Skip to main content
Topic: Negative for onenastytbird??? (Nick) (Read 4805 times) previous topic - next topic

???

Reply #45
i just sent ether947 a email so all u sob cant stop talkin shiznit about me and suck a fat d!ck once this is resolved i will never visit this site ever again

Negative for onenastytbird??? (Nick)

Reply #46
We can't stop talking about you?  Well your right!
One 88

Reply #47
Spaz.

Scott
1980 birds X 3, 1982 bird, 1984 XR7, 1988 TC

Reply #48
Quote from: tbirdscott;120510
Spaz.

Scott

LOL i just read your sig

Can i use that to? if not i got one to but in but thats perfect
1986 Cougar LS

Reply #49
Quote from: onenastytbird;120493
i just sent ether947 a email so all u sob cant stop talkin shiznit about me and suck a fat d!ck once this is resolved i will never visit this site ever again

chill bud....  we all only knew what Antonio told us dont hate us for not knowing what was up.  :sorry:

Reply #50
Hey,stuff happens,I'll be the first to admit that.I had a HUGE dilemma some time ago.I sold parts with a partner and he left me high and dry,and I got left holding an empty bag.It took a while,but I FINALLY got everything squared up and fixed.I still came back and enjoy the site more than any other car forum.You can't run and hide.You deal with it,make things right,and keep moving forward.

I would like to see a feedback system here like they have on the Corral forums.really cool,and keps a number by your name like E-bay for everyone to see your feedback score.Just a thought.

onenastbird,you really don't have to leave,just use communication,make things good and all is well.No worries.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #51
Quote from: vinnietbird;120522
Hey,stuff happens,I'll be the first to admit that.I had a HUGE dilemma some time ago.I sold parts with a partner and he left me high and dry,and I got left holding an empty bag.It took a while,but I FINALLY got everything squared up and fixed.I still came back and enjoy the site more than any other car forum.You can't run and hide.You deal with it,make things right,and keep moving forward.

I would like to see a feedback system here like they have on the Corral forums.really cool,and keps a number by your name like E-bay for everyone to see your feedback score.Just a thought.

onenastbird,you really don't have to leave,just use communication,make things good and all is well.No worries.

thats cool thanks and i appreiate what u said

Reply #52
Quote from: 88turbo;120520
chill bud....  we all only knew what Antonio told us dont hate us for not knowing what was up.  :sorry:

thats what eerrrone was hatin on me for so he is in a lose lose situation buddy. some times we just always lose
1986 Cougar LS

Reply #53
personally,, im highly insulted by atleast 15 members on this board who have been kinda funny about me and my lack of use of my paypal account.  Its like they think im a dead beat or some one wanting to pull a fast one.  This whole jumping the gun and not giving another person on the other end time to react is just silly.  If anyone ever decides to deal with me,, here are my rules....

i get your money,, ill most likely have already sent the part.  Its not like any of this  we collect is really worth anything ,afterall, its the love of the cars and sharing the parts that we enjoy the  most. 

if you send me a part, ill most likely have already sent you the money and if i havent,,, i got busy,, like you probably did when i sent you money and got the part a month later.  No bitching from me,, not a word and there have been 4 cases like this very thread since i got back from iraq this past may. 

shesh,, we are not a store , we are people here with cool stuff to sell or collect.  I dont give a care if you complain about one another, nor about me cause i dont sweat the pay pal cops lookin over my shoulder.  They dont do  for me, i keep things simple.

Reply #54
Nick, you have mail... via paypal.
2005 Subaru WRX STi|daily driver

Update

Reply #55
It appears we are back at square one folks. Haven't heard from Nick since he told me I would receive my money back in "maybe 3 or 4 days" almost three weeks ago.
2005 Subaru WRX STi|daily driver

Reply #56
Quote from: Ether947;124296
It appears we are back at square one folks. Haven't heard from Nick since he told me I would receive my money back in "maybe 3 or 4 days" almost three weeks ago.

sorry to hear man
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
1974 maverick lsx powered turbo car SOLD
1973 maverick Tijuana Taxi Tribute
1957 chevy LSX Turbo project (race car)
Owner of Joe Dirt Fabrication

Reply #57
Well it is pretty obvious from this post that the guy is a deadbeat.  An immature deadbeat, at that.

Hey onenastytbird, it's time to either give the money back, or take the hit on shipping the parts and get them in Ether947's hands - pr0nTO.

I can't believe that you haven't already settled this transaction.  Even if you make things square, you are a crook in my book and will be avoided.
1984 Thunderbird V8

Reply #58
Speaking as an attorney who sues people for things like this (except on a larger scale), I find onenastytbird's attitude and conduct to be reprehensible.
Robert

- too many '80s Capris and mid-'70s Cougars

Reply #59

Why would we want someone who acts like this hanging around the board. Not only has he committed fraud against a very reputable member of the board, he then comes in, uses childish insults, and talks about leaving. He brought this onto himself.
It's Gumby's fault.