Skip to main content
Topic: Show us your mug (personal photos) (Read 239494 times) previous topic - next topic

Show us your mug (personal photos)

Reply #765
Quote from: baxo;240882
Lookin' good as always, Sam :)

Awh thanks my dear!  :D

Reply #766
That's me picking blueberries at my parents' farm. I'm the guy.:hick:

jk.

This is my daughter Coira and my son Seamus (who just turned one yesterday) in Isaac's Harbour. There's a hiking trail there that takes you to the harbour, where an old Loyalist settlement was. All that is left now is part of the original dock and a replica of the original store owned by the founder of the settlement. It's a great family outing, anyway. Just put the kids on your back and go. They love it.

Reply #767
Quote from: oldraven;240990

Raking blueberries SUCKS. Years ago my ex GF and I were going on a trip to Maine and decided (for some stupid reason) to rake blueberries for a few days before going for extra money. She lived near Oxford, blueberry capital of the universe or something like that. Her brothers were coming with us and were raking berries for their own spending money, so we decided what the hell.

And it was, indeed, hell. My back and knees ached for days afterward. Ever since, I wince every time I drive by a blueberry field and laugh aloud every time I see a "Rakers wanted" ad...
2015 Mustang GT Premium - 5.0, 6-speed, Guard Green - too much awesome for one car

1988 5.0 Thunderbird :birdsmily: SOLD SEPT 11 2010: TC front clip/hood ♣ Body & paint completed Oct 2007 ♣ 3.55 TC rear end and front brakes ♣ TC interior ♣ CHE rear control arms (adjustable lowers) ♣ 2001 Bullitt springs ♣ Energy suspension poly busings ♣ Kenne Brown subframe connectors ♣ CWE engine mounts ♣ Thundercat sequential turn signals ♣ Explorer overhead console (temp/compass display) ♣ 2.25" off-road dual exhaust ♣ T-5 transmission swap completed Jan 2009 ♣

Reply #768
Quote from: kingcars;218906
Why do you stick your thumb up when giving the middle finger?  Kinda ruins the whole point of using one certain finger

It's like saying "F**K YOU!! Thumbs up man!"  :D

because if you dont, you look like a little giral  :flip:
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/665379

1983 TurboCoupe-T3 .60/.63, 3" exhaust, Motorsport front mount, PJ, large VAM, green tops, 8.8" w/ 3.55's, 13.72@97mph
1985.5 SVO
1984 Fullsize Bronco- 300, NP435

Reply #769
oops, double post
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/665379

1983 TurboCoupe-T3 .60/.63, 3" exhaust, Motorsport front mount, PJ, large VAM, green tops, 8.8" w/ 3.55's, 13.72@97mph
1985.5 SVO
1984 Fullsize Bronco- 300, NP435

Reply #770
Quote from: Thunder Chicken;241039
Raking blueberries SUCKS. Years ago my ex GF and I were going on a trip to Maine and decided (for some stupid reason) to rake blueberries for a few days before going for extra money. She lived near Oxford, blueberry capital of the universe or something like that. Her brothers were coming with us and were raking berries for their own spending money, so we decided what the hell.

And it was, indeed, hell. My back and knees ached for days afterward. Ever since, I wince every time I drive by a blueberry field and laugh aloud every time I see a "Rakers wanted" ad...

That's just good solid character building stuff, there. :D Raking is hell on earth, though. Back in the day, it was a good way to make money for students. We always worked to buy our school clothes and pay for the fair. But if you lived on the farm, the day started a long time before the manpower buses arrived, filled with townie rakers. ;) Then you had to load all the berries onto the truck and bring them up to the shed, which can be five or six trips, on a good day. Now it's just harvesters. The only people you can find to pick are the kids in the family, and occasional demented friends who enjoy that kind of self abuse.

This guy kind of looks like a blue berry, and he's almost acting out a day in the fields. :bowdown: I've got to make a thread about the '76 Dodge fire truck we bought for the farm. :hick: Lil' Red Express, indeed.

Reply #771
X

thats my mug shot
FOXLESS!!

1994 Lincoln Mark VIII

Reply #772
:mullet: just in case you want to know who is asking all the dumb questions....:dunce:
FOXLESS!!

1994 Lincoln Mark VIII

Reply #773
Quote from: oldraven;240990

jk.

This is my daughter Coira and my son Seamus (who just turned one yesterday) in Isaac's Harbour. There's a hiking trail there that takes you to the harbour, where an old Loyalist settlement was. All that is left now is part of the original dock and a replica of the original store owned by the founder of the settlement. It's a great family outing, anyway. Just put the kids on your back and go. They love it.

thats a great pic, I miss mine when they were that little.

Reply #774
sure, why not???....lol

-'87 turbo coupe with only 740 ORIGINAL miles.... :dunce:
-'86 turbo coupe, 5sp. Cali Car.......:cool:

Reply #775
I finally got my lip pierced like ive wanted to!

Reply #776
did that hurt samantha? i havent talked to you in about a year, how are you doing?
1988 LX coupe. a dressed up motor with full exhaust and BBK shorties with flowmasters, BBK CAI, accufab 65mm tb, HO upper intake, cobra valve covers.

Reply #777
Quote from: quicksilver;243692
did that hurt samantha? i havent talked to you in about a year, how are you doing?

Nope didn't hurt one bit!! I was actually surprised everyone said it did. :shakehead
I've been pretty good staying out of trouble and working alot now since i graduated highschool finally.
how have you been?

Reply #778
Quote from: jcassity;242977
thats a great pic, I miss mine when they were that little.

Thanks man. It's hard to believe how much bigger they both are already, and that was just this summer. I'm glad I get to spend a lot more time with them, now that I work 4-10's. They get every friday, with just Dad.

Reply #779
Quote from: Samantha;244019
Nope didn't hurt one bit!! I was actually surprised everyone said it did. :shakehead
I've been pretty good staying out of trouble and working alot now since i graduated highschool finally.
how have you been?

thats good! glad to hear it didnt hurt!
lol thats cool. where are you working at? oo we must have graduated the same year.
pretty good, im going to a community college right now. my days are just going to school, go lift weights, then do homework...
what are you doing in the next few years of your life?
1988 LX coupe. a dressed up motor with full exhaust and BBK shorties with flowmasters, BBK CAI, accufab 65mm tb, HO upper intake, cobra valve covers.