Skip to main content
Topic: Show us your mug (personal photos) (Read 239612 times) previous topic - next topic

Show us your mug (personal photos)

Reply #660
Quote from: TurboCoupe50;204269
Hell with that bevy of babes, let 'em laugh...

I'd be more than happy with the brunette directly behind you...:D

Not to mention all the years of prison shag that came with her :hick: !!
Temporarily Foxless? Ride the Bull...

Reply #661
11.96 @ 118 MPH old 306 KB; 428W coming soon.

Reply #662
Quote from: 302 PWR;204075

[music]

Two of these girls are not like the others
Two of these girls are different than the rest....

Reply #663
Quote from: vinnietbird;204093
I'm glad you pointed out that you were pimpin',for a moment,I thought you were just being one of the girls.LOL.

You just love tearin the guy up, dont ya?  :giggle:

Reply #664
Yes,yes i do.LOL.BUT,I do it with love....brotherly love,not the prison kind of love (just to clarify to those who have less than adequate brain activity).
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #665
Love eh? Its the paint isnt it? lol

'88 Mercury Cougar LS, 302, Project Car - "The Coug"
'83 Ford Thunderbird Heritage, 302, Summer Ride, - "The Bambi Killer"
'86 Chevrolet S10, Daily Driver -  "The Black Beater"

Reply #666
I WISH it was paint.I'm still not getting close to having the bird painted.Too much other stuff the Sport needs first.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #667
Me and my buddy on his 22 birthday last Friday. I got a hair cut (no more shaggy hair :hick: ). Yes we were at a bar. It's fun to be legal (:shakeass: at the teenagers)

88 Thunderbird LX: 306, Edelbrock Performer heads, Comp 266HR cam, Edelbrock Performer RPM intake, bunch of other stuff.

Reply #668
Not a good picture of my pretty face, but here I am in my element.

Reply #669
I was bored today so I elected to do THIS with my time.  it feels good to....pretend......TO BE A GANGSTA!!! :hick: Yeah I wish. LOL
1987 20th Anniversary Cougar, 302 "5.0" GT-40 heads (F3ZE '93 Cobra) and TMoss Ported H.O. intake, H.O. camshaft
2.5" Duals, no cats, Flowmaster 40s, Richmond 3.73s w/ Trac-Lok, maxed out Baumann shift kit, 3000 RPM Dirty Dog non-lock TC
Aside from the Mustang crinkle headers, still looks like it's only 150 HP...
1988 Black XR7 Trick Flow top end, Tremec 3550
1988 Black XR7 Procharger P600B intercooled, Edelbrock Performer non-RPM heads, GT40 intake AOD, 13 PSI @5000 RPM. 93 octane

Reply #670
here's me doing my best micheal jackson

Reply #671
Which one is you,and which one is Michael Jackson?

Reply #672
Oh,Zonda,you should be in show business,you have a face made for radio.LOL.

Reply #673
Hey Zonda that picture looks pretty real :hick:
One 88

Reply #674
Found this one my wife took....It's from last month...
-- 05 Mustang GT-Whipplecharged !!
--87 5.0 Trick Flow Heads & Intake - Custom Cam - Many other goodies...3100Lbs...Low12's!