Skip to main content
Topic: Peaceful protest thread (Read 25382 times) previous topic - next topic

Peaceful protest thread

Reply #31
Oh come on, guys, IGAH "P A I D E D" his dues...

*EDIT*  just had to go back and change that. I forgot that I'd set the board software to change the word "p a i d e d" (without the spaces) to "molested" :rollin:
2015 Mustang GT Premium - 5.0, 6-speed, Guard Green - too much awesome for one car

1988 5.0 Thunderbird :birdsmily: SOLD SEPT 11 2010: TC front clip/hood ♣ Body & paint completed Oct 2007 ♣ 3.55 TC rear end and front brakes ♣ TC interior ♣ CHE rear control arms (adjustable lowers) ♣ 2001 Bullitt springs ♣ Energy suspension poly busings ♣ Kenne Brown subframe connectors ♣ CWE engine mounts ♣ Thundercat sequential turn signals ♣ Explorer overhead console (temp/compass display) ♣ 2.25" off-road dual exhaust ♣ T-5 transmission swap completed Jan 2009 ♣

Peaceful protest thread

Reply #32
I'm gay as hell!!????? WOW I wish I was around for that. That's...brilliant.

P a i d e d. Oh man. That poor kid. I remember the body shop just painting over a big dent in his door. But the paint scheme and wheels looked pretty cool on that cougar. Forget his username. He wouldn't stop messing up "paid". He worked his ass off, guy was pulling 50-60 hours a week regularly.
1987 20th Anniversary Cougar, 302 "5.0" GT-40 heads (F3ZE '93 Cobra) and TMoss Ported H.O. intake, H.O. camshaft
2.5" Duals, no cats, Flowmaster 40s, Richmond 3.73s w/ Trac-Lok, maxed out Baumann shift kit, 3000 RPM Dirty Dog non-lock TC
Aside from the Mustang crinkle headers, still looks like it's only 150 HP...
1988 Black XR7 Trick Flow top end, Tremec 3550
1988 Black XR7 Procharger P600B intercooled, Edelbrock Performer non-RPM heads, GT40 intake AOD, 13 PSI @5000 RPM. 93 octane

Peaceful protest thread

Reply #33
So is a certain person gone from the forum? I don't see any of his posts anymore.
88 Thunderbird LX: 306, Edelbrock Performer heads, Comp 266HR cam, Edelbrock Performer RPM intake, bunch of other stuff.

Peaceful protest thread

Reply #34

Peaceful protest thread

Reply #35
Quote from: BornInAFord;444752

Hahahahahaha
41 Dodge Luxury Liner Sedan
78 F-100 2wd flareside
84Turbo Coupe
84 Thunderbird Élan
85 Thunderbird 3.8
88 Turbo Coupe
88 Mustang GT
90 Stang LX 5.0 5spd
93 F-150 4x4 ext cab
96 Mustang GT
98 Mustang GT
99 SVT Cobra
06 Fusion SEL
14 Fusion Sport

Peaceful protest thread

Reply #36
I understand.........in death, a member of Project Mayhem has a name.
And his name...is

X
1987 20th Anniversary Cougar, 302 "5.0" GT-40 heads (F3ZE '93 Cobra) and TMoss Ported H.O. intake, H.O. camshaft
2.5" Duals, no cats, Flowmaster 40s, Richmond 3.73s w/ Trac-Lok, maxed out Baumann shift kit, 3000 RPM Dirty Dog non-lock TC
Aside from the Mustang crinkle headers, still looks like it's only 150 HP...
1988 Black XR7 Trick Flow top end, Tremec 3550
1988 Black XR7 Procharger P600B intercooled, Edelbrock Performer non-RPM heads, GT40 intake AOD, 13 PSI @5000 RPM. 93 octane

Peaceful protest thread

Reply #37
Bob had bitch tits
41 Dodge Luxury Liner Sedan
78 F-100 2wd flareside
84Turbo Coupe
84 Thunderbird Élan
85 Thunderbird 3.8
88 Turbo Coupe
88 Mustang GT
90 Stang LX 5.0 5spd
93 F-150 4x4 ext cab
96 Mustang GT
98 Mustang GT
99 SVT Cobra
06 Fusion SEL
14 Fusion Sport

Peaceful protest thread

Reply #38
Quote from: Thunder Chicken;444744
Oh come on, guys, IGAH "P A I D E D" his dues...

*EDIT*  just had to go back and change that. I forgot that I'd set the  board software to change the word "p a i d e d" (without the spaces) to  "molested"
In the words of Beavis and Butthead: "That was the coolest thing I've ever seen."

:bowdown:

Quote from: ZondaC12;444748
I'm gay as hell!!????? WOW I wish I was around for that. That's...brilliant.

P a i d e d. Oh man. That poor kid. I remember the body shop just painting over a big dent in his door. But the paint scheme and wheels looked pretty cool on that cougar. Forget his username. He wouldn't stop messing up "paid". He worked his ass off, guy was pulling 50-60 hours a week regularly.

carpimp1987, or some such shiznit...had the multicolor red, white and blue Tbird...I thought the kid was a drug dealer, for all the money he was puttin' into his cars lmao.
Maybe he was...anybody know what he was slingin'?
'98 Explorer 5.0
'20 Malibu (I know, Chevy, but, 35MPG. Let's go brandon, eh)

Peaceful protest thread

Reply #39
Oh that guy. I swear he worked at Sonic or something. I always wondered where the hell he got all the money for his car parts.
88 Thunderbird LX: 306, Edelbrock Performer heads, Comp 266HR cam, Edelbrock Performer RPM intake, bunch of other stuff.

Peaceful protest thread

Reply #40
I didn't join until 09 so he was way before my time. I never knew this site existed before then. lol! I was way behind in the computer world.

Peaceful protest thread

Reply #41
Quote from: thunderjet302;444768
Oh that guy. I swear he worked at Sonic or something. I always wondered where the hell he got all the money for his car parts.

If he worked at Sonic and was pulling in that kind of bank, he was either dealin' smack with every brown bag special, or he was giving 5 dollar handjobs. My cousin worked at Sonic when she was in high school...she didn't make that kind of money lol.
'98 Explorer 5.0
'20 Malibu (I know, Chevy, but, 35MPG. Let's go brandon, eh)

Peaceful protest thread

Reply #42
Quote from: ThunderbirdSport302;444774
If he worked at Sonic and was pulling in that kind of bank, he was either dealin' smack with every brown bag special, or he was giving 5 dollar handjobs. My cousin worked at Sonic when she was in high school...she didn't make that kind of money lol.
j
$5 hand jobs... Well, I suppose when you consider his user name...
2015 Mustang GT Premium - 5.0, 6-speed, Guard Green - too much awesome for one car

1988 5.0 Thunderbird :birdsmily: SOLD SEPT 11 2010: TC front clip/hood ♣ Body & paint completed Oct 2007 ♣ 3.55 TC rear end and front brakes ♣ TC interior ♣ CHE rear control arms (adjustable lowers) ♣ 2001 Bullitt springs ♣ Energy suspension poly busings ♣ Kenne Brown subframe connectors ♣ CWE engine mounts ♣ Thundercat sequential turn signals ♣ Explorer overhead console (temp/compass display) ♣ 2.25" off-road dual exhaust ♣ T-5 transmission swap completed Jan 2009 ♣

Peaceful protest thread

Reply #43
Maybe Sonic was where he got his car money (ie second job)?

Or he "worked" out of Sonic?

Peaceful protest thread

Reply #44
I just want to say that I've been on this forum for years, and I too left for awhile because of Renzo.  His arrogance and attitude were more than I could take.  Overall though, this is my favorite forum.  Its a small/close nit community that I hope continues on for a long time.

And why'd we have to bring up carpimp1987...I'd happily blocked that guy from memory.
'88 'bird, 10.9:1 306 w/TFS top end, forged rods/pistons, T-5 swap & bunch of other stuff, 1-family owned, had it since ‘98, 5.0tbrd88 on Instagram and YouTube