Skip to main content
Topic: spoogeo tires uuh what are they good for (Read 3869 times) previous topic - next topic

spoogeo tires uuh what are they good for

Reply #15
i want to go to a 245/ 55/ 16 put thouse don't exists so im going to a 245/50/16 or  a 235 /50/16 on ponies. i want to use them all the time my car is a dd and i dont do good with rain hint two accidents so a tire that is good in rain would help. snow would b a plus but i  will probily get a diffenert set when that time comes.
1986 Cougar LS

Reply #16
Driving skill in the rain will probably help avoid accidents too.

Reply #17
i is not willin to doo n-y of my own reseerch for my own qeustion just figur it out for me i come out of the woodwork wit al dis bad grammar kause i is da koolest
One 88

Reply #18
first one not my car lil POS toyota camay. i dont do fwd. i cant correct them from a skid, my fault took blame/resonsiblity for all damage and fixed it all now im in debt. and the second one was a driver error on the other side that i had little time to react and i hit them so my falt by law and it was a firetruck so the cop didnt believe a word i said. and now im farther in debt. more or less experance than  griving skillskill
1986 Cougar LS

Reply #19
i do good in school i just dont care about it that much now i had an a in English last sem. and i am the coolest i mean im the only guy around my town that could pimp in a cougar with a primer front.
1986 Cougar LS

Reply #20
Quote from: CougarSE
i is not willin to doo n-y of my own reseerch for my own qeustion just figur it out for me i come out of the woodwork wit al dis bad grammar kause i is da koolest
:flame: :rollin:

Reply #21
Quote from: cougar86_89
First one not my car lil POS toyota Camry. I dont do fwd. I can't correct them from a skid, my fault took blame/resonsiblity for all damage and fixed it all now im in debt. The second one was a driver error on the other side that I had little time to react and I hit them so my fault by law and it was a firetruck so the cop didn't believe a word I said. Now im further in debt. More or less experiance than driving skillskill

Poor Grammar

Not correcting for your run on sentences even.
One 88

Reply #22
when the hell did this fourm become english class. shiznit if i want to be corrected for every thing i said/typed wrong i would go talk to my little sister or go back to school for summerschool. !
1986 Cougar LS

Reply #23
We don't usually nitpick at grammar too much, but we do kindly ask people to take better care in thier writing when it becomes hard to understand what the person is trying to say.

Reply #24
my stuff was pretty clear wasn't it?
1986 Cougar LS

Reply #25
i miss spelled kuhmo on the title everyon forgot that and everyone read that for sure when they clicked on it
1986 Cougar LS

Reply #26
Quote from: Ifixyawata
It's so easy to figure out it's ridiculous.

1.)  Go to http://WWW.GOOGLE.COM
2.)  In the search bar type this: 35000km in Miles
3.)  Google's super-smart computer-brain will realize you're asking for a conversion.  The next page displayed will give you your answer.

Stupid every-other-country-in-the-world using some stupid metric system that's based on 10's... that will never catch on.

Or you can go to google and type this

the answer to life, the universe, and everything

Google's super-smart computer-brain will realize your're asking for the meaning of life and give you the answer.

by the way, I am not kidding try it for yourself.
2013 Focus (Daily)
1968 Cougar XR7
1987 Turbo Coupe
5 Speed, Stock IHI, Aeromotive 340LPH, Stinger 3in DP w/Magnaflow 3in Race Series ler, Hallman Boost Controller, Corbeau Fixed Back Racing Seats, Rebuilt 35# Injectors, Kirban AFPR, Stinger's Front Mount Piping w/Big NPR Front Mount IC, 3/8 E-85 Fuel Lines, SPEC Stage 3+ Clutch, Explorer 4.0 Dual Core Radiator, Optima Red Top Battery
1988 Turbo Coupe (RIP)
1984 Cougar (RIP) :cougarsmily:
1986 Cougar XR7 5 Speed.  (sold)

Reply #27
but seriously I want to know as much about these tires before i invest. any sugggestions on with tire? and will my tire choice be too wide in the front if i drop it bout2"

i want to go to a 245/ 55/ 16 put thouse don't exists so im going to a 245/50/16 or  a 235 /50/16 on ponies. i want to use them all the time my car is a dd and i dont do good with rain hint two accidents so a tire that is good in rain would help. snow would b a plus but i  will probily get a diffenert set when that time comes.
1986 Cougar LS

Reply #28
If I sound like I'm 102 maybe it's because I can spell and perform basic math.  Seems you always have a little attitude every time you post too.  I appreciate the fact that you want to learn about your car and want to do things to it to make your own.  That's why we're all here.  You could slow down a little when you type and maybe learn how to multiply kilometers by 0.62 to get miles......

A 235 tire is fine.  It's what I use.  On a car you're talkin about driving in rain and snow I feel a 2 inch drop is extreme.
-- 05 Mustang GT-Whipplecharged !!
--87 5.0 Trick Flow Heads & Intake - Custom Cam - Many other goodies...3100Lbs...Low12's!

Reply #29
mile please i use standard and dont feel like learning metric.
Ah, you prefer American measurements. Fine. Is your engine the 38.886 Jacks, the 61677.8 Minims, or the .14499 Firkins version?
Death awaits you all with nasty, big, pointy teeth.

1988 5.0 Bird, mostly stock, partly not, now gone to T-Bird heaven.
1990 Volvo 740GL. 114 tire-shredding horsies, baby!