Skip to main content
Topic: Show us your mug (personal photos) (Read 234592 times) previous topic - next topic

SG's and Les's

Reply #240
Actually, I've had both in my hands, at various times, and I can say I prefer the Les Paul, but it was an actual Gibson, whereas the SG was an Epiphone, and of a bit lesser quality build than the Les, but I'd take either one of em. I'm not a big fan of the Strat/tremolo type of body, I like that big fat dual humbucker sustain, think AC/DC meets Motley Crue, and you got the sound/tone I like....
I had a Lotus Les Paul copy one time, my uncle, who has a band in the KC area, said it played as good as some Les Pauls he used to work on when he worked for a guitar store. Wish I still had it.
I hear Samick makes good guitars, too
'84 Mustang
'98 Explorer 5.0
'03 Focus, dropped a valve seat. yay. freakin' split port engines...
'06 Explorer EB 4.6

Show us your mug (personal photos)

Reply #241
Quote from: Red_LX
An astute observation, my friend :) I love those things.

I know.  For being so gnarly looking, they taste surprisingly mild.  I've only been able to try a few different kinds, unfortunately.

Reply #242
here is a pic from 2 years ago after 5 laps around kentucky speedway. FUN FUN FUN

RIP 1986 Turbocoupe
1988 Mustang GT Show car/weekend racer
1986 Mustang T-top coupe The 2.3T project
1977 F250 400 4wd Fun in the mud
1997 Honda CBR F3 For when i want to make everything else feel slow

Reply #243
Hot dayum! Lookit all the perty Mustangs!
Someday, I'd like to attend something like that with nothing but Tbirds and Cougars....
'84 Mustang
'98 Explorer 5.0
'06 Explorer EB 4.6

Reply #244
Me with my redneck hat on. It has enough dirt and oil on it its water proof now.

Reply #245
This is me about two months ago. I have since buzzed the hair to 1/4".
I miss my hair. I usually just let it grow for about 8-10 months, then get tired of it and buzz it. I've been doing it since elementary school.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #246
An updated pic of me, longer hair, little pudgier, otherwise not much has changed. Time to get a haircut... maybe next month.
1980 birds X 3, 1982 bird, 1984 XR7, 1988 TC

Old pic.....New pic

Reply #247
This pic was taken back in 2000 when i had my first 88 cat.  Unfortunately I had to sell it to pay for tuition...stupid school expenses..... but I've since bought another one down in TN in '03.

And this one is of myself and my newley engaged fiancé on our Florida trip.

Reply #248
me Sat 4/1/06 before my 1st Lt installation dinner

ok.... here we go

Reply #249
being i showed the cat, i guess it's time to show me, i guess this is from early march after i got her on the U-haul trailer..... eeek:welder:
look at those purrty rims.....  ooohhhhhhh  :)

OOOH!!!  I'm a Eco Hypermiler :burnout: Not bad for 79mph on the interstate 2hours a day

Reply #250
what kind of wheels are those? (forgive my ignorance)
Nice lookin' Cat, btw.
'84 Mustang
'98 Explorer 5.0
'06 Explorer EB 4.6

rims

Reply #252
this is the only site that i have been able to find these EXACT rims.... other than that i do not know

http://www.ultimatesubaru.net/80s/wheels2/wheels.html

look under aftermarket 14in rims

OOOH!!!  I'm a Eco Hypermiler :burnout: Not bad for 79mph on the interstate 2hours a day

Reply #253

Reply #254
Updated Pic

A picture of me a month ago