Skip to main content
Topic: 2008 Thundercats Calendar - Now Available to Forum Members! (Read 27866 times) previous topic - next topic

2008 Thundercats Calendar - Now Available to Forum Members!

Reply #315
Quote from: Aerobird Motorsports;195747
Still saying....

:beatyoass:
dude, back off. antonio is puttin these together because he wants to, to promote these cars, in his spare time. the calendars are NOT HIS LIFE. not everyone lives on this board, to respond to your post immediately. if you notice, antonio made zero posts to this thread between the first and third posting of your idea. in fact, if you look at his post history he made NO POSTS at all to the entire board. :flame: 
not everybody has the time to go to office max, print the calendars, keep everything organized, take orders, keep everything organized, take money, keep everything organized, and worry about shippin them all out themselves. posting the same comment three times is flat out ridiculous. be patient. when they are available, in whatever form, im sure he will let everyone know.

Quote from: Ether947;195908
I tried checking on everyone's orders but cafepress doesn't give me the order status. Just that a purchase has been made...
FWIW antonio, i finally got a shippin number on my other calendar this morning. it actually left cafepress on the 2nd, but status didnt get updated till late lastnight. how many calendars were purchased in the short time it was available thru cafepress?
gumby - beauty may fade, but stupid is forever!

Reply #316
Chill Gumbo. Now that Antonio saw my posts I'm going to help him out on getting the calenders back out. You know, for the people who couldn't order them. So sorry it got on your nerves!

Reply #317
Well, mine shipped out today!  I'm actually somewhat surprised.  I was expecting some e-mail explaining the legal issues as to why they could not be sent to me.  So I guess I'll have a few.

Now do you guys wanna bid for them or fight gladiator style :hick:
-- 05 Mustang GT-Whipplecharged !!
--87 5.0 Trick Flow Heads & Intake - Custom Cam - Many other goodies...3100Lbs...Low12's!

Reply #318
Quote from: Aerobird Motorsports;195920
Chill Gumbo. Now that Antonio saw my posts I'm going to help him out on getting the calenders back out. You know, for the people who couldn't order them. So sorry it got on your nerves!

im not tryin to dirty this thread, and im not upset so i dont need to "chill." i think the calendar is important. it builds pride for those who buy one, and it gets the cars out there to be seen by others who may have forgotten about them, or never see any of them in decent condition. as such it is a BONUS for the community, but not sumthin anyone should get pissy about deadlines over.
if you are gonna help with production and distribution, great! you could have easily offered that help, or sent a PM, rather than rudely reposting what you had already posted, seemingly demandin action.

Reply #319
I got mine today. Suck it, biatches. :flip:

Antonio, great job man. That's awesome. Although for some reason I can't take December 2007 down from the wall... ;)

I would suggest for the reprint that you first take a trip to Staples or Office Max and see a sample calendar for yourself. They might just have thin paper, which a lot of places do (ahem...Kinko's...) to save money. IMO the quality of the Cafepress calendar paper will be difficult to find for that price. But hopefully you can find a good compromise. Unfortunately I don't have any more connections in the print world or else I'd volunteer.

FWIW, the Apple-made calendars (and similar iPhoto albums) are of incredible quality. I've seen them in real life...the printing and paper are awesome. We'd lose the size of this year's calendar, as you mentioned...if you need help with the graphic re-design let me know. That I can definitely help with.

Reply #320
Quote from: EricCoolCats;195955
I got mine today. Suck it, biatches. :flip:
:beatyoass: 

i want to see mine! trackin shows that it is in indy. guess ill see it on monday....

Reply #321
, I want to be in this but I am painting it now and should be done by the end of the month pictures to come
1986 T-bird
347 stroker motor
185 AFR Heads
TrickFlow cam 224/232-542/563
Victor Jr. intake CNC ported
Quickfuel Holley 800 cfm
Hooker 1-3/4 long tubes
Custom built AOD
B&M 3000 stall
8.8 w/4.30 gears
UPR K-member,A-Arms,and coil-overs
UPR upper/lower control arms
Strange shocks/struts
26x10x15 M/T slicks
11.48@119.27
(coming soon Tremec 3550)
The Finished Product
http://s174.photobucket.com/albums/w92/03grinnie/T-bird/

Reply #322
Quote from: 347Thunder;195959
, I want to be in this but I am painting it now and should be done by the end of the month pictures to come

Sweet. But you are a little late. Go here.
http://foxtbirdcougarforums.com/showthread.php?t=17373
2005 Subaru WRX STi|daily driver

Reply #323
Any updates?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
1974 maverick lsx powered turbo car SOLD
1973 maverick Tijuana Taxi Tribute
1957 chevy LSX Turbo project (race car)
Owner of Joe Dirt Fabrication

Reply #324
Not really... other than the possibilities of using Office Max to print the rest of the calendars...

Reply #325
This may sound absurd, but what are the possibilties of something such as a coffee table book in the future with 50....60....100 different cars?  Perhaps a little blurb on each to compliment 2 or 3 pictures of each car?
-- 05 Mustang GT-Whipplecharged !!
--87 5.0 Trick Flow Heads & Intake - Custom Cam - Many other goodies...3100Lbs...Low12's!

Reply #326
The link that Antonio provided to Apples iphoto page has an option of a hardcover "coffee table" book. A few friends of mine have ordered these books and they are amazing. I believe they are around $30-40 each, depending on the amount of pages you want. Here is the link again:

http://www.apple.com/ilife/iphoto/printproducts.html

Reply #327
Quote from: V8Demon;196012
This may sound absurd, but what are the possibilties of something such as a coffee table book in the future with 50....60....100 different cars?  Perhaps a little blurb on each to compliment 2 or 3 pictures of each car?[/QUOT

I like that idea I'm in
1986 T-bird
347 stroker motor
185 AFR Heads
Quickfuel Holley 800 cfm
Hooker 1-3/4 long tubes
Custom built AOD
B&M 3000 stall
8.8 w/4.30 gears
Strange shocks/struts
26x10x15 M/T slicks
11.48@119.27
The Finished Product

Reply #328
Quote from: Ether947;195970
Sweet. But you are a little late. Go here.
http://foxtbirdcougarforums.com/showthread.php?t=17373

shoot maybe next year I will have this car forever now it looks nice too
1986 T-bird
347 stroker motor
185 AFR Heads
Quickfuel Holley 800 cfm
Hooker 1-3/4 long tubes
Custom built AOD
B&M 3000 stall
8.8 w/4.30 gears
Strange shocks/struts
26x10x15 M/T slicks
11.48@119.27
The Finished Product

Reply #329
Quote from: V8Demon;196012
This may sound absurd, but what are the possibilties of something such as a coffee table book in the future with 50....60....100 different cars?  Perhaps a little blurb on each to compliment 2 or 3 pictures of each car?

I was actually tossing that very idea around in my head with the Apple Books Greg is talking about below. Are there any anniversaries coming up? Guess I could make one just because. But building something of that magnitude will take some time.

Quote from: gunkel04;196031
The link that Antonio provided to Apples iphoto page has an option of a hardcover "coffee table" book. A few friends of mine have ordered these books and they are amazing. I believe they are around $30-40 each, depending on the amount of pages you want. Here is the link again:

http://www.apple.com/ilife/iphoto/printproducts.html