Skip to main content
Topic: Show us your mug (personal photos) (Read 239505 times) previous topic - next topic

Show us your mug (personal photos)

Reply #750
DON'T JUMP !!!! It's not worth it !!!!!
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #751
Pretty recent pics of me.
Long live the 4-eyes!  - '83 Tbird Turbo - '85 Marquis LTS - '86 LTD Wagon

Reply #752
Hey Chuck,you should've been a DJ for a radio station.....you have the face for it.LOL !!!! Just kidding.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #753
Quote from: Chuck W;239008
Pretty recent of me.

LOL! That is not what I pictured you to look like at all. I was thinking some wrinkled faced frowning Scrooge looking guy. No some smiling, parted hair, cargo short wearing guy with confused facial hair.

Im sorry Chuck but you have to see it from my side. I would have never pictured you even close to that
1986 Cougar LS

Reply #754
Quote from: DVP;239022
LOL! That is not what I pictured you to look like at all. I was thinking some wrinkled faced frowning Scrooge looking guy. No some smiling, parted hair, cargo short wearing guy with confused facial hair.

Im sorry Chuck but you have to see it from my side. I would have never pictured you even close to that

My facial hair isn't confused ;)  And the hair isn't parted...it's just the pics.  I'd also been drinking in both those pics..so that might explain the smile... :p

Reply #755
Quote from: DVP;239022

On that note though I have to be fair and post mine so Chuck can have something to laugh about
1986 Cougar LS

Reply #756
You shouldn't make fun of anyone's facial hair ;)

Reply #757
Quote from: Chuck W;239026
You shouldn't make fun of anyone's facial hair ;)

LOL i know. mine has always come in in patches and I never feel like shaving. Guy that use to cut my hair had the same problem and said it ws from the Native American blood. Which I am Cherokee so I think that has something to do with it. And its every color you can think of, red black, brown, blonde, white, its crazy.
1986 Cougar LS

Reply #759
I'd post a pic...but I wouldn't want y'all to lose your lunch lol.
j/k, I will when I get home from work...gotta go! :D
'98 Explorer 5.0
'20 Malibu (I know, Chevy, but, 35MPG. Let's go brandon, eh)

Reply #760
Me and the gf at a bar recently. We've been drinking;)
88 Thunderbird LX: 306, Edelbrock Performer heads, Comp 266HR cam, Edelbrock Performer RPM intake, bunch of other stuff.

Reply #761
its kind of a myspace picture and i was getting ready for work but thats ok.

Reply #762
Yup it's ok! I'll second Eric's comment from the other thread, your hair looks great! :D
1987 20th Anniversary Cougar, 302 "5.0" GT-40 heads (F3ZE '93 Cobra) and TMoss Ported H.O. intake, H.O. camshaft
2.5" Duals, no cats, Flowmaster 40s, Richmond 3.73s w/ Trac-Lok, maxed out Baumann shift kit, 3000 RPM Dirty Dog non-lock TC
Aside from the Mustang crinkle headers, still looks like it's only 150 HP...
1988 Black XR7 Trick Flow top end, Tremec 3550
1988 Black XR7 Procharger P600B intercooled, Edelbrock Performer non-RPM heads, GT40 intake AOD, 13 PSI @5000 RPM. 93 octane

Reply #763
Took this last night for the hell of it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

http://www.cardomain.com/id/Carpimp1987
1987 T-Bird AEROBIRD-GT had many many mods but is now totaled and is the car that made me want to start customizing everything all over again.
1988 T-Bird 5.0 HO DD/Sleeper/next project car :birdsmily:
1988 Cougar XR7 5.0 HO Vortech Supercharged being bulit right now :cougarsmily:

Reply #764
Quote from: Samantha;240860
its kind of a myspace picture and i was getting ready for work but thats ok.

Lookin' good as always, Sam :)