Skip to main content
Topic: Show us your mug (personal photos) (Read 239618 times) previous topic - next topic

Show us your mug (personal photos)

Reply #615
If you continue in engineering you'll be ss/shreds to anything with four legs?  That's the best I can figure, which sounds like us saying "If you continue in engineering you'll be animal fodder", sounds about right to me, although there doesn't seem to be a verb in the sentence so it's difficult to translate.
Long time Turboford freak...
84 SVO
88 TC
87 XR4Ti

Reply #616
Quote from: Shevretti;177732
My girls, Roxana and Granada with 70's Capri in the background... :)

I've been saying for a while now that I needed to visit Europe.
84 SVO
88 TC
87 XR4Ti

Reply #617
here's a shot of my wife and i.

91 ranger 2.3 turbo - nowhere near stock
87 thunderbird turbocoupe
06 pontiac g6 gt
:birdsmily:

Reply #618
Waterfront Park - Charleston, SC

It's been a while, but this was out with some friends.
84 SVO
88 TC
87 XR4Ti

Reply #619
me and my girl at her dance recital

RIP 1988 and 1990 Lincoln Mark VII LSC
I welcomed the dark side and currently am driving a 2000 Dodge Durango SLT plus, with a 5.9, Code named project "Night Runner"
Shes black on black, fully loaded, with headers, 180 tstat, e fan, straight exhaust into a cherry bomb vortex ler, full tune up, ported intake and T/B, MSD coil, and round aircleaner.
Mods to come: Fully rebuilt and heavily modded 46RE, and a richmond rachet locker.
my $300 beater ;)
R.I.P Kayleigh Raposa 12/18/90 - 2/24/07

Reply #620
OK you asked for it!

I've never seen a dog ham it up for the camera as much as this one.

I just noticed I'm wearing a fila shirt.
Most uncomfortable shirt I've ever worn. lol
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
***** Project "EVOLUTION" 1987 Cougar LS  & 1985 Cougar Convertible *****
[/COLOR]
5.0 HO 306 roller block, machined GT-40P heads, Wiseco dished forged pistons, Eagle forged floating I-beam connecting rods, Lunati pushrods, ARP bolts, Scorpion aluminum 1.6 rockers, Comp Cams Magnum 266HR, Explorer intake, 65mm TB, MAF Conversion, 19# injectors, Ford Racing stainless P-headers, 2-1/2" cat-less exhaust w/ Flowtech Afterburner lers , SC AOD with 2800 BDR torque converter, 3.73 T-Lok rear, CHE rear control arms, full 2-1/2" frame w/1" jacking rails & seat supports, Rear disk brakes, Turbine wheels, All original interior w/ floor shift upgrade .......
Pretty much every panel on my 87 is new, rebuilt, or re constructed. :D
Join us on Facebook

Reply #621
And you're rubbing the dog on it as well.Get it a vet,they may be able to save the dof,but the shirt needs to go.You know better than that!!!!
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #622
but the shirt needs to go.You know better than that!!!!

Yea, I know.
I'll find it and burn it first chance I get.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
***** Project "EVOLUTION" 1987 Cougar LS  & 1985 Cougar Convertible *****
[/COLOR]
5.0 HO 306 roller block, machined GT-40P heads, Wiseco dished forged pistons, Eagle forged floating I-beam connecting rods, Lunati pushrods, ARP bolts, Scorpion aluminum 1.6 rockers, Comp Cams Magnum 266HR, Explorer intake, 65mm TB, MAF Conversion, 19# injectors, Ford Racing stainless P-headers, 2-1/2" cat-less exhaust w/ Flowtech Afterburner lers , SC AOD with 2800 BDR torque converter, 3.73 T-Lok rear, CHE rear control arms, full 2-1/2" frame w/1" jacking rails & seat supports, Rear disk brakes, Turbine wheels, All original interior w/ floor shift upgrade .......
Pretty much every panel on my 87 is new, rebuilt, or re constructed. :D
Join us on Facebook

Reply #623
Update time as usual. I had to take some pics for photography class and as usual guess what, I look different!

Reply #624
Good times.

One 88

Reply #625
Hey Crystal,you look sad.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #626
Ah hell, I guess it's about time to post in here.

Yes, I'm the guy, yes I need to lose weight, I'm about 180 and yes the hat is crooked, and yes the seats in my cougar are too far back.

'88 Mercury Cougar LS, 302, Project Car - "The Coug"
'83 Ford Thunderbird Heritage, 302, Summer Ride, - "The Bambi Killer"
'86 Chevrolet S10, Daily Driver -  "The Black Beater"

Reply #627
So 302 PWR,What are you trying to say?That you're a chubby Homie wanna-be that is also short?LOL.You be pimpin'.

Reply #628
What's with all the short people? ;)
88 Thunderbird LX: 306, Edelbrock Performer heads, Comp 266HR cam, Edelbrock Performer RPM intake, bunch of other stuff.

Reply #629
Short people FTW :D