Skip to main content
Topic: Show us your mug (personal photos) (Read 239500 times) previous topic - next topic

Show us your mug (personal photos)

Reply #270
Here's me [it was taken today].

Here's me and my sister when we went to Arizona [I'm on the left].

Reply #271
Quote from: 87thunderbirdBlackJack
lmao, nice hat^

Amanda then me then my Brittany

i thought i'd put another one of me in here, cause im soooooo loved here :giggle:

Kurt?
It's Gumby's fault.

Reply #272
Quote from: Samantha

Beautiful as always!

Reply #273
HEre is me when David, and his family and I went over to Mexico during my trip to Arizona:

And here's a pic of my recent (and first) tattoo

Reply #274
I still can't believe you got a tattoo.

Reply #275
Here are a few pics of me.

up in the NC mountains.

In the uniform..

all of those are from myspace. if anyone wants to add mine it's

http://www.myspace.com/doublekill
2013 Focus (Daily)
1968 Cougar XR7
1987 Turbo Coupe
5 Speed, Stock IHI, Aeromotive 340LPH, Stinger 3in DP w/Magnaflow 3in Race Series ler, Hallman Boost Controller, Corbeau Fixed Back Racing Seats, Rebuilt 35# Injectors, Kirban AFPR, Stinger's Front Mount Piping w/Big NPR Front Mount IC, 3/8 E-85 Fuel Lines, SPEC Stage 3+ Clutch, Explorer 4.0 Dual Core Radiator, Optima Red Top Battery
1988 Turbo Coupe (RIP)
1984 Cougar (RIP) :cougarsmily:
1986 Cougar XR7 5 Speed.  (sold)

Reply #276
Baxo, that tattoo is sweet, and I gotta agree she is beautiful and my age too. Trying to decide what I want for my first tattoo. Its in the works.
"Real cars dont power the front wheels, they lift them"
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
1984 Mercury Cougar GS 5.0:cougarsmily: BBK Equal Length Shorties, BBK O/R X-Pipe, Magnaflow Magnapacks, Mustang GT Stainless Tailpipes, 18" Magnaflow Rolled Edge Tips. Turbo Coupe Hood, Mach 1 Chin Spoiler. 17"x9" Cobra R's, Falken Ziex 255/50s, and 245/45s.
1984 Ford Thunderbird 3.8L "Drag Queen"
2009 Dodge Ram 1500 Lone Star Edition 5.7L Hemi 400hp, lex DOD14M Magnaflow retro-fit ler kit

Reply #277
Hah, thanks Cougarrr302!

Reply #278
Quote from: Tbird232ci
Kurt?

huh? lol Kobain?

Reply #279

Here's me and my sister when we went to Arizona [I'm on the left].

I am not trying to be miseducated (sp?!) but how old are you ? you are very pretty, you look like a model l. Im calculating like 20 or 19 at least for you (is an estimate). Nice picture too.

For other hand, when i bought a camera and pointed to me, the shiznit broke.....maybe i need plastic surgery.....

Ill post pics when i find camera more powerful than my vanity....
1985 Mercury Cougar V6
1989 F-200 V8
1996 Explorer V6
2001 F-150

Reply #280
Quote from: MexCougar
I am not trying to be miseducated (sp?!) but how old are you ? you are very pretty, you look like a model l. Im calculating like 20 or 19 at least for you (is an estimate). Nice picture too.

What's sp?? Thanks I want to be a model but I don't have the money for it. I'm 16...lol :D

Reply #281
Quote from: MexCougar
Ill post pics when i find camera more powerful than my vanity....

Such a camera has yet to be manufactured!  :giggle:

Me last year on vacation:

-Jim
1987 Cougar LS 5.0

Reply #282
What's sp?? Thanks I want to be a model but I don't have the money for it. I'm 16...lol :D

Usually when i can find the correct word to say something, i wrote the first word that came to my mind. And when i am unsure if it is correct, i use the (sp!?) to ask if i wrote that word correctly. Yes, (sp) remains for "spelling" .With every new word and correction, i learn every day a little bit more of the english language.

You are 16 really ? well, my toughts were incorrect. I guessed at least 18. You look like a 18-20 year old girl from here. You look very good to be a model . I guess they require a lot of expensive training . I had two friends whom were models. Was sooo hard and time consuming. At the end one of them left and the other finally is a professional model but she nearly hates her job. And im talking for Mexico, in the States would be harder i guess. I wish you luck if that is you really want.

On other hand

Quote from: jkirchman
Me last year on vacation:

Nice Hat Sir, but show the tequila to the guys...j/k....Where is there ?
1985 Mercury Cougar V6
1989 F-200 V8
1996 Explorer V6
2001 F-150

Reply #283
Quote from: 87thunderbirdBlackJack
huh? lol Kobain?

So when ya hetting the band back together? We tought you were dead for 12 years:giggle: . jk;)

So since my pics were lost in the change over here are some of me:D
88 Thunderbird LX: 306, Edelbrock Performer heads, Comp 266HR cam, Edelbrock Performer RPM intake, bunch of other stuff.

Reply #284
here me is!!!