Skip to main content
Topic: Hmmm I wonder... (Read 19303 times) previous topic - next topic

Hmmm I wonder...

Reply #90
IT'S ALIVE!! I finalyy found the seal I needed and installed it and now its running. No test drive yet until tommorow but wow does it blow alot of air and man is it LOUD sounds so sweet.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
87 T-Bird turbo'd and supercharged and if things call for it juiced. :evilgrin:
88 Turbocoupe t3, 4.10's, Daily driver

Hmmm I wonder...

Reply #91
looking good man!!!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
1974 maverick lsx powered turbo car SOLD
1973 maverick Tijuana Taxi Tribute
1957 chevy LSX Turbo project (race car)
Owner of Joe Dirt Fabrication

Hmmm I wonder...

Reply #92
mad max supercharger was fake and  man AWESOME!!!!!
RIP 1988 and 1990 Lincoln Mark VII LSC
I welcomed the dark side and currently am driving a 2000 Dodge Durango SLT plus, with a 5.9, Code named project "Night Runner"
Shes black on black, fully loaded, with headers, 180 tstat, e fan, straight exhaust into a cherry bomb vortex ler, full tune up, ported intake and T/B, MSD coil, and round aircleaner.
Mods to come: Fully rebuilt and heavily modded 46RE, and a richmond rachet locker.
my $300 beater ;)
R.I.P Kayleigh Raposa 12/18/90 - 2/24/07

Hmmm I wonder...

Reply #93
Impressive blue one. :D
2005 Subaru WRX STi|daily driver

Hmmm I wonder...

Reply #94
Quote from: oldraven;153742
He isn't boosting the roots, the roots is boosting the turbo.

When I think of all the roots I've boosted...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hmmm I wonder...

Reply #95
More pics will take alot more pics tommorow and if I learn how to upload vid I will post a video.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hmmm I wonder...

Reply #96
wow that looks so cool!
RIP 1988 and 1990 Lincoln Mark VII LSC
I welcomed the dark side and currently am driving a 2000 Dodge Durango SLT plus, with a 5.9, Code named project "Night Runner"
Shes black on black, fully loaded, with headers, 180 tstat, e fan, straight exhaust into a cherry bomb vortex ler, full tune up, ported intake and T/B, MSD coil, and round aircleaner.
Mods to come: Fully rebuilt and heavily modded 46RE, and a richmond rachet locker.
my $300 beater ;)
R.I.P Kayleigh Raposa 12/18/90 - 2/24/07

Hmmm I wonder...

Reply #97
SWEETNESS! Looks good man. Good work

20006 Ford Fusion SE

Hmmm I wonder...

Reply #98
Cool!  Honor us with a video please!
-- 05 Mustang GT-Whipplecharged !!
--87 5.0 Trick Flow Heads & Intake - Custom Cam - Many other goodies...3100Lbs...Low12's!

Hmmm I wonder...

Reply #99
Quote from: grutinator;153880
haha, have you ever seen MadMax? that sweet 75(?) ford falcon(australian) i think it was. that blower had a clutch that'd kick in when he needed that extra power. now i know thats only a movie, but ever since i first saw that i wondered if that could be done in really life. i assume it can if you have enough cash, engineering skill, and patience. but that'd be so freakin sweet

I know some superchargers will clutch, but I was wondering if the actual SC (as in SuperCoupe) blower was clutched.

That is looking awesome! Good to see it running. Now let's hear it running. ;)

Hmmm I wonder...

Reply #100
That looks Crazy! i want to see a Video Too!
1986 Cougar LS

Hmmm I wonder...

Reply #101
Pleez Post A Vid Kthxbye

Hmmm I wonder...

Reply #102
Well the blower works spectacular! It now has the bottom end of a 302 it will spin the 275's easy. Just cruising I mash the pedal and it jumps to 9-10psi right away Im just using the blower's psi right now and its boosting 16psi. The bov is always open now even in idle alot of air is comming out I need to tighten it so If it will close I do think I would see 18psi easy if it would close. I will be installing the wastegate tommorow and set it to say 8 psi and see what it does. One thing I did noticed is that the blower's piping gets HOT even my intercooler gets alot hotter it would never get this hot before. I still need to fine tune it but I do think in the end it will be worth it. Will continue to keep you guys updated and will post a vid when I can upload it to my laptop.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hmmm I wonder...

Reply #103

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hmmm I wonder...

Reply #104
Hell yeah!!!!!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]