Skip to main content
Topic: Thunderbird Sport stuff and more for sale. update 2-18 (Read 4757 times) previous topic - next topic

Thunderbird Sport stuff and more for sale. update 2-18

Chuck's shock adapter brackets, 30 shipped. They'll need blasted and painted, or coated or whatever. Hardware is included. I'll get pics tomorrow.

Manual driver's seat track. Was cracked when I got it, but I had it welded before I installed it into my Sport.
120 shipped. Will get pics in a bit. :)

Wiper motor..works...15 shipped.

HO cam, this is one of two, 50 shipped each. One is pending

'88 Sport Cluster, excellent shape, 75 shipped:

Older Cougar horn button, all the attachment points are intact, 25 shipped.

Plastic 7 blade fan, good clutch, 50 shipped

'88 Tbird/Cougar 5.0 engine harness 125 shipped. Has a bit where the alternator connector was replaced/spliced. Was like that when I bought the Sport, doesn't affect charging. If you're doing a 3G swap, you would likely replace this connector with a better one anyway. Pics forthcoming in a bit.

DA1 EEC (speed density) 100 bucks shipped.

Front and rear springs from a 2000 Mustang GT. These lowered my Sport by about an inch, maybe an inch and half. Asking 40 shipped for springs, or 60 with the energy suspension isolators.
Also, you'll notice a TC front sway bar and as well, a TC rear bar. 40 shipped each, or both for 75. I'll throw in the endlinks and mount bushings for an additional 20 bucks. Hardware is also included with these.
Somewhat pictured are '87-'88 front control arms. These have new ball joints and energy bushings as well. 125 shipped. Also, I can combine some or all of these if you're wanting a "package".

This is the control arm and swaybar hardware:

AOD shifter console trim panel, dusty, but 100% solid, 30 bucks shipped

A couple more rear bars, and a TC front bar. Need painting, etc, but solid. One rear bar has hardware, one does not. 30 shipped each. I'll remove the endlinks from the front bar prior to shipping.

LX style door panels, gray, 75 shipped for both sides, missing the door handle trim piece.

Got some other parts, multifunction switches, TC ABS controller, prem sound amp...etc. 10 bucks each, plus the ride.

Got two pairs of TC C panel windows...40 shipped each set.

I also have a set of '87-'88 Cougar tail light assemblies with bulbs and cut off harness ends, as well as the side panels for each side, 100.00 shipped.

Gray carpet, 40 shipped. Pretty good shape, needs a decent cleaning, but no rips, burns, or tears.

Gray interior panels, for an '87-8, all in good to ed good shape. Would rather sell as a set, but will separate if need be. 50 bucks for all, or we can work on individual parts..

I have a set of Chuck's type 6 mounts ('86-'97 5.0) I'd be willing to trade for a set of his '85 and older mounts (Mustang style), or sell for 150 shipped.

TC column with key and whatnot, 45 shipped

Turbocoupe hood, as well as a couple of regular non-TC hoods. The TC hood has two or maybe three small dents, and some light scratches in the paint here and there, no insulation on. Scoops are intact, no intercooler ducting, though I believe I may have one in storage that could go with it if need for no extra cost. 40 for the TC hood, 25 each for the others. The TC is the Blue color, as is one of the plain hoods, the other plain jane hood is white. I could ship these if need be.

Dual power seat console panel, an ash tray will go with it, just not pictured. Has one blemish in the plastic, visible in pics 40 shipped

really nice switch panel, 25 shipped

seat recline covers, 2 sets, possibly more, 10 shipped per set

console system sentry and lower bracket, 15 shipped

chrome illuminated lock set with keys, 30 bucks shipped

And if you are in need of something I don't have listed, ask..I do have some other stuff in storage, and I will be going through it over the weekend and adding it, but a text may get a quicker answer.

Here's a link to my photobucket, I have quite a list of stuff pictured, and some more to take pics of and upload. Most everything is dirty, from being in storage or sitting on shelves.
http://s94.photobucket.com/user/fordtruckfreeek/slideshow/vehicle%20pics/Parts%20for%20sale

All parts are in Laclede, Missouri 64651 or call/text six six zero seven three four three nine three four.
I'm keeping the engine/trans, as both are in need of work. If someone needs a running, but worn out HO engine, it's complete from TB to pan, has injector harness, and whatnot. Would trade for a 460 that needs work, or an AOD for a SBF.
'84 Mustang
'98 Explorer 5.0
'03 Focus, dropped a valve seat. yay. freakin' split port engines...
'06 Explorer EB 4.6

Reply #1
Maybe your chuck mounts will still be up in a week.

good luck with your parts.
Quote from: jcassity
I honestly dont think you could exceed the cost of a new car buy installing new *stock* parts everywhere in your coug our tbird. Its just plain impossible. You could revamp the entire drivetrain/engine/suspenstion and still come out ahead.
Hooligans! 
1988 Crown Vic wagon. 120K California car. Wifes grocery getter. (junked)
1987 Ford Thunderbird LX. 5.0. s.o., sn-95 t-5 and an f-150 clutch. Driven daily and going strong.
1986 cougar.
lilsammywasapunkrocker@yahoo.com

Reply #2
Interested on the CHE arms.  Pics?
T-Birds can't fly.  Ask how I know...

Reply #3
Pics of the front seats?
-- 05 Mustang GT-Whipplecharged !!
--87 5.0 Trick Flow Heads & Intake - Custom Cam - Many other goodies...3100Lbs...Low12's!

Reply #4
Quote from: Lodemia;432940
Interested on the CHE arms.  Pics?

Sorry Lodemia, they were asked about earlier this evening about 6:30 my time, and the buyer sent payment just a bit ago. Sorry dude.

Quote from: V8Demon;432943
Pics of the front seats?

Let me get some tomorrow, they're my Motorsport seats, still haven't decided if I want to let them go. The driver's outside bolster area needs a little work, but other than that, they're in really good shape.
I spent most of this evening getting the engine and trans out, tomorrow I'll move it outside, and get the rear control arms off and packaged and sent out, as well as snap some pics of the interior panels and whatnot. Supposed to be some seriously severe weather Sunday, so tomorrow is bust-ass day.

Stay tuned, and thanks guys :)

Haystack, if you for sure want the mounts, I'll set them aside for you. Just let me know if something doesn't work out, maybe we can do a trade or something. Any good ...really good '85-'86 Mustang tail lenses out your way? Last set I bought ended up being worse than what I already had. D'oh.
'84 Mustang
'98 Explorer 5.0
'06 Explorer EB 4.6

Reply #5
Do you have the trim around the speedometer cluster and radio stack?( with the silver finish)
87 Tbird LX w/Factory floor shifter:D   3G upgrade. Tinted Windows...85 Mustang GT steering wheel(non-cruise) 17'' Saleen SC style wheels,Front/Rear TC sway bars/poly bushings & Mustang GT steering rack...'05 Mustang V6 springs...93 Cobra MC & booster, MM adjustable C/C plates,  Work  In  Progress.......  ( On The Shelf---HO computer, 19lb injectors, HO cam, BBK headers, Explorer Intake, Cold Air Intake ,Phantom Gauges, Stinger stainless exhaust pipes )
 S O L D

Reply #6
I've got 2 or 3 sets of it. I'll get out the best one and snap pics of it for you. :)
'84 Mustang
'98 Explorer 5.0
'06 Explorer EB 4.6

Reply #7
I'm sure i can find sonething as far as 85-86 tail lights go.

i'll let you know.
Quote from: jcassity
I honestly dont think you could exceed the cost of a new car buy installing new *stock* parts everywhere in your coug our tbird. Its just plain impossible. You could revamp the entire drivetrain/engine/suspenstion and still come out ahead.
Hooligans! 
1988 Crown Vic wagon. 120K California car. Wifes grocery getter. (junked)
1987 Ford Thunderbird LX. 5.0. s.o., sn-95 t-5 and an f-150 clutch. Driven daily and going strong.
1986 cougar.
lilsammywasapunkrocker@yahoo.com

Reply #8
I'm interested in the grey panel set and the door panels.  Pics?  Have to ship them to CA though. 

do you have the rubber seal that goes in the top of right tail light (around the corner).  Also interested in the inside dew wipe (driver side).
'88 Bird 5.0, TW 170s, HO cam, Scorpion rockers, Explorer intake 70mm TB/EGR, MAF conversion, 24# injectors, 8.8 3.73 disc rear end swap, console swap, leather seats, 11" front discs, 15-1 rack, TC springs all around, x-pipe, BBK headers,  welded sub-frame, unlocked digital speedo.

Reply #9
Quote from: marianadeeps;432969
I'm interested in the grey panel set and the door panels.  Pics?  Have to ship them to CA though. 

do you have the rubber seal that goes in the top of right tail light (around the corner).  Also interested in the inside dew wipe (driver side).

Also interested in the plastic AOD floor shift gear indicator piece if it is in good shape.
'88 Bird 5.0, TW 170s, HO cam, Scorpion rockers, Explorer intake 70mm TB/EGR, MAF conversion, 24# injectors, 8.8 3.73 disc rear end swap, console swap, leather seats, 11" front discs, 15-1 rack, TC springs all around, x-pipe, BBK headers,  welded sub-frame, unlocked digital speedo.

Reply #10
Quote from: ISTLCRUZ;432952
Do you have the trim around the speedometer cluster and radio stack?( with the silver finish)
X
X

Quote from: marianadeeps;432969
Also interested in the plastic AOD floor shift gear indicator piece if it is in good shape.

You're second in line for the door panels if the other fella doesn't want them, and I'll go snap pics of the other gray interior plastic. Pretty sure I've got a pretty decent dew wipe, as well as the tail light piece you mentioned. I'll add them to the list of stuff to get out. I actually have a pretty large amount of stuff all crammed into a roughly 20' diameter grain bin. Barely enough room to squeeze into it lol.

I *may* have a floor shift for an AOD, I'd have to check. My car has been a T5 convert nearly as long as I've had it...stay tuned guys, pics coming up shortly. :)

Thanks!
'84 Mustang
'98 Explorer 5.0
'06 Explorer EB 4.6

Reply #11
Dibs on the 140mph speedometer. Pm me what you want.

Reply #12
Pics uploading. Man, I have a lot of stuff. Have only went through 1/3 of it, maybe. I'm going to shower, eat, spend a little time with the wife since we're alone tonight ;), and later I'll answer PMs and post pics here, add some more stuff, and whatnot.

I have literally been outside in, on, under, or moving, sorting, or taking inventory of stuff. I have stuff I didn't even know I had. Guess that's what happens when you go to the junkyards a lot, and simply shove stuff in a shed, or pack it around everywhere and anywhere it will fit. Not sure if this makes me happy, or if someone needs to turn my ass into that ders show. The worst of it is that it's all just stashed and stuffed everywhere with no organization at all...

Anyway, I'll be back online in awhile to post pics of what I did sort through. (Haven't even gotten into the storage shed yet, and I'm about scared of the mess I'm going to have to go through:hick: :punchballs: )
'84 Mustang
'98 Explorer 5.0
'06 Explorer EB 4.6

Reply #13
Pics of the TC wheel wheel and horn button?  Calling dibs if it's not all gooey
T-Birds can't fly.  Ask how I know...

Reply #14
Quote from: Lodemia;432989
Pics of the TC wheel wheel and horn button?  Calling dibs if it's not all gooey

Not gooey at all. I'm dodging rain showers running back and forth taking pics, I'll get some good shots for you. Stay tuned, and thanks. :)
'84 Mustang
'98 Explorer 5.0
'06 Explorer EB 4.6