Skip to main content
Topic: Thunderbird Sport stuff and more for sale. update 2-18 (Read 4755 times) previous topic - next topic

Thunderbird Sport stuff and more for sale. update 2-18

Reply #45
I am new to this site.i am tryin to do an 86 t bird v8 swap and being a disabled vet money is tight an I seen your swap mounts and wondered what your price is and if u could possibly ship them I could send u a money order or do pay pal something could u give me a call any help would be ssooo appreciated my name is roy my number 989 824 0562

Reply #46
in need of the harness that comes out the firewall just under the brakebooster.......mine got "lifted" from my toy sometime........

Reply #47
I believe that's the end of the dash harness, no?
'84 Mustang
'98 Explorer 5.0
'03 Focus, dropped a valve seat. yay. freakin' split port engines...
'06 Explorer EB 4.6

Reply #48
I have no idea, I know its been cut right by the brake booster and I just assumed it was a one piece deal.....also need the windshield moulding on each end by the doors, those got robbed as well....

Reply #49
Pm  sent./ Sway bars sold?
87 Tbird LX w/Factory floor shifter:D   3G upgrade. Tinted Windows...85 Mustang GT steering wheel(non-cruise) 17'' Saleen SC style wheels,Front/Rear TC sway bars/poly bushings & Mustang GT steering rack...'05 Mustang V6 springs...93 Cobra MC & booster, MM adjustable C/C plates,  Work  In  Progress.......  ( On The Shelf---HO computer, 19lb injectors, HO cam, BBK headers, Explorer Intake, Cold Air Intake ,Phantom Gauges, Stinger stainless exhaust pipes )
 S O L D

Reply #50
Working on getting some pics uploaded, my 'net is being bitchy. I've got the engine and headlight harness that razzy's wagon was asking about, and well, the sway bars and end link that ILSTCRUZ asked about. The sway bar stuff is uploaded and PM was sent, not sure I can post this reply, but I'm going to try.

I've also got a 2.3 engine that runs from the '87...harness and eec goes with, 175 bucks. NO shipping LOL, though I can help load it. I know..I know...it's a y ole 2.3.....but ya never know...someone might need a new anchor for their tugboat..

Here goes nothin....
'84 Mustang
'98 Explorer 5.0
'06 Explorer EB 4.6

Reply #51
Tell me about the 2.3. Turbo'd?  Any chance you have a 5 speed and clutch for it?
T-Birds can't fly.  Ask how I know...

Reply #52
It's an N/A 2.3, and I have 2 Mustangs with 2.3 and a T5, though I'm keeping the T5 that's in the '87. The other car is a '90, the engine in it has some issues..I had it running one time, but not well. Trans is fair, I think I drove it enough to get to third gear.

Or Geoff, find me a good V8 T5, and I will just do an even trade on the 2.3 engines and both T5's. I could meet you somewhere between MO and IL if you were down for it...

The T5 in the '87 is in great shape, shifts nice and smooth. That was why I was wanting to keep it. My V8 T5 has issues, probably have it gone through this winter.
'84 Mustang
'98 Explorer 5.0
'06 Explorer EB 4.6

Reply #53
PM'd  you...
87 Tbird LX w/Factory floor shifter:D   3G upgrade. Tinted Windows...85 Mustang GT steering wheel(non-cruise) 17'' Saleen SC style wheels,Front/Rear TC sway bars/poly bushings & Mustang GT steering rack...'05 Mustang V6 springs...93 Cobra MC & booster, MM adjustable C/C plates,  Work  In  Progress.......  ( On The Shelf---HO computer, 19lb injectors, HO cam, BBK headers, Explorer Intake, Cold Air Intake ,Phantom Gauges, Stinger stainless exhaust pipes )
 S O L D

Reply #54
Still have the '88 sport cluster?  How about the grey interior parts?  Finally, I need a pair of front fenders for an '87/88.  Picked up a TC project that I want to get on the road quickly if possible.
T-Birds can't fly.  Ask how I know...