Skip to main content
Topic: Negative for onenastytbird??? (Nick) (Read 4813 times) previous topic - next topic

Negative for onenastytbird??? (Nick)

Reply #15
Give him 48 hours then be all over him.

Reply #16
Quote from: Ether947;120364
Stop.

Why are you speaking for Nick? Simply put, had he continued communication like he obviously must be doing with you we prolly wouldn't be here. I would be in bed right now so I can go to work in the morning.

not speaking for nobody b. just what a minute. and since he helped me pull shiznit from my car today i guess you can say he did contiue communication. shiznit you bitch about my opinion like it matters what i say. i dont bullshiznit i say it straight how i see it and thats what i did.  that time a month. i will post my opion were i feel i have one:flip: . just cause things didnt go smooth cause you cant afford the shipping and it was more than you planned and i said the obvious dont get mad. would expect this from other dudes but didnt see the BF ever coming from you. i know the other side so i am stating that and it helps for a better rounded opinion, not talking for him.

time my friend time:banana:

i feel like im on a mustang board
1986 Cougar LS

Reply #17
Cougar86_89,

Ok, I've stood back and watched You Fvck up alot of threads.  You are out of line.  Period.  Antonio is having issues with this guy so why don't you go smack yourself in the god head.  Maybe you will learn a bit of god common sense and a hint of grammar.

There are ways of doing online business, and it looks as if you know nothing of it.  What are you going to do when you part out this car?  **** people over?  Then tell them you're in the right?  With you're god HORRID grammar?  You're a ****ing idiot.
One 88

Reply #18
Ok I actualy read that poor excuse you call a post.  You really are a moron.  A ****ing moron.  Learn how to talk you broken condom accident.
One 88

Reply #19
Quote from: cougar86_89;120369

Thats cause you acting like you're on one.

Scott
1980 birds X 3, 1982 bird, 1984 XR7, 1988 TC

Reply #20
And the shiznit hits the fan....... Now

Reply #21
The way I see it... A shipping quote was asked for, one was provided and agreed upon, that makes it a verbal agreement. Nick should be a man and step up, and resolve this. Not saying he isn't, just that he needs to show it to Antonio.

That is all.
Resident "Idiot".

Formerly TBob5pt0 :shoothead

Quote from: JeremyB;165772
Repairing a lock cylinder that is frozen or sans keys requires a drill, gumption, and a midget on a tricycle.
Quote from: Big_D
Forgot to put on intake hose when starting the car, sucked neighbors cat into intake.

Reply #22
Quote from: CougarSE;120375
Cougar86_89,

Ok, I've stood back and watched You Fvck up alot of threads.  You are out of line.  Period.  Antonio is having issues with this guy so why don't you go smack yourself in the god head.  Maybe you will learn a bit of god common sense and a hint of grammar.

There are ways of doing online business, and it looks as if you know nothing of it.  What are you going to do when you part out this car?  **** people over?  Then tell them your in the right?  With your god HORRID grammar?  Your a ****ing idiot.

:flip: ok and were did you come from?what other threads did i f up? so i guess im the only one that cant state his opinion. and we all already ripped on my grammer over summer guess you missed that. so if all you have to say, and want to act like a superior:flip:! i dont give a  what anyone has to say or what the **** y'all think. jump on the bitch wagon with the others. i know what i think is right and i will stand at that.

and you dont know me so back the **** up. all you want to do is talk. i might talk but ill be the one standing there when someone has a problem with it. so over all **** YOU!

this was just a misunderstanding that is blown up and yes i helped do that, but i was telling the other side that no one was telling.
1986 Cougar LS

Reply #23
Quote from: cougar86_89;120369

You aint seen nothing man..:wrongforum:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
1974 maverick lsx powered turbo car SOLD
1973 maverick Tijuana Taxi Tribute
1957 chevy LSX Turbo project (race car)
Owner of Joe Dirt Fabrication

Reply #24
If your on the otherside...  Fix the god problem... Moron..
One 88

Reply #25
Quote from: CougarSE;120385
If your on the otherside...  Fix the god problem... Moron..

Hey dumbass. i never said i was on the other side said i was telling the side no one was. never picked sides, not my problem to pic side but i sure the hell will state my opinion.
1986 Cougar LS

Reply #26
Quote from: cougar86_89
jump on the bitch wagon with the others.

YEEEEHAW! Move over Claude, I'm drivin'!

No, but seriously here. Everyone settle down. Antonio has always been prompt and curteous when selling things to other members (myself included), and he deserves the same respect. He doesn't need some henchman spewing his "opinions" all over the place. Tell your friend to stop pulling your parts, and pull something else from between his legs. He's obviously not out of town, nor is there an emergency - it looks like your friend is stringing Antonio along.
1984 Cougar Convertible
1988 Cougar XR-7

Reply #27
I dont' understand why you are attacking Antonio cougar86_89.  Talk of "that time of month"?  Telling him he can't afford to pay shipping?  Where in the **** do you get off?  That is not an opinion, that is a disgraceful thing to say to a reputable board member.
One 88

Reply #28
Quote from: CougarSE;120388
I dont' understand why you are attacking Antonio cougar86_89.  Talk of "that time of month"?  Telling him he can't afford to pay shipping?  Where in the **** do you get off?  That is not an opinion, that is a disgraceful thing to say to a reputable board member.

he said it was out of his budget, it was a fact. not attacking him he bitched at me i bitched at him. you should be use to the process by now
1986 Cougar LS

Reply #29
:headbang:
1986 Cougar LS