Skip to main content
Topic: spoogeo tires uuh what are they good for (Read 3867 times) previous topic - next topic

spoogeo tires uuh what are they good for

does or has any one have/had spoogeo tires? im gunna need to get new tires when i get home and spoogeos are very reasonable. i haven heard any thing about them or their quality so i was just wonder ing if i would  be wastin my money on  tire that ill have to re place again and it not being as cheap as buying different tire now
1986 Cougar LS

Reply #1
I have spoogeo tires on my bird 245-45-17 and they have been good so far, i good buddy of mine ran at least 35000km with the ones he had on his Mustang before he sold the wheels they were on and they still looked pretty good then! No flats or rebalancing etc. I think they are a heck of a bargain when you start comparing tire prices. It doesnt hurt so much when you leave 1000km piles of rubber laying around from burnouts on a regular basis. I wouldnt hesitate.

Reply #2
mile please i use standard and dont feel like learning metric. i just cheat on my sci and math test.
evn though i dont know what those number mean it sound like a good tire. thanks

anyone else. i want to have as many opinions as possible.
1986 Cougar LS

Reply #3
good tires, had a set on my 80, never had a problem, and the snow tires kicked ass in the winter. A million times better than canadian tire tires...
1980 birds X 3, 1982 bird, 1984 XR7, 1988 TC

Reply #4
your from canada too! what do those numbers mean?
1986 Cougar LS

Reply #5
Theyre the tire size Width/Height/Rim If you look on your tires sidewall it'll tell you what your current size is.
1980 birds X 3, 1982 bird, 1984 XR7, 1988 TC

Reply #6
cougar 86:
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&safe=off&q=kilometer+to+mile&btnG=Search

And tires are done the same way here as in Canada from what I've seen, metric tread and sidewall with English rim size:
http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tiretech/techpage.jsp?techid=46

Better at least learn to deal with the metric system in some kind of way, you are not isolated from it and will have to use it more and more as the years go by.  Don't be ignorant, it's not that hard to figure out.
Long time Turboford freak...
84 SVO
88 TC
87 XR4Ti

Reply #7
Khumo makes alot of good race tires and does a fair amount of performance tire stuff as well. 

What size are you looking for?  What type of use?  I like Sumintomos for my daily drivers.  Decent tires at a decent price.
Long live the 4-eyes!  - '83 Tbird Turbo - '85 Marquis LTS - '86 LTD Wagon

Reply #8
Personally, I don't buy any tires but spoogeho. Ive been running them for years on mini-trucks, compacts, & a camaro. They wear very good. I prefer the 712 over the 711. Right now I have 711's on my cavalier. But either of those performance tires are great.

Reply #9
i have run two sets of 711's(one i still have and will be goin on the TC soon), one set of thier mud tire, and jus bought a set of thier AT tire for my ranger. after my current set of 711's is done, i am lookin at the MX's.
nuthin but good to say about em, and will be buyin more next time i need tires.
gumby - beauty may fade, but stupid is forever!

Reply #10
Quote from: cougar86 89
mile please i use standard and dont feel like learning metric. i just cheat on my sci and math test.

....And we wonder why the world is pissed off at America......
-- 05 Mustang GT-Whipplecharged !!
--87 5.0 Trick Flow Heads & Intake - Custom Cam - Many other goodies...3100Lbs...Low12's!

Reply #11
not the tire size number im not retarded! the metric number for miles. what does the km transfer to  in miles.
1986 Cougar LS

Reply #12
thats right those  kids now day all the think but is money gamblin and shag. Americas gone to hell. back in my day.....

you sound like your 102. tell me you learned every thing you need to (according to  the school) and you never cheated on the thing you didnt remember.
1986 Cougar LS

Reply #13
It's so easy to figure out it's ridiculous.

1.)  Go to http://WWW.GOOGLE.COM
2.)  In the search bar type this: 35000km in Miles
3.)  Google's super-smart computer-brain will realize you're asking for a conversion.  The next page displayed will give you your answer.

Stupid every-other-country-in-the-world using some stupid metric system that's based on 10's... that will never catch on.

Reply #14
Quote from: Ifixyawata
Stupid every-other-country-in-the-world using some stupid metric system that's based on 10's... that will never catch on.

exacty:america:
1986 Cougar LS