Skip to main content
Topic: 2008 Thundercats Calendar - Now Available to Forum Members! (Read 27863 times) previous topic - next topic

2008 Thundercats Calendar - Now Available to Forum Members!

Reply #285
Ford called they said they want my car back, so I argued w/them and said your kidding me I just rebuilt my motor and they said NO your rebuilt are motor our name is on that to.
So I said who give you the right and they said carepress.

Reply #286
Good luck working this out I was just going to order to that’s why I’m here
Should I order anyway and put pressure on them to sell

Reply #287
Been offline for awhile... had to reformat my computer. Woooo!

Quote from: oldraven;195150
Try these guys instead. Cafepress obviously isn't looking for our business.

http://www.vistaprint.ca/vp/holiday07/holiday_calendars.aspx?xnav=TsrItem&xnid=aCalendarsHolidayCardsCalendars&dng=1090149

Ange and I use these guys for our business and marketing cards, and the product is very nice. Just make sure you use Internet Explorer (yeah, sorry about that) when you're fitting the images for margins. I typed in .com to see if there was a US page, but it sent me to .ca anyway. Again, very professional product at good prices.

*edit*
I just checked out the pricing on 25 colour calendars, and it came out to $21 before shipping. Is that better than cafepress?

http://www.vistaprint.ca/vp/wall_calendar_stock/toggle.aspx?pfid=314&xnav=TsrItem&xnav=TsrItem#here

Thanks, I'll look into that. Another option would be these guys. :D
http://www.apple.com/ilife/iphoto/printproducts.html

Which is what we were considering for the 09 Calendar. Only problem is the formats are not the same. So I would have to redo all the layouts if I go with anybody else for the 08.

Quote from: JeremyB;195219
If that was the worst thing my cornhole has seen, I'd be a happy man. :hick: :(

lmao!

Quote from: V8Demon;195277
Antonio,  Do you have a Paypal account?

A simple solution may be to order the calendars yourself and sell them direct and not put them for sale in the Cafepress Store.  I've never had a problem when I've uploaded pictures for items I myself was purchasing.  A downside would be shipping costs.  My latest was t-shirts with underhood pics of my stang.  This one in particular:

As you can see, there are a few logos on it..... No issues with Cafepress however.

And Jeremy, that was the funniest thing I've read in months!!!

I think they are watching me now. ;)

I need to get to the root of the problem by contacting Ford and getting permission... whatever that is. Or at least finding out what is needed to get "permission". lol... that just sounds so wrong. I wonder if magazines have to get permission from Ford to put "Mustangs" in their magazines.

I suppose the Auto Industry is hurting so bad we aren't buying cars anymore. We're just buying a "license". :rolleyes:

Quote from: Innes;195370
Good luck working this out I was just going to order to that’s why I’m here
Should I order anyway and put pressure on them to sell

Well you can't order any because they took it down. Anyhoos, if you want to put the pressure on anyone please direct it at Ford. I can even give you a contact though, courtesy of cafepress.
2005 Subaru WRX STi|daily driver

Reply #288
Quote from: Ether947;195432
I need to get to the root of the problem by contacting Ford and getting permission... whatever that is. Or at least finding out what is needed to get "permission". lol... that just sounds so wrong. I wonder if magazines have to get permission from Ford to put "Mustangs" in their magazines.

That's the funny part, Ford can't give you permission because there is none to give. Trade dress rights protect from having physical-likeness knockoffs made, not from selling photos displaying their product.

Reply #289
They're probably P.O.'d because not all of the cars display OEM parts.

Reply #290
mine has shipped and i have received the tracking info from Ups :D

Reply #292
Can someone scan it up here? I haven't even seen what it looks like and I want to buy one :mad:
88 Thunderbird LX: 306, Edelbrock Performer heads, Comp 266HR cam, Edelbrock Performer RPM intake, bunch of other stuff.

Reply #293
And here I thought the sponsors of Nascar teams were bad.

Isn't it after 30 years that it becomes public domain?
1987 TC

Reply #294
Bahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
1974 maverick lsx powered turbo car SOLD
1973 maverick Tijuana Taxi Tribute
1957 chevy LSX Turbo project (race car)
Owner of Joe Dirt Fabrication

Reply #295
Hey folks ours are suppose to be delivered tomorrow by UPS according to the tracking # ;)

Reply #296
:mad:
Quote from: thunderjet302;195495
Can someone scan it up here? I haven't even seen what it looks like and I want to buy one

Are you wanting to see the layouts? If so I can post them up when I get a chance...
2005 Subaru WRX STi|daily driver

Reply #297
Just a thought, you could print out the layouts and have OfficeMax make them into calenders for $13.99 each...

Then we could buy them directly from you. They look like the same quality/size as CafePress...

Reply #298
screw it i made my own whata ya thank .....hey send me the layouts and ill doem....hahahahnot
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #299
Quote from: Ether947;195516
:mad:

Are you wanting to see the layouts? If so I can post them up when I get a chance...

I'm interested in how my month turned out ;)
88 Thunderbird LX: 306, Edelbrock Performer heads, Comp 266HR cam, Edelbrock Performer RPM intake, bunch of other stuff.