Skip to main content
Topic: Newbie Here... (Read 4024 times) previous topic - next topic

Newbie Here...

So, hello everyone.

I don't own a Mercury Cougar, but my ex-boyfriend did. And let me tell you, we had some fun times in that car.

(which was a 1993 XR-7 Black Mercury Cougar)

and just last month, we totally went at it in the back seat... Um *attention?* LOL.

well yeah, I just had to share that... now I can never pass one of them with out sighing a little. he really knew how to make that cat purr... Uh... the car, thats what im talking about.
thats a little bit obscene, gotta let off a little steam.

Newbie Here...

Reply #1
Here, none of us doubt about the comfort of the back seats of our cars...under many circunstances....

Of course, Welcome...
1985 Mercury Cougar V6
1989 F-200 V8
1996 Explorer V6
2001 F-150

Newbie Here...

Reply #2
Werd.
It's Gumby's fault.

Newbie Here...

Reply #3
wow.

:tg:

Garrett H.
'94 F250 XLT- 4x4, 5 speed, 7.3 IDI Turbo Diesel, 4" intake, 4" exhaust, 5" turnout stacks, manual hubs, etc.
'87 Thunderbird Turbo Coupe
Engine, wheels, tires, etc!
Exhaust sound clip
Another clip

Newbie Here...

Reply #4
I'm believe the passenger seat is more comfortable, it lays down almost flat and has a can slide far back for plenty of leg room...
w00t!:ies:
84 TC 302 -5.0L/t5/7.5 locking rear and a 3.45 gear, Edelbrock Intake, Aluminum Heads, Edlebrock 65mm Throttlebody, Edlebrock Cam, 24lb injectors & MAS Air Sensor calibrated via chip,  BBK headers, Catback H pipe, Magnaflow lers :evilgrin:
:pics-stfu:

Project Thread with pics

Newbie Here...

Reply #5
Didn't really want or need to know about your shag life, but thanks for stopping by nonetheless.

Newbie Here...

Reply #6
That's why they made the MN12 cars longer.  More rear seat comfort.
-Jim
1987 Cougar LS 5.0

Newbie Here...

Reply #7
*cues cheezy pr0n music*:tg:
2001 Buick Regal LS (DD):hick:

Got that fox rash again!

-Resident smartass! :ies:

- Don't listen to the naysayers. For every person who actually helps with your project there will be 10 who will discourage you all the while thinking that they are helping. 99% of all people have good intentions. That doesn't make them right.- XR7 Dave - SCCOA.Com

Newbie Here...

Reply #8
Free post
Quote from: jcassity
I honestly dont think you could exceed the cost of a new car buy installing new *stock* parts everywhere in your coug our tbird. Its just plain impossible. You could revamp the entire drivetrain/engine/suspenstion and still come out ahead.
Hooligans! 
1988 Crown Vic wagon. 120K California car. Wifes grocery getter. (junked)
1987 Ford Thunderbird LX. 5.0. s.o., sn-95 t-5 and an f-150 clutch. Driven daily and going strong.
1986 cougar.
lilsammywasapunkrocker@yahoo.com

Newbie Here...

Reply #9
Quote from: jkirchman
That's why they made the MN12 cars longer.  More rear seat comfort.

I dunno about that, the rear seat in my '80 is huge with the front bench seat slid foreward... the '82 has an arm rest in the middle though:yuck:
1980 birds X 3, 1982 bird, 1984 XR7, 1988 TC

Newbie Here...

Reply #10
Quote from: NeonArena

and just last month, we totally went at it in the back seat... Um *attention?* LOL.

You mean to tell me that you can do "that" in the back seat?? now you tell me ;)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]http://www.fquick.com/slicksport88
88 Sport - 5.0HO, Mass Air, A9L, 73mm C&L meter, BBK CAI, 255 lph pump, 1.7 roller rockers,Professional Products damper, Chuck W motor mounts, BBK shorties & H-pipe, Flowmaster 40 series, 8.8 rear w/3.27's, 93 Cobra M/C, BAER 13in. drilled/slotted rotors front and back, cobra calipers, Russell braided brake lines front & back, C/C plates, 03cobra rims, 255/40/17 Nitto 555's all around

Newbie Here...

Reply #11
I have the red interior. You know what they call red interiors.
It's Gumby's fault.

Newbie Here...

Reply #12
Scarlet?

Newbie Here...

Reply #13
Quote from: Bird351
Scarlet?

Correct.
It's Gumby's fault.

Newbie Here...

Reply #14