Skip to main content
Topic: Official Cat Jam 2005 Thread (Read 16727 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Official Cat Jam 2005 Thread

Reply #60
Quote from: 5.0willgo
By the way, does anyone know if there's any rooms still available anywhere?

I booked at Red Roof a while ago. Not quite sure what kind of room I got though? Anyways, if you decide to come and I have an extra bed, you're welcome to room with me. However, be warned that I snore!!  :macgun:
1984 Cougar Convertible
1988 Cougar XR-7

Reply #61
Quote from: Ifixyawata
What?  Did I misunderstand?  My name is still Brian, right?

Um, I was talking to Eric, he made the suggestion. I was stating you werent gonna be able to make it anyways with having to work that weekend. (office space quote) "Is this thing on!"

Reply #62
Quote from: 4thqtr
I booked at Red Roof a while ago. Not quite sure what kind of room I got though? Anyways, if you decide to come and I have an extra bed, you're welcome to room with me. However, be warned that I snore!!  :macgun:

Ha ha. I've been told I snore but I never really noticed. I wonder why :rolleyes:
Thanks a lot for the offer. I guess time will tell. All depends when I can change out this fuel pump and how the car runs afterwards.

Reply #63
hmm Now I'm having troubles with my employer. I requested saturday and sunday off long long time ago..... and now he tells me that 2 of the 4 managers, 3 employees from the store (which has 12 total employees) have also requested those days off for vacation and other events.

Reply #64
Ahhhh, gotcha, shoulda quoted it or something.

"Yeah, hi, this is Bill Lumburgh...."
"Yeah, hi, Bill..."
"Yeah, hi..."

Reply #66
Hmm... I may decide to come this year.  I probably won't be able to bring the car due to some reliability issues at the moment.  After all, it is a 1500 mile round trip.  A good long motorcycle ride would be fun.
1987 Thunderbird 3.8. Sold :(

1982 Thunderbird - Goodbye 255, Hello 302!

Reply #67
Quote from: amooset
After all, it is a 1500 mile round trip.

Hey, that's hardly nothin' at all...  ;)

Reply #68
if any body needs help working on there car im a local i live in youngstown,boardman my member naME IS ajayjoeyonexr7 at http://www.cardomain.com

Reply #69
Quote from: JOEY
if any body needs help working on there car im a local i live in youngstown,boardman my member naME IS ajayjoeyonexr7 at http://www.cardomain.com

Hah!  I live in Salem, about 20 miles from Boardman/Y-town.  Feel like swapping a rear end?

Staying until Monday

Reply #70
I am staying until Monday because I don't like driving my cat in the dark.  Is anyone else leaving Monday?  Maybe we could all grab breakfast somewhere before pulling chocks.
"lol.. because not too many people care for that style of car"
[size=-2]Click on paw print \/[/size]

Reply #71
I'll be there, yes!  Got time off and I get paid that friday.  Hopefully everything stays cool with the cat.  Only problem is I need some new paws.
One 88

Reply #72
I'll be there saturday morning before the picnic.... clean up from the drive. Go to the picnic... then the show, then to jillians, then hang out a bit, sleep then drive home in the morning. My club and the other club in dubois are having a car show at a pizza hut restaurant at 5pm sunday. Just a small show. Mostly for tuners and local clubs.

Reply #73
Mmmm... Pizza.

Reply #74
darn i dont think my car will be running right that fast maybe next year for me:( i live in gr michigan btw so not a long drive