Skip to main content
Topic: Negative for onenastytbird??? (Nick) (Read 5014 times) previous topic - next topic

Negative for onenastytbird??? (Nick)

Reply #30
Hey Moron, being out of budget and flat out not being able to afford somthing are different.  That still does not justifiy you asking him if it was "that time of month"?  Of course thats a moronic thing to say, and thats something I'm used too.  You saying something moronic.
One 88

Reply #31
Guys, this is between Antonio and Nick.. let them settle it themselves no need to pipe up in areas that arent ours to deal with in the first place

they can handle it them selves... no need to get half the board involved in a dispute that can be solved with a little communication between two people

--------------------------
neutral zone dont shoot me
--------------------------

Reply #32
:headbang: :flip: :nutkick:
1986 Cougar LS

Reply #33
I'm not going to shoot you little buddy..

But this ass needs to go.  And since he is all buddy buddy with this Nick the two of them appear to be pen 15 sucking thiefs. 

If it had not been for his "time of month" and assumptions on Antonio's financial situation I would have sat back and watched the next guy point out his lack of parental guidance as a child.
One 88

Reply #34
Quote from: CougarSE;120397
I'm not going to shoot you little buddy..

But this ass needs to go.  And since he is all buddy buddy with this Nick the two of them appear to be pen 15 sucking thiefs. 

If it had not been for his "time of month" and assumptions on Antonio's financial situation I would have sat back and watched the next guy point out his lack of parental guidance as a child.

Yes yes i rob old ladies at shank point and see their meds to little kids in elementary school. AND I LOVE IT

:headbang: :flip: :nutkick:
1986 Cougar LS

Reply #35
cougar86_89...do you know this "Nick"?

If so stop being a pain in the ass....and tell your buddy to contact Antonio.  Obviously he's been to the board and you have talked to him since the transaction went "sour"...
Long live the 4-eyes!  - '83 Tbird Turbo - '85 Marquis LTS - '86 LTD Wagon

Reply #36
Quote from: Chuck W;120403
cougar86_89...do you know this "Nick"?

If so stop being a pain in the ass....and tell your buddy to contact Antonio.  Obviously he's been to the board and you have talked to him since the transaction went "sour"...

i will tomorrow Chuck. dont mean to be a pain in the ass but some people want to piss me off. and i clap for them cause they did it. it will all straighten out.
1986 Cougar LS

Reply #37
Well, I'm all for mods either deleting this whole thing and letting Antonio start a new one... OR deleting all the posts from people who haven't done business with this Mr. Nick, my own included.

Reply #38
Okie dokie... busy bees we have been I see.

Quote from: Warbird9;120382
The way I see it... A shipping quote was asked for, one was provided and agreed upon, that makes it a verbal agreement. Nick should be a man and step up, and resolve this. Not saying he isn't, just that he needs to show it to Antonio.

That is all.

Thank you.

:flip:
Quote from: cougar86_89;120383
i was telling the other side that no one was telling.

Remember you said it.

Quote from: 4thqtr;120387
YEEEEHAW! Move over Claude, I'm drivin'!

No, but seriously here. Everyone settle down. Antonio has always been prompt and curteous when selling things to other members (myself included), and he deserves the same respect. He doesn't need some henchman spewing his "opinions" all over the place. Tell your friend to stop pulling your parts, and pull something else from between his legs. He's obviously not out of town, nor is there an emergency - it looks like your friend is stringing Antonio along.

Thanks.

Claude I appreciate you "having my back" but tone it down just a tad, before you get the lot of us banned. :grinno:

Quote from: cougar86_89;120390
he said it was out of his budget, it was a fact. not attacking him he bitched at me i bitched at him. you should be use to the process by now

Not that it's any of your business, but yes, it was out of my budget. I had X number of dollars in my paypal account and that is the limit I set for myself. I sold a part on NATO (took a hit on shipping) and used that money to buy the SN-95 front brakes from Nick and some SN-95 rear axles from John (shame302). Turns out the offer Nick gave me was right at my budget limit. Had he offered $5 more I would have declined. I almost declined the deal we reached. But a $100 to ship? Ridiculous. But once again we stray away from the point.

I haven't heard from Nick since Saturday. Even you said it yourself, he isn't talking. I can empathize better than most people I know, but if Nick doesn't speak, how am I suppose to know?? Why am I still hearing about Nick's intentions (whatever they may be) through a third party?
2005 Subaru WRX STi|daily driver

Reply #39
So, Antonio, you want this mess closed or cleaned up?
2015 Mustang GT Premium - 5.0, 6-speed, Guard Green - too much awesome for one car

1988 5.0 Thunderbird :birdsmily: SOLD SEPT 11 2010: TC front clip/hood ♣ Body & paint completed Oct 2007 ♣ 3.55 TC rear end and front brakes ♣ TC interior ♣ CHE rear control arms (adjustable lowers) ♣ 2001 Bullitt springs ♣ Energy suspension poly busings ♣ Kenne Brown subframe connectors ♣ CWE engine mounts ♣ Thundercat sequential turn signals ♣ Explorer overhead console (temp/compass display) ♣ 2.25" off-road dual exhaust ♣ T-5 transmission swap completed Jan 2009 ♣

Reply #40
I think we can be civilized from now on... clean it up please.

Thanks.
2005 Subaru WRX STi|daily driver

Reply #41
Despite the cheap shots...this thread is proving to be extremely informative. It's staying open until resolution.

For the record, Antonio is one of the best people to deal with here. He is more than fair and honest, and regularly takeshiznits on what he sells because he has integrity. So I think Nick needs to step up and at least show his face a little, and get some dialogue going towards resolving this. Only a coward uses the Internet to hide.

Reply #42
I've just removed the personal jabs and flames (before reading Eric's post, I might add), but as Eric says, the thread is staying open until the problem is resolved
2015 Mustang GT Premium - 5.0, 6-speed, Guard Green - too much awesome for one car

1988 5.0 Thunderbird :birdsmily: SOLD SEPT 11 2010: TC front clip/hood ♣ Body & paint completed Oct 2007 ♣ 3.55 TC rear end and front brakes ♣ TC interior ♣ CHE rear control arms (adjustable lowers) ♣ 2001 Bullitt springs ♣ Energy suspension poly busings ♣ Kenne Brown subframe connectors ♣ CWE engine mounts ♣ Thundercat sequential turn signals ♣ Explorer overhead console (temp/compass display) ♣ 2.25" off-road dual exhaust ♣ T-5 transmission swap completed Jan 2009 ♣

Reply #43
Quote from: EricCoolCats;120437
For the record, Antonio is one of the best people to deal with here. He is more than fair and honest, and regularly takeshiznits on what he sells because he has integrity.

I second that one. I had my parts in two days after he got the check.

Reply #44
Sorry Antonio and almost everyone else but i dont back down. im sure this will all be resolved in time. and yes antonio does good bussiness and helps out people, me included, on parts so this look like a good guy is getting screwed but it will all be cleared up soon.

Thanks for deleting those post they were really shiznit on the board. dont need it.
1986 Cougar LS