Skip to main content
Topic: Show us your mug (personal photos) (Read 239613 times) previous topic - next topic

Show us your mug (personal photos)

Reply #645
Quote from: crystal;201520
Me in my more natural environment. So far I've racked up the following weld certs:
•  AWS D17.1(01) Spec. Fusion Welding Aerospace App. GTAW 5F 04/26/07
•  AWS D1.1 A36 3/8 Plate with AWS 5.1 3/32 LH-7018 SMAW 3G and 4G 11/30/07
•  ASME QW-484 SA106 Grade B&C 2” diameter .218” thick, Qualified to unlimited and down to 1” GTAW 6G 10/10/07
•  I-CAR Automotive Steel GMAW Certified

GIRL looks of all those certifications you can probably out welt most on this site including me and self taught me thought I was pretty good

Reply #646
I wonder if that damages the camera in any way.... like your eyes?
93 Festiva L, 193k miles, BP+T/G25MR swap, T3 50trim .48/.42, SRT FMIC, Capri electronics/Rocketchip, 2.5" exhaust
bests: ET 12.86, MPH 110.25, 1.92 short
02 Subaru Impreza WRX, 129k miles
97 Subaru Impreza Outback Sport, 236k miles

Reply #647
It shouldn't, it's no worse than taking a pic of the sun really (just closer). ANd the green ones were actually through a welding lense.

Reply #648
well I gues I'll join in. Here is me and one of my best friends sence we where in the 8th grade.

and here is us back in highschool almost the same pose, but alot younger!

Reply #649
Quote from: 302 PWR;201471
If you think 5'8 is short, then yeah I'm short.

I'm 5'9" and I think I'm short. That could be because my dad is 6'3" and so is my brother. How come I got the short genes? :hick:
88 Thunderbird LX: 306, Edelbrock Performer heads, Comp 266HR cam, Edelbrock Performer RPM intake, bunch of other stuff.

Reply #650
umm nope no new ones for me..

but i have these:D
there's only about a half a dozen man made objects that are herd by the human ear below 40Hz,a pipe organ,thunder,the space shuttle lifting off,a jet airplane taking off or landing,a large canon,an atomic bomb ignited in your back yard and the heat wave afterward oh wait you would be dead so you would'nt hear it scratch that!,and maybe beating your hear against a wall less then 40 times a second..rap music is'nt one of them!thats 40-60Hz@100+db the moving air is under 40Hz

Reply #651

Moi being a pimp per usual. Cigar is a Monte Cristo.

'88 Mercury Cougar LS, 302, Project Car - "The Coug"
'83 Ford Thunderbird Heritage, 302, Summer Ride, - "The Bambi Killer"
'86 Chevrolet S10, Daily Driver -  "The Black Beater"

Reply #652
I'm glad you pointed out that you were pimpin',for a moment,I thought you were just being one of the girls.LOL.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #653
Quote from: vinnietbird;204093
I'm glad you pointed out that you were pimpin',for a moment,I thought you were just being one of the girls.LOL.

:giggle:
88 Thunderbird LX: 306, Edelbrock Performer heads, Comp 266HR cam, Edelbrock Performer RPM intake, bunch of other stuff.

Reply #654
Quote from: vinnietbird;204093

[SIZE="5"][COLOR="MediumTurquoise"]SEACREST!!![/COLOR][/SIZE]
-- 05 Mustang GT-Whipplecharged !!
--87 5.0 Trick Flow Heads & Intake - Custom Cam - Many other goodies...3100Lbs...Low12's!

Reply #655
Bam !!!!!!
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #656
Enjoying yourselves gentlemen?

Reply #657
Quote from: 302 PWR;204247
Enjoying yourselves gentlemen?

I don't know who is enjoying watching you suck a cigar more...

:hick:
It's Gumby's fault.

Reply #658
Quote from: Tbird232ci;204265
I don't know who is enjoying watching you suck a cigar more...

:hick:

Hell with that bevy of babes, let 'em laugh...

I'd be more than happy with the brunette directly behind you...:D

Reply #659
Thanks, but the point of the picture is, I went to a little party and brought 12 roses to give out to some girls. As soon as they got them they wanted a picture, and me being dressed the way I was decided to pull out my party cigar and get a cool looking pic. And I did!