Skip to main content
Topic: Official Cat Jam 2005 Thread (Read 16329 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Official Cat Jam 2005 Thread

Reply #90
i would be their if it wasnt for my $@*%$!# driveshaft and some other small ... at least i didnt loose any money with my reservation

Reply #91
I just got home. Had a wonderful time! Thanks again Eric!

Also special thanks to Nick (blown306). Rather then eating at the picnic, Nick stayed back with me at the parking lot at the park and fixed my (ahum mistake) then adjusted the timing, the throttle cables, tps, and even pulled the codes for me. Great Guy. Thanks a million. I still owe ya a drink next year bud.
Thanks to Brian (ifixyawata) for the intake plate. thanks!
Also thanks to Steve for taking a quick look at my cluster. Thanks for the tips.

Thanks to everyone else who made the weekend fun! I can't wait to see pictures!!

Thanks!!!
-steve

Reply #92
Here are some of my shots. Sorry about the advertisp00gets.
The biggest task is getting all of my video onto the HD.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #93
Great seeing everyone again :) Got home about 7 pm with no further brake problems :) Thanks to everyone who helped out with that!

Reply #94
It WAS Great to see you all again, and Sam and I, had a GREAT time again

Reply #95
I've got to admit, I am very glad I went. It was great to meet and put faces to board members. Thanks to everyone who took time to listen to me babble like a little school girl about this that and the other. Big thanks to Brian (ifixyawata) for direction help, and Eric for excuting his amazing idea of getting all of us together!
Temporarily Foxless? Ride the Bull...

Reply #96
Here's my contribution to the pics. I decided last year after looking through the pics and seeing practically no pictures of people hanging out, that's what I'd take pics of this year.

I didn't get many since I was terrible about having a charged battery in my camera, but here are some: http://www.ferdbird.com/cj05/ I figure everyone else has the cars covered

Reply #97
Lots of antisieze and you will be fine Crystal!  Glad your trip was problem free.

My first year of Cat Jam, This will not be the last!

New freinds, nice cars, and hookups on parts for my car!  Yes!

One 88

Reply #98
Nice shots everyone, Im sure there will be more. Sorry I didnt get any but I think the digicam is broken.

By the way, Marc said he had a great time and couldnt believe how nice it was in Boardman, especially how great every one was and says "HI". Anyways, ride home was nice until we got caught up in a traffic jam less than 10 miles away from our exit and spent an hour in some stop n go, thats when that DVD player comes in real handy! :D

Reply #99
would like to meet the people of the board.... but its alittle too far to drive from kansas.  any chance that we could put together a show some place closer?

Reply #100
88, CJ will always be in Y-town, but that's not to say that some of you guys that are further out there can't get something of your own together.

I, also, had a great time, like usual.  Maybe not as good because of not having my own car and having to hear constant shiznit-talking from all the hot-rodders at the show, but both of those are only more motivation for me to get my car back together and improved for next year.  It was awesome talking to and hanging out with all of you.  There were a few I didn't get to meet, but it's ok, I'll  catch y'all next year.

Reply #101
The logistics of me planning a show hundreds of miles away from home will always be a barrier. However...if (and that's a big IF) an individual or group could get a place together, line up events, and generally do things up the way we rock it in Ohio, I would not have an objection to having a CJ Central or West show. I would help as much as possible and also attend. We've talked about it before and it's an open door for those that have the ambition and connections to put on such a show.

For me, having the resources here in Ohio is what makes the show successful. Even if I were to move the show a mere 1 hour away, things would be much more difficult to plan. I'm much better off sticking with what I know...and from what people told me over the weekend, and here on the board, everyone loves it as-is. CJ East will always be here in Y-Town for that simple reason.

Reply #102
Quote from: EricCoolCats
CJ East will always be here in Y-Town for that simple reason.

:bs:  :flip:

Just kidding Eric. Wish I could have gone.  :mad:

Reply #103
There is enough of us in the Illinois, Iowa, and Missouri. That we could have a get together say like in the quad citys some where. There almost in the middle of the 3 states.

For all that we could have it in my home town Peoria, Il. and make it Il, Ia, In, Mo, and Wi becasuse Peoria, Bloomington, Normal are almost dead center of the state.

http://www.foxtbirdcougarforums.com/showthread.php?t=4085

Reply #104
That would be cool. :grinno: