Skip to main content
Topic: Show us your mug (personal photos) (Read 239518 times) previous topic - next topic

Show us your mug (personal photos)

Reply #285
Quote from: MexCougar
You are 16 really ? well, my toughts were incorrect. I guessed at least 18. You look like a 18-20 year old girl from here. You look very good to be a model . I guess they require a lot of expensive training . I had two friends whom were models. Was sooo hard and time consuming. At the end one of them left and the other finally is a professional model but she nearly hates her job. And im talking for Mexico, in the States would be harder i guess. I wish you luck if that is you really want.

Yeah modeling my dreammm.....But speaking of that I was on the phone today and Barbizon modeling agency called me today and wants to set up an interview!!! I was like "No way are you serious!?" But since i'm under 18 I need a parent so they are going to call bakc in a few days to set one up. I am soo EXCITED!

Reply #286
Since this thread has been brought up from the dead...

Vacation at OBX

Gotta love Ohio

And can we keep this thread >18....;)
1988 Tbird Stock bottom end 306, Windsor Jr's, Explorer intake, 125 shot.
Best ET: 12.11 Best MPH: 113.8 1/4 mile

Reply #287
Woohoo! Im 18.

The first two are the most recent. They are from Warped Tour in early June. My hair is alot longer now. No where near Clay's but. It still looks like I have a dip of chew in all the time from my Skate accident. Kinda funny since I dont chew or smoke.
"Real cars dont power the front wheels, they lift them"
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
1984 Mercury Cougar GS 5.0:cougarsmily: BBK Equal Length Shorties, BBK O/R X-Pipe, Magnaflow Magnapacks, Mustang GT Stainless Tailpipes, 18" Magnaflow Rolled Edge Tips. Turbo Coupe Hood, Mach 1 Chin Spoiler. 17"x9" Cobra R's, Falken Ziex 255/50s, and 245/45s.
1984 Ford Thunderbird 3.8L "Drag Queen"
2009 Dodge Ram 1500 Lone Star Edition 5.7L Hemi 400hp, lex DOD14M Magnaflow retro-fit ler kit

Reply #288
heres me having a good time on vacation w/the wife

Reply #289
Me and my ship.

My wife said she would kill me if I posted a picture of her here, and I tend to believe her.  So here is one of the Bird!

Reply #290
hi:evilgrin:
-- 05 Mustang GT-Whipplecharged !!
--87 5.0 Trick Flow Heads & Intake - Custom Cam - Many other goodies...3100Lbs...Low12's!

Reply #291
My favourite picture is a photo that was taken a couple years ago on the little island off the coast where my father was born (Not really an island since it is connected to the mainland by a couple sandy beaches). I drove my Ranger down the mile long beach to the north to get there.

I was sitting on a bank while my sister and some other family were on the beach having a "boil-up". She took the picture, without me knowing, while I was looking out over the ocean.

I don't have a scanner so here is a picture of the picture.

I Want In On This To

Reply #292
here is a pic they made me take last year i think
:flip:I GOT MORE POWER NOW:flip:
:mad:..BUT I NEED EVEN MORE..:mad:

Reply #293
Here´s one from your Mexican Socio....

(I hate cameras....)
1985 Mercury Cougar V6
1989 F-200 V8
1996 Explorer V6
2001 F-150

Reply #294
Quote from: Paul Flockhart;100747
hi:evilgrin:

HA HA HA HA HA, who else hear thinks nick Jr. ? as soon as i saw the finger, that popped into my head. i wonder if i can find any pictures of myself...

Reply #295
Here's one of me with my new bird (I used to have a two-tone grey one but .. traded it for this one seeing as how this one needs a lot less work).

I'm the guy on the left by the way.

Reply #296
here's my fat picture with 2 of the 3 kids

OOOH!!!  I'm a Eco Hypermiler :burnout: Not bad for 79mph on the interstate 2hours a day

Reply #297
mywifeskitty You look just like a kid I knew in high school, or would he look like you since your older?....

Am I the only one who thinks we need more females in here? how about a pic of your gf/wife thread lol
1980 birds X 3, 1982 bird, 1984 XR7, 1988 TC

Reply #298
Quote from: tbirdscott;106490

Am I the only one who thinks we need more females in here? how about a pic of your gf/wife thread lol

my wife can post her own  pic.... :)  maybe i should post a pic of my girlfirend instead :shakeass: :evilgrin:

OOOH!!!  I'm a Eco Hypermiler :burnout: Not bad for 79mph on the interstate 2hours a day

Reply #299
Quote from: mywifeskitty;106489
here's my fat picture with 2 of the 3 kids

don't ya mean PHAT? that shirt is the bomb lol
'98 Explorer 5.0
'20 Malibu (I know, Chevy, but, 35MPG. Let's go brandon, eh)