Skip to main content
Topic: spoogeo tires uuh what are they good for (Read 3866 times) previous topic - next topic

spoogeo tires uuh what are they good for

Reply #30
I have Kuhmo 711's  Cheapest ass tire I could buy.  I love them. 

245/55/16 is too big anyway. 

245/50/16 is a perfect plus zero tire

I am lowered about 2 inches. and I want it a tad higher.

ER GETER DONE WOOHOO YEP
One 88

Reply #31
Can someone translate all for me ?!?!?!

Of course, I had a good experience with spoogeho tires, i was using a 235 65 14, very good, bought at sears , i dont know how i got rid of these tires...........mmm. yeah, dad totaled the car....

If you are planning to buy new tires, check Pirellli or Michelin too, those are pretty good....
1985 Mercury Cougar V6
1989 F-200 V8
1996 Explorer V6
2001 F-150

Reply #32
Quote from: MasterBlaster
Ah, you prefer American measurements. Fine. Is your engine the 38.886 Jacks, the 61677.8 Minims, or the .14499 Firkins version?

Ahhh, learning something new every day...

1 minim (min) = 61.612 µL
61 677.8 * 61.612 ul = 3 800 092.61 , this is for the 3.8 L ?

1 firkin = 40.9148269 liters
.14499*40.9148269 = 5.9321    mmmm...i dont know how to get it. Correct this to me...

The jacks, took me more time, ill give a try...

Jigger X 2 = the Jack or Jackpot (sometimes a double jigger)

Mouthful  X 2 = Jigger (The common bartender jigger is not one ounce, but 1.5 ounce)

Mouthful    =  about ½ Ounce

1 fluid ounce    = 0.028413 0625 l

ok, here we go...

the half of an ounce, estimated: 0.028413 0625 liters / 2 =
mouthful 0.0142

Jigger = 0.0284 (limited to four digits after the point)

Jackpot = 0.0284*2 = 0.0568

38.886 Jackpots * 0.0568 = 2.2087 liter.....i gues this is for the 2.3 liters...

EDIT

hey, there are 2 definitions about firkins, let me try again...

Firkin = 9 gallons, 34.069 liters

.14499 Firkins * 34.099 l = 4.936 liters..... yeah, this is the 5 liter engine...
1985 Mercury Cougar V6
1989 F-200 V8
1996 Explorer V6
2001 F-150

Reply #33
michelin and Pirelli are expensive and i am broke but every set of Michelins my dad has had have been great. i reall what to know what tread pattern youll think would be best

i dont have an attitude everytime i post but when you get ripped on about stupid shiznit for 2 pages it gets old if some one could  have told me haw to do it i would have. but no one did  and i dont remember. you are reading this in what ever tone you  pick so if i have an attitude or am just been a 16 year old smart ass is the decision you make  in you mind when you see my name at the top of the post. its in your head if i have an attitude or not. is it that big of a deal?
1986 Cougar LS

Reply #34
That blackjack guy is like 16 and he doesn't have a problem with posting with good grammar....

With your old cougar you don't have to worry about tread pattern.  Your car cannot take advantage of the benefits each tire has over each other... just buy the 711's as they are cheap.... plus they have a shagy directional pattern that gives me a wood when I look at my car from the back.....
One 88

Reply #35
Try visiting tirerack.com.
Not only do they have a large selection of tires, including Kuhmos, but they have tons of user reviews and detailed information on the tire. Go there first.

Quote from: cougar86_89
i do good in school i just dont care about it that much now i had an a in English last sem.

Oh yeah?
:)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #36
my grammer isnt because im 16 its because im not good at spelling or typing. does anyone have a problem with me short comings?  i just wanted to know about some tires and look what happens ( me being a smart ass for those who can tell the difference)
1986 Cougar LS

Reply #37
My advice would be to A) cut the , and B) bookmark a page like this so you don't make a fool of yourself next time around asking for measurements you can convert yourself in just as much time as it takes to make a stink over someone not giving you measurements "in American".

http://www.sciencemadesimple.com/conversions.html

Reply #38
Dude, we aren't trying to be dicks... at least not total dicks.  The spelling was a secondary thing, it's the laziness that you wouldn't go search for a conversion tool that pissed most people off.  You've gotta realize we have a LOT of members on this board from Canada, one from Mexico and probably others from other countries too.

Reply #39
Quote from: Ifixyawata
Dude, we aren't trying to be dicks... at least not total dicks.  The spelling was a secondary thing, it's the laziness that you wouldn't go search for a conversion tool that pissed most people off.  You've gotta realize we have a LOT of members on this board from Canada, one from Mexico and probably others from other countries too.

another dude from poland if I remember correctly?

*edit*

Shevretti, of course! :)
2013 Focus (Daily)
1968 Cougar XR7
1987 Turbo Coupe
5 Speed, Stock IHI, Aeromotive 340LPH, Stinger 3in DP w/Magnaflow 3in Race Series ler, Hallman Boost Controller, Corbeau Fixed Back Racing Seats, Rebuilt 35# Injectors, Kirban AFPR, Stinger's Front Mount Piping w/Big NPR Front Mount IC, 3/8 E-85 Fuel Lines, SPEC Stage 3+ Clutch, Explorer 4.0 Dual Core Radiator, Optima Red Top Battery
1988 Turbo Coupe (RIP)
1984 Cougar (RIP) :cougarsmily:
1986 Cougar XR7 5 Speed.  (sold)

Reply #40
was that all you guys wanted to say? just say it be blut with me i dont care i just want to enjoy this forum like everyone else. i dont care if you come off as a total dick when you say something to me i just want to learn or get more info about my car. seriously just say what you what to say and i will take it as it comes. im not been a smart ass im am serious about this shiznit i understand i could have done it myself but i didnt. sorry next time ill try to figure the shiznit out and post something to see if its right. how bout that is thaer any other areas i need to address? oh and i want pissed cause the didnt give me measurements in standard i was just asking for them which i now know not to do.
1986 Cougar LS

Reply #41
and if anyone care now after about 6 post of info on the tires and 4 pages of  i am going to get kuhmo tire when i get home and have the money. does any one know how long the have been around im going to try and look it up but was just wondering if anyone knew off the top of there head
1986 Cougar LS

Reply #42
Quote from: cougar86_89
was that all you guys wanted to say? just say it be blut with me i dont care i just want to enjoy this forum like everyone else. i dont care if you come off as a total dick when you say something to me i just want to learn or get more info about my car. seriously just say what you what to say and i will take it as it comes. im not been a smart ass im am serious about this shiznit i understand i could have done it myself but i didnt. sorry next time ill try to figure the shiznit out and post something to see if its right. how bout that is thaer any other areas i need to address? oh and i want pissed cause the didnt give me measurements in standard i was just asking for them which i now know not to do.

Dude !  What the **** does that say!?  Post your shiznit into Microsoft Word before posting here!  That last sentance took me atleast 4 try's to figure out what the hell you were saying! 

Not tring to be an ass man, but sometimes it becomes a little too much with the bad grammar.

Buy the Kuhmo's, go to tire rack and read all the raving reviews on them if needed.
One 88

Reply #43
i like to take big bites of cheese right of the block

Reply #44
:locked:  this someone
2013 Focus (Daily)
1968 Cougar XR7
1987 Turbo Coupe
5 Speed, Stock IHI, Aeromotive 340LPH, Stinger 3in DP w/Magnaflow 3in Race Series ler, Hallman Boost Controller, Corbeau Fixed Back Racing Seats, Rebuilt 35# Injectors, Kirban AFPR, Stinger's Front Mount Piping w/Big NPR Front Mount IC, 3/8 E-85 Fuel Lines, SPEC Stage 3+ Clutch, Explorer 4.0 Dual Core Radiator, Optima Red Top Battery
1988 Turbo Coupe (RIP)
1984 Cougar (RIP) :cougarsmily:
1986 Cougar XR7 5 Speed.  (sold)