messed up, Like it cost me how much to make a y-turn, without ID.
Old Grey Cat to this.88 Cat, 5.0 HO, CW mounts, mass air, CI custom cam, afr165's, Tmoss worked cobra intake, BBK shorty's,off road h pipe, magnaflow ex. T-5,spec stage 2 clutch, 8.8 373 TC trac loc, che ajustables with bullits on the rear. 11" brakes up front. +

Reply #1735
$4.50 I think
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[/COLOR]
Join us on Facebook

Reply #1736
I really don't remember, , But I switched country's in a hurry. By the way I did get searched coming back in. I really don't think the border guards from both sides get along.

Reply #1737
No, not at all from what I've seen. I can ask someone I know though
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[/COLOR]
Join us on Facebook

Reply #1738
You make me want to restore mine, it looks great compared to yours, only I don't have the know how. I would have to pay someone that is my problem.
86" Cougar 5.0 V8

Reply #1739
No one has the "know how" until they know how.
(My words of wisdom for the year. lol)
The first car I did, I researched and asked people, then dove right in. Today with the knowledge on the internet, you could learn how to spit atoms if you wanted. Your car would take very little time to fix up even not knowing how to do them from the start.
That's why were all here. to learn and help each other. If you have the ambition to learn to do it. it will happen
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[/COLOR]
Join us on Facebook