Skip to main content
Topic: Official Cat Jam 2005 Thread (Read 16726 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Official Cat Jam 2005 Thread

Reply #75
At this moment my car  is not even running. I gots lots to do this week....

Reply #76
Oh yeah... Friday during Cat Jam is the release of Rob Zombie's New movie "The Devil's Rejects" Being the huge Zombie fan that I am, I'm taking off at some point Friday night to go see it :D

Anyone that wants to is welcome to go, I'll post more details as soon as the theater does. I'm thinking the one at the mall:

Cinemark Tinseltown USA - Boardman OH
7401 Market Street
Boardman, OH 44512
(330) 965-2333

Reply #77
Tinseltown is good. It's right across from Jillian's at the mall, and it has stadium seating and a nice sound system. I'd definitely recommend it.

Reply #78
Well, looks like Tinseltown won't have it, so I think it will be:

Regal Cinema South 10
7420 SOUTH AVE
YOUNGSTOWN, OH 44512-5719

The Devil's Rejects
Rated (R) • 1 hr. 49 min.
(11:05 AM), (1:30), (4:05), 7:20, 9:50

Reply #79
That's right across from the hotels....you could walk there. It's older...seating is okay...sound is okay. Not like Tinseltown.

Reply #80
they may not let you in... wear your platforms!

Reply #81
Have a good time this weekend guys.  I'm bummed I can't make it :(
Long live the 4-eyes!  - '83 Tbird Turbo - '85 Marquis LTS - '86 LTD Wagon

Reply #82
Hey, I'm already here!  :hick:

I wanted to get here early this year to have some time to clean up my car...last year I spent most of Friday cleaning, and was still tired from my drive. I got some cleaning done today but not a lot, but I'm slow.

When anyone else gets here, give me a call...I'm at Red Roof, room 203. I'm using a computer at Kinko's across from the mall to check my messages and stuff, so I probably won't actually be back on the internet again today after this...but I just found out that my stupid internet provider doesn't have a way for my to access my email! And I know Eric was sending out an email with itenerary, and his phone # and stuff...oh, well. I guess I'll see y'all tomorrow! :)

-Royce (cell phone# 832-428-5307)

Reply #83
have fun guys drink one for me since i can't make it due to work and money. :mad:

Reply #84
I won't be there either. Where's the smiley that's crying like a baby when you need it?

Reply #85
Called Eric today!  Asked him how to break into my car to. (dont ask)  I'm leaving tommorow.  3.5 hour trip.
One 88

Reply #86
No Its raining and its friday!!!!    it
One 88

Reply #88
i really whis i could be there right now

Reply #89
man and I almost got out of work. But $600 in gas each way kinda sucks
Quote from: jcassity
I honestly dont think you could exceed the cost of a new car buy installing new *stock* parts everywhere in your coug our tbird. Its just plain impossible. You could revamp the entire drivetrain/engine/suspenstion and still come out ahead.
Hooligans! 
1988 Crown Vic wagon. 120K California car. Wifes grocery getter. (junked)
1987 Ford Thunderbird LX. 5.0. s.o., sn-95 t-5 and an f-150 clutch. Driven daily and going strong.
1986 cougar.
lilsammywasapunkrocker@yahoo.com