Skip to main content
Topic: Project Evolution *** Project Complete **** Wednesday July 9, 2014 (Read 1160452 times) previous topic - next topic

Project Evolution *** Project Complete **** Wednesday July 9, 2014

Reply #1260
Moving right along now.
Old Grey Cat to this.88 Cat, 5.0 HO, CW mounts, mass air, CI custom cam, afr165's, Tmoss worked cobra intake, BBK shorty's,off road h pipe, magnaflow ex. T-5,spec stage 2 clutch, 8.8 373 TC trac loc, che ajustables with bullits on the rear. 11" brakes up front. +

Reply #1261
You'll be done before I am.I still haven't completed but about 1/2 my list of things to do.You RAWK !!!!
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #1262
Np man just figured i'd ask.

Reply #1263
How's the trim/molding on the parts car? I'd like some spares if you're not going to use it ;)
88 Thunderbird LX: 306, Edelbrock Performer heads, Comp 266HR cam, Edelbrock Performer RPM intake, bunch of other stuff.

Reply #1264
Quote from: thunderjet302;271849
How's the trim/molding on the parts car? I'd like some spares if you're not going to use it ;)

They're pretty cooked . :flame:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
***** Project "EVOLUTION" 1987 Cougar LS  & 1985 Cougar Convertible *****
[/COLOR]
5.0 HO 306 roller block, machined GT-40P heads, Wiseco dished forged pistons, Eagle forged floating I-beam connecting rods, Lunati pushrods, ARP bolts, Scorpion aluminum 1.6 rockers, Comp Cams Magnum 266HR, Explorer intake, 65mm TB, MAF Conversion, 19# injectors, Ford Racing stainless P-headers, 2-1/2" cat-less exhaust w/ Flowtech Afterburner lers , SC AOD with 2800 BDR torque converter, 3.73 T-Lok rear, CHE rear control arms, full 2-1/2" frame w/1" jacking rails & seat supports, Rear disk brakes, Turbine wheels, All original interior w/ floor shift upgrade .......
Pretty much every panel on my 87 is new, rebuilt, or re constructed. :D
Join us on Facebook

Reply #1265
Now THAT would've been a helluva better spring compressor to use than the inside-type that I got from AZ.  How much did that thing cost?

Reply #1266
done with the front end.

and now the wheels are back on and supporting it's own weight again.

And the seam sealer all touched up

Time for a beer this weekend, and get ready for the next project.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[/COLOR]
5.0 HO 306 roller block, machined GT-40P heads, Wiseco dished forged pistons, Eagle forged floating I-beam connecting rods, Lunati pushrods, ARP bolts, Scorpion aluminum 1.6 rockers, Comp Cams Magnum 266HR, Explorer intake, 65mm TB, MAF Conversion, 19# injectors, Ford Racing stainless P-headers, 2-1/2" cat-less exhaust w/ Flowtech Afterburner lers , SC AOD with 2800 BDR torque converter, 3.73 T-Lok rear, CHE rear control arms, full 2-1/2" frame w/1" jacking rails & seat supports, Rear disk brakes, Turbine wheels, All original interior w/ floor shift upgrade .......
Join us on Facebook

Reply #1267
SWEEET!!!! it looks soooo clean!!!!!
[/IMG]
Just enjoyin the ride!!!!

Reply #1268
I assume your going to go 5.0 EFI AOD? Or are you doing something different?

Reply #1269
Here it is

It has a C6 behind it. but I may use my AOD from my 3.8
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[/COLOR]
Join us on Facebook

Reply #1270
Awesome, I really can't wait to see it finished!

Reply #1271
Quote from: Ifixyawata;271907
Now THAT would've been a helluva better spring compressor to use than the inside-type that I got from AZ.  How much did that thing cost?

I borrowed it from kitz.. It looks expensive though.
It also weighs a ton. Looks like something he uses on dump trucks.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[/COLOR]
Join us on Facebook

Reply #1272
This thread makes me sick with all the work you are doing in such short time. I would be in retirement before I got all that done. Good job!

Reply #1273
Quote from: daminc;271936
I borrowed it from kitz.. It looks expensive though.
It also weighs a ton. Looks like something he uses on dump trucks.

So Kitz.... how much did that big  cost you?

Reply #1274
That's looking real good. That one pic of the engine bay, looks like the steering shaft (its in that area) seems a little rusty...now with all that work your not going to let a little rusty thing inside your engine bay are ya? :)