Skip to main content
Topic: Newbie Here... (Read 4020 times) previous topic - next topic

Newbie Here...

Reply #15
, I'm really disappointed in you guys. Where is your spirit of adventure?

Hi there, NeonArena. Welcome to the board. My Cougar has a retractable roof and a snug back seat. If you're ever in Ohio...

*Dammit. Nevermind, I suck at picking up women.*

Newbie Here...

Reply #16
My spirit of adventure? That shows up whenever I say something obnoxious enough to make my fiance want to hit me.. which is just about every day.. :p

Newbie Here...

Reply #18
so your saying invite her over to look at my back seat;)
2001 Buick Regal LS (DD):hick:

Got that fox rash again!

-Resident smartass! :ies:

- Don't listen to the naysayers. For every person who actually helps with your project there will be 10 who will discourage you all the while thinking that they are helping. 99% of all people have good intentions. That doesn't make them right.- XR7 Dave - SCCOA.Com

Newbie Here...

Reply #19
all i have to say is thats super cool

i go in the back seat by myself ive never ever thought to invite someone thanks ill have to give it a try next time i pick up a drunk chick

Newbie Here...

Reply #20
Quote from: kyle2ooo
i go in the back seat by myself

Why do I get the feeling that this is probably more than I needed or wanted to know..? :p

Newbie Here...

Reply #21
Quote from: kyle2ooo
thanks ill have to give it a try next time i pick up a drunk chick

:laughing:
1980 birds X 3, 1982 bird, 1984 XR7, 1988 TC

Newbie Here...

Reply #22
oh no i mean i go back there for.....uh....ummm...oh to check out the leg room yup thats is the leg room

Newbie Here...

Reply #23
Yeah the passanger seat is def the place to be in an 88 Tbird..back seat isn't very spacious.=:)
1988- 3.8- T-bird- sold 2005 Grand Prix, GTP- COMP.G MODS: Inferno Hood, GXP spoiler, Liquid Metal Wheels,K&N Intake,LED taillights,LED reverse lights, LED interior lights, 180*,605s, Pacesetters :burnout:

Newbie Here...

Reply #24
actually, my backseat is a trash can... I don't believe it's been used by anyone for the past 5 months...  i got a gas can, a door panel, a bag of tools... and other misc parts stored back there... plus whatever was in the passenger seat when it came time to have someone else dare to ride with me!
84 TC 302 -5.0L/t5/7.5 locking rear and a 3.45 gear, Edelbrock Intake, Aluminum Heads, Edlebrock 65mm Throttlebody, Edlebrock Cam, 24lb injectors & MAS Air Sensor calibrated via chip,  BBK headers, Catback H pipe, Magnaflow lers :evilgrin:
:pics-stfu:

Project Thread with pics

Newbie Here...

Reply #25
Quote from: EricCoolCats

Hi there, NeonArena. Welcome to the board. My Cougar has a retractable roof and a snug back seat. If you're ever in Ohio...

*Dammit. Nevermind, I suck at picking up women.*

lol...

Well, I am in Michigan, but... i'm probably too young for you. (I'm almost 21)

but that aside...

I have a question for you gearheads... when driving, what makes that revving noise? he used to say it was the airconditioning... after I told him to keep going faster. (he would go 120 on the highway only when I was in the car, because he knew what that did to me)

anything?
thats a little bit obscene, gotta let off a little steam.

Newbie Here...

Reply #26
Well, I am in Michigan, but... i'm probably too young for you. (I'm almost 21)

I don't really have any issues with that.:evilgrin:

Newbie Here...

Reply #27
i'm probably too young for you. (I'm almost 21)

alright it.....

:ttiwwp:
:america: 1988 Thunderbird Sport, Former 4.6 DOHC T56 conversion project.

Rest of the country, Welcome to Massachusettes. Enjoy your stay.

Halfbreed... Mango Orange Y2K Mustang GT
FRPP complete 2000 Cobra engine swap, T56 n' junk...
~John~

Newbie Here...

Reply #28
pics of what?

and p.s. if you look at my profile... there's a link to my myspace account with some photos, if you want to see some so badly. Lol.
thats a little bit obscene, gotta let off a little steam.

Newbie Here...

Reply #29
Hey you're only 6 days younger than one of my brothers.

Also is it just me, or does this chick sound like the type that that Nickelback song "Animals" was written about? :P

Garrett H.
'94 F250 XLT- 4x4, 5 speed, 7.3 IDI Turbo Diesel, 4" intake, 4" exhaust, 5" turnout stacks, manual hubs, etc.
'87 Thunderbird Turbo Coupe
Engine, wheels, tires, etc!
Exhaust sound clip
Another clip