Skip to main content
Topic: Show us your mug (personal photos) (Read 239620 times) previous topic - next topic

Show us your mug (personal photos)

Reply #585
Quote from: SLEEPER T-BIRD 87;195319
:dunno: :dunno:

Watch "Jay & Silent Bob Strike Back"  You'll get it. ;)
-- 05 Mustang GT-Whipplecharged !!
--87 5.0 Trick Flow Heads & Intake - Custom Cam - Many other goodies...3100Lbs...Low12's!

Reply #586

Reply #587
Are you O.K. in that picture?You like kind of cold and clammy.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #588
For the first time ever here on the forum.............ME !!! This was taken by my sidekick Alex about 5 minutes ago.

Here's one of him....
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #589
Hey, Vinnie is that your new computer desk in the background !!

Reply #590
That's the one Gayle wanted (my boss.....I mean,wife).She had a very specific idea of what she wanted,and got it.

Reply #591
Vinnie, real nice pics of you and your son !!

Reply #592
Thanks a lot.We really are a couple of good looking guys.

Reply #593
Quote from: vinnietbird;195757
Are you O.K. in that picture?You like kind of cold and clammy.

i was was fine just swetty

Reply #594
Quote from: vinnietbird;195763
That's the one Gayle wanted (my boss.....I mean,wife).She had a very specific idea of what she wanted,and got it.

hey,that chair is sweet where did you get that
1986 T-bird
347 stroker motor
185 AFR Heads
TrickFlow cam 224/232-542/563
Victor Jr. intake CNC ported
Quickfuel Holley 800 cfm
Hooker 1-3/4 long tubes
Custom built AOD
B&M 3000 stall
8.8 w/4.30 gears
UPR K-member,A-Arms,and coil-overs
UPR upper/lower control arms
Strange shocks/struts
26x10x15 M/T slicks
11.48@119.27
(coming soon Tremec 3550)
The Finished Product
http://s174.photobucket.com/albums/w92/03grinnie/T-bird/

Reply #595
We looked everywhere for a chair,and Gayle found it at Wal Mart for less than a hundred bucks.It's leather,rolling pneumatic base,semi-reclining,and comfy.They come in black as well.

Reply #596
Hey Pegasus.I was joking with you.LOL.Glad to have aboard here at the forum.We're just one big happy,disfunctional family.

Reply #597
Those chairs ARE comfy-my aunt has one for her computer.
Extra points to V-man for the kick-ass Ford t-shirt, too lol.
Man, I gotta get a new (as in, facial hair new) pic up...errr, maybe not...looks like I finally hit rty..and it's all on my chin! :hick:

J/k...somewhat...

PS, Vinnie has GOT to be a vampire lol, look at his eyes!!
Why..he even passed it on, his boy has them too!! j/k lol
'98 Explorer 5.0
'20 Malibu (I know, Chevy, but, 35MPG. Let's go brandon, eh)

Reply #598
Thanks for the points for the shirt.I have about 10 different Ford shirts.As far as being a vampire,maybe.I do have the urge to bite (well,"nibble") on my wife a lot.As far as the little man,he'll have to figure that part out on his own.He's working on it.LOL.

Reply #599
Quote from: FordTruckFreeek;195802

Man, I gotta get a new (as in, facial hair new) pic up...errr, maybe not...looks like I finally hit rty..and it's all on my chin! :hick:

hells yes im rocking the captain morgan look right now