Skip to main content
Topic: Show us your mug (personal photos) (Read 239503 times) previous topic - next topic

Show us your mug (personal photos)

Reply #735
Quote from: FLSTCI71;221820
Shevretti, Dziendobry! Nice ride, looks comfortable. I bet you prefer buying gas for your 3.8 bird though. Dowidzenia.
P.S. Don't get excited, that is the limit of my Polish language knowledge.

Haha, dziendobry! Not bad, you spelled it correctly, but why do you only know two words? ;)

You're right, I just love 3.8 at the gas station :) Town Car gets a good gas mileage on the highway, but yesterday I bought 10 litres for about $23 and I could only drive it home and back to the parking space :D And that's only 35km total :punchballs: But hey, it's FUN to drive! :)

Reply #736
Quote from: Cougars 2 go;222075
Hey!!! Glad to see another Lincoln limo guy here!!!

Wow, you've got a great collection. I knew there was somebody who has limos here, but couldn't find that pic again. I was always wondering if these limos are much bigger than the 80's Town Cars?

Reply #737
Quote from: Shevretti;222416
Haha, dziendobry! Not bad, you spelled it correctly, but why do you only know two words? ;)

You're right, I just love 3.8 at the gas station :) Town Car gets a good gas mileage on the highway, but yesterday I bought 10 litres for about $23 and I could only drive it home and back to the parking space :D And that's only 35km total :punchballs: But hey, it's FUN to drive! :)

Mike knows more Polish than me, and my whole family speaks it. LOL
I guess if the language didn't take in 40 years, Its not gonna happen. LOL
I do remember some of it  If I heard it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
***** Project "EVOLUTION" 1987 Cougar LS  & 1985 Cougar Convertible *****
[/COLOR]
5.0 HO 306 roller block, machined GT-40P heads, Wiseco dished forged pistons, Eagle forged floating I-beam connecting rods, Lunati pushrods, ARP bolts, Scorpion aluminum 1.6 rockers, Comp Cams Magnum 266HR, Explorer intake, 65mm TB, MAF Conversion, 19# injectors, Ford Racing stainless P-headers, 2-1/2" cat-less exhaust w/ Flowtech Afterburner lers , SC AOD with 2800 BDR torque converter, 3.73 T-Lok rear, CHE rear control arms, full 2-1/2" frame w/1" jacking rails & seat supports, Rear disk brakes, Turbine wheels, All original interior w/ floor shift upgrade .......
Pretty much every panel on my 87 is new, rebuilt, or re constructed. :D
Join us on Facebook

Reply #738
Quote from: Shevretti;222419
Wow, you've got a great collection. I knew there was somebody who has limos here, but couldn't find that pic again. I was always wondering if these limos are much bigger than the 80's Town Cars?

Thanks.  Yeah, the 70's are a foot wider I think.  The wheelbase of the Continental was reduced by 10 inches for 1980, the weight was reduced by 800 pounds.  The Continentals (and later Town Cars) starting in 1980 were on a completely new Ford platform they called the "panther" platform.

There were actually coach builders who added the width back into the 80s cars by bumping out the middle section of the limos.  I've seen pictures on the Internet but didn't save them for some reason.

There's a 1977 Lincoln limo for sale in Australia right now for either $36,500 or $40,000.  I saw it on two different sites with two different prices.
"lol.. because not too many people care for that style of car"
[size=-2]Click on paw print \/[/size]

Reply #739
Quote from: Cougars 2 go;222075
Hey!!! Glad to see another Lincoln limo guy here!!!

So ya want da body in da trunk of da white or da black one boss? ;)
88 Thunderbird LX: 306, Edelbrock Performer heads, Comp 266HR cam, Edelbrock Performer RPM intake, bunch of other stuff.

Reply #740

Senior pics.

Reply #741
update pics whoooo

Taken on the 4th of July in downtown Toledo on the High level bridge my new girlfriend Destiny and myself.

Reply #742
Well here's me. Lol, I love swords...

Reply #743
Shwing !!!!
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #744
Quote from: vinnietbird;227612
Shwing !!!!

LOL!
-- 05 Mustang GT-Whipplecharged !!
--87 5.0 Trick Flow Heads & Intake - Custom Cam - Many other goodies...3100Lbs...Low12's!

Reply #745
Quote from: 87thunderbirdBlackJack;225819

Senior pics.

Ok is it me or do you kinda look like a young Robert Plant in that pic? ;)
88 Thunderbird LX: 306, Edelbrock Performer heads, Comp 266HR cam, Edelbrock Performer RPM intake, bunch of other stuff.

Reply #746
I've been told that so many  times, lol. I've also been mistaken for Tom Cruise (god why) and Tommy Lee as well.

Reply #747
Kinda got that convict look about you as well.LOL.LOL.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #748
This was at the Yankee Boston game April 16 of this year. Left to right Brother Tom, Brother Dan, ME then my cousin mike. Yanks won good game seasons getting good

Reply #749
On the rooftop of some random parking ramp in Des Moines.
1987 Thunderbird 3.8. Sold :(

1982 Thunderbird - Goodbye 255, Hello 302!