Skip to main content
Topic: Negative for onenastytbird??? (Nick) (Read 5013 times) previous topic - next topic

Negative for onenastytbird??? (Nick)

Reply #60
Quote from: cougar86_89;120476
Sorry Antonio and almost everyone else but i dont back down. im sure this will all be resolved in time. and yes antonio does good bussiness and helps out people, me included, on parts so this look like a good guy is getting screwed but it will all be cleared up soon.

So...it still looks like a good guy is getting screwed.

Is your "friend" ever going to man up and resolve this?

If you want to vouch for someone...you better be prepared to take the heat when they turn out to be a worthless flake.
Long live the 4-eyes!  - '83 Tbird Turbo - '85 Marquis LTS - '86 LTD Wagon

Reply #61
Well Put. There is absolutely no reason why this hasn't been resolved yet.  I'm all for having a minimum post count in the for sale/wanted sections before you can start a new thread.  This has happened too many times lately.  Unfortunately, this means our junior members will miss out on some good deals.  There's always e-mail if someone wants to buy anything specific and they dont have the post count anyways.  At least we wouldnt have these little delinquents peddling parts they dont actually have to honest members on this website.  Once in a while this can be expected i guess, but not with the frequency in wich its been happening lately.  :birdsmily:  :mad:  :shakehead
88 TC, Lots of Mods.

Reply #62
X2.New people could buy,but not sell.Some of us may miss out on a legitimate deal,but overall,the safety of the members is more important.In time,parts will always show up.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #63
cougar86_89,

Where is Mr. Nick Noble (ironic, I know)? Have you seen him lately?

How hard is it for him to send an email stating "hey I ****ed up and I need a little more time to get your money"? I sent you a PM about a week ago (cc'd Nick as well) asking for his whereabouts and I have yet to hear from either of you. And no I should not have to go through you to talk to Mr. Noble but that seems to be the way it is.

Nick, I need a response by Jan 22  before I escalate this...

:rolleyes:
2005 Subaru WRX STi|daily driver

Reply #64
Quote from: Ether947;124747
cougar86_89,

Where is Mr. Nick Noble (ironic, I know)? Have you seen him lately? How hard is it for him to send an email stating "hey I ****ed up and I need a little more time to get your money"? I sent you a PM about a week ago (cc'd Nick as well) asking for his whereabouts and I have yet to hear from either of you. And no I should not have to go through you to talk to Mr. Noble but that seems to be the way it is.

I need a response by Jan 22  before I escalate this...

:rolleyes:

:headbang: i said my peace. don't bring me back into this. i apologized (which i hate to do) to you and others.:headbang:
1986 Cougar LS

Reply #65
Quote from: cougar86_89;124757
i said my peace. don't bring me back into this. i apologized (which i hate to do) to you and others.

YOU brought yourself into this and YOU vouched for this guy.

If you didn't want to be in the middle of it, you should have kept your mouth shut. 

You are Antonio's only route of contact at the moment since your friend is being a coward. While it's not your responsibilty to babysit this loser, as a supposed member of this community, one might think you'd step up to the plate and help things along.  But no....
Long live the 4-eyes!  - '83 Tbird Turbo - '85 Marquis LTS - '86 LTD Wagon

Reply #66
Quote from: Chuck W;124764
YOU brought yourself into this and YOU vouched for this guy.

If you didn't want to be in the middle of it, you should have kept your mouth shut. 

You are Antonio's only route of contact at the moment since your friend is being a coward. While it's not your responsibilty to babysit this loser, as a supposed member of this community, one might think you'd step up to the plate and help things along.  But no....

:headbang: did what i could spoke to nick and haven't seen him since.

if you dont know what ive done off the computer then dont try and rip on me about it. he asked me to ask nick to send him an e mail and i did.

PM from Ether to Me

Have you seen or heard from Nick lately? If so can you tell him to shoot me an email?

Thanks,

Antonio
1986 Cougar LS

Reply #67
:headbang::headbang:
Quote from: cougar86_89;124757
i said my peace. don't bring me back into this. i apologized (which i hate to do) to you and others.

I edited my previous post... I was talking to Nick and you and in general at the same time but after re-reading it, it didn't sound that way. Sorry about that.

Moving on.

As Chuck stated I would LOVE to not have anyone involved in this, but like it or not, you sir are my only contact. If you don't want to help then say so and I will leave you out. I got no problem with that.

Reply #68
Quote from: cougar86_89;124768
:headbang: did what i could spoke to nick and haven't seen him since.

if you dont know what ive done off the computer then dont try and rip on me about it. he asked me to ask nick to send him an e mail and i did.

Thanks for the update.

Reply #69
Mail fraud is a felony.

I believe that this counts.  Probably be a smart idea to give back the money, or give up the parts, unless you want to be convicted in a federal court for it.
1984 Thunderbird V8

Reply #70
UPDATE

Paypal awarded me the case, but of course he doesn't have any money in there. Big surprise. BTW he uses the same username on many different forums including eBay so beware.

Reply #71
That's awful. He probably already blew the money on Kevin Federline and Backstreet Boys posters to hang up in his room.
1984 Cougar Convertible
1988 Cougar XR-7

Reply #72
Quote from: 4thqtr;127579
That's awful. He probably already blew the money on Kevin Federline and Backstreet Boys posters to hang up in his room.

Above his bed on the ceiling...
It's Gumby's fault.

Reply #73
lol... thanks for the laugh.

Reply #74
Ok so I'm browsing the web, I think I was a TF or maybe NATO... anyhoos, I decide to check out someone's car domain link in their sig... guess who I see in the guessbook. Guess!

Yuppers, Mr. Noble.
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2516833/3

My favorite :rolleyes:
i just recently picked up a roller 351w for $200
complete from intake to carb ??what a steal uhh??
can u say engine swap in the future

He mentioned that he needed to pay for an engine...