Skip to main content
Topic: 2008 Thundercats Calendar - Now Available to Forum Members! (Read 27865 times) previous topic - next topic

2008 Thundercats Calendar - Now Available to Forum Members!

Reply #300
Quote from: BEARMAX;195545
screw it i made my own whata ya thank .....hey send me the layouts and ill doem....hahahahnot

Ick!  one cougar and four imported pieces of junk....  no thanks...:hick:

Reply #301
Quote from: BEARMAX;195545
screw it i made my own whata ya thank .....hey send me the layouts and ill doem....hahahahnot

Bear, Wtf is on your grille? Also you really need to make it a priority to get some marchal fog lights to cove up those holes ;)

Reply #302
Quote from: baxo;195594
Bear, Wtf is on your grille? Also you really need to make it a priority to get some marchal fog lights to cove up those holes ;)

X2....  looks like two of the emblems from above the grille, from the pics....

Reply #303
:headbang: To all who are interested our Calendars just showed up at our house and they look really nice. :grinno: :grinno:

Reply #304
Quote from: baxo;195594

o just my fog lights....yea i need some marchals also
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #305
Quote from: Aerobird Motorsports;195520
Just a thought, you could print out the layouts and have OfficeMax make them into calenders for $13.99 each...

Then we could buy them directly from you. They look like the same quality/size as CafePress...

Still saying....

:beatyoass:

Reply #306
My cubicle wall is looking mighty bare.

Reply #307
No status as to whether my 3 have shipped or not......
As of 1/4/08 @ 2:48 Eastern time:

Order Detail
 Printable Version

Order Status :  Production   

Last Updated:  12/31/2007 7:03:12 AM 

Estimated Arrival
General Items: Monday 1/7/08 - Tuesday 1/8/08

Order Number: 51965788
Order Date: 12/31/2007 7:02:00 AM

I understand what "production" means, but it hasn't updated once since I ordered.....Others have tracking #'s confirming that some have shipped.  I wonder if they are deciding on what to do with mine....
-- 05 Mustang GT-Whipplecharged !!
--87 5.0 Trick Flow Heads & Intake - Custom Cam - Many other goodies...3100Lbs...Low12's!

Reply #308
one of mine is the same way, the other got delivered today.

i placed two separate orders b/c they had to go to different houses.
the order i placed on 12/30 @ 7:28 is status "production"
the one i ordered on 12/30 @ 7:33 is "shipped" and was out for delivery today.
can someone figure out why the second order left before the first??? their customer service people cannot....

i hope my dad enjoys his calendar. :beatyoass:
gumby - beauty may fade, but stupid is forever!

Reply #309
My calanders showed up today!  I had ordered them on 12/31 with overnight shipping, in the hope they would get out prior to sales being closed down.  I would think any ordered prior to mine should ship.  The status was listed as "in production" yesterday at 2:30 PM.  I had given up on them, so I was pretty surprised when the package showed up.  I ordered 5, 4 are for gifts.  They do look good.  Antonio did a great job.  Hopefully there will be an alternative provider to get them into peoples hands.

Reply #310
Quote from: 86T-bird;195806
My calanders showed up today!  ...  The status was listed as "in production" yesterday at 2:30 PM.  I had given up on them, so I was pretty surprised when the package showed up.  ...

ooooh, a glimmer of hope that my other calendar may still arrive! :D
gumby - beauty may fade, but stupid is forever!

Reply #311
Quote from: 86T-bird;195806
Hopefully there will be an alternative provider to get them into peoples hands.

Yes! And hopefully soon! *nudge nudge, wink wink*

Reply #312
I was on vacation when everyone placed their orders, any chance anyone could sell me an extra? I am guessing not, but thought I would ask anyway. I cannot believe I missed ordering one!!! F@@@!

Greg

Reply #313
Quote:
Just a thought, you could print out the layouts and have OfficeMax make them into calenders for $13.99 each...

Then we could buy them directly from you. They look like the same quality/size as CafePress...

Reply #314
Sorry... been having some major (read: life changing) personal issues lately.. I'm pretty stressed out at the moment. Aerobird I'll send you a PM about those calendars when I get a chance.

I tried checking on everyone's orders but cafepress doesn't give me the order status. Just that a purchase has been made...
2005 Subaru WRX STi|daily driver